Man kills wife and step-daughter

Man kills wife and step-daughter

Posted in the Man Forum

Man Hillbilly

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 22, 2011
He promised to "love, honor and obey - in health and sickness - rich or poor". What did this moron heterosexual do? MURDERED!
Newsdate 1-22-11

A domestic incident turned into a double homicide around 10 a.m. Friday near Greenville in Monroe County, said State Police Troop 6 Commander Capt. Jan Cahill.

According to Cahill, the suspect, Jerald Allison, 70, of Lindside, was arraigned in Union and is being held in Southern Regional Jail.

“Allison approached his wife and stepdaughter in the driveway of his home, shot and killed both parties,” Cahill said. The suspect then fled the scene, said police, but turned himself in at Union’s Courthouse without incident.

“After he turned himself in, he alerted the authorities of his two relatives and the bodies were found in the driveway of his rural home,” reported Cahill.

The West Virginia State Police and Monroe County Sheriff’s Department jointly responded and investigated the crime, according to State Police.

I guess heterosexual marriage vows are really nothing but silly meaningless words.
yhmkmbh

Barboursville, WV

#2 Jan 22, 2011
it is possible i suppose. i killed a bottle of beer once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
Wear Fur Coats To Man-Logan Game Fri Guru 4
Man football Fri Ben 2
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 13,522
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Aug 22 Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
One Word Game (Feb '10) Aug 21 Princess Hey 12,586
do u know him?? Aug 20 Salami swami 4

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance