who got robbed
crapedmypants

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2009
buffalo creek and around
alot

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2009
a lot of people. did you?
Pappa

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2009
Chris Plumley, Randall Whitt and Adam Vance have been very busy boys. State police are looking for all three I cant wait until they find them why dont you boys get out and get a JOB and stop stealing from people that work hard for what they have. Come to my house I got something waitin for ya.
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2009
Pappa wrote:
Chris Plumley, Randall Whitt and Adam Vance have been very busy boys. State police are looking for all three I cant wait until they find them why dont you boys get out and get a JOB and stop stealing from people that work hard for what they have. Come to my house I got something waitin for ya.
thank you for the info.. can u tell me about what area they are in, so we can b on the lookout for them.? my neighbor got some stuff stolen off of them and we have a pretty good idea who done it, but these three are not any of them, but they could have been the one's! there has been a couple of guys walking around our neighborhood acting like they are scoping the place out but not sure who they are, what do these guys look like? any info is appreciated, thanx!
StolenStuff

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2009
Stolen Generator, 4 wheeler, Tools, anything you had got stolen if you look at your local Drug Dealers you my fine it that is if they haven took it out of state yet.
Resident

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2009
Chris Plumley lives behind Keith's Bar at huff junction, Adam Vance lives 3 trailors before the Davin post office. Not sure where Randall Whitt lives, they stole 6 generators and some tools from huff creek that we know of. Adam, Chris & Randall stole ours and had some kid named Mike Murphy to get rid of it for them we tracked it down and the State Police got it back for us we had the serial number and receipt we had just bought it the day before it was stolen so we still had the box and everything. I cant stand a thief if they come back around my house they will be transported by ambulance.
what up

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 26, 2009
Pappa wrote:
Chris Plumley, Randall Whitt and Adam Vance have been very busy boys. State police are looking for all three I cant wait until they find them why dont you boys get out and get a JOB and stop stealing from people that work hard for what they have. Come to my house I got something waitin for ya.
don,t forget the two bartram boys.hear they been doing the same,they in with that randall boy.
IamaRAT

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 27, 2009
Here are Some Names to look for your item/s the thief took.

Hooser
McCory
Harvey
Whitt
Vacne
Smith
Carter
Gullet
Burgess
Conn
Arther
Adkins
Washington
Plumley
Hatfield
Bragg
bartram
Copley
Ferrell
Morgan
Morris

Hope it help get your stuff back.
zookeeper

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2009
IamaRAT wrote:
Here are Some Names to look for your item/s the thief took.
Hooser
McCory
Harvey
Whitt
Vacne
Smith
Carter
Gullet
Burgess
Conn
Arther
Adkins
Washington
Plumley
Hatfield
Bragg
bartram
Copley
Ferrell
Morgan
Morris
Hope it help get your stuff back.
give first names & locations, please.
Ale

Logan, WV

#10 Dec 27, 2009
Resident wrote:
Chris Plumley lives behind Keith's Bar at huff junction, Adam Vance lives 3 trailors before the Davin post office. Not sure where Randall Whitt lives, they stole 6 generators and some tools from huff creek that we know of. Adam, Chris & Randall stole ours and had some kid named Mike Murphy to get rid of it for them we tracked it down and the State Police got it back for us we had the serial number and receipt we had just bought it the day before it was stolen so we still had the box and everything. I cant stand a thief if they come back around my house they will be transported by ambulance.
Adam is 4 houses down from Davin Post office. I am his neighbor and we are 3rd down from Davin Post office. So get it straight,,,I don't want people thinking that we are thieves cause we are not. Thanks!
really

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2009
u said the last names....do u realize how many people have these same names? plz give first names too....who is the morgan boy?
1 post removed
IamaRAT

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 28, 2009
really wrote:
u said the last names....do u realize how many people have these same names? plz give first names too....who is the morgan boy?
Do to you cant use their full info on this site so last name will do.
the Morgan - is the one from OHIO
has

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2009
has anybody got their stuff back? i hpe so.
Yelp

Logan, WV

#15 Dec 29, 2009
The people that got their brand new Generator stolen got it back. They didnt have it 24hrs and these scums stole it, the woman they stole it from works in the prosecutors office so Im sure she will make sure the punks pay for what they done. Like someone said on another forum they stole from the wrong one this time I hope they get in big trouble. I hear her son-in-laws went straight to the guys house and got it back the guy new he bought a stolen generator people kill me.
oh well

Gilbert, WV

#16 Dec 29, 2009
Don`t forget john l. collins.He`s robbing everybody on bruno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 6 min -Glinda- 14,653
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 55 min So_da_lish_us 13,286
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Bug 1,292
who knows JAMIE BRUNTY Sun Former Friend 5
One Word Game (Feb '10) May 26 Princess Hey 12,443
Man Music Selection (Aug '12) May 21 PieceMaker 97
Feds n town May 21 PieceMaker 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages