Sonya Porter

Charles Walls

Elbert Vance

Ralph Rodighiero

Not True

Huntington, WV

#62 Apr 25, 2012
Bill W wrote:
With 44% of the polling in Chapmanville, 38% in Logan & 34% in Man, this leaves Mathis well in the lead and will likely be named the next sheriff on May 9th. And many people follow the polls because they don't want to have to say they voted for any losers.
And i guess Mathis is the president of these expert political polls. Your little bubble is going to burst because Ralph is going to be your next Sheriff!
Bill W

Delbarton, WV

#63 Apr 26, 2012
Not True wrote:
<quoted text> And i guess Mathis is the president of these expert political polls. Your little bubble is going to burst because Ralph is going to be your next Sheriff!
As these three polls are pretty much closed, people are speaking. That is why and how thses things are set up. To allow those who care an opportunity express their preferences. Mathis is just well in the lead and is likely the next sheriff. Those unexperienced here just don't understand.
sad

Beckley, WV

#64 Apr 26, 2012
Bill W wrote:
<quoted text>
As these three polls are pretty much closed, people are speaking. That is why and how thses things are set up. To allow those who care an opportunity express their preferences. Mathis is just well in the lead and is likely the next sheriff. Those unexperienced here just don't understand.
well "Bill W" or should i say George M, i dont think there is anything more pathetic than using TOPIX as a last ditch effort to actually get SOME votes. well maybe spending over $8000.00 on signs (RR) is but this is just hilarious. I doubt anyone really puts much faith in a "poll" that you obviously created and obviously control the results of. i think i start a poll and put Charles Manson in the lead so the Voters will HAVE TO write in ol' chuck so they "wont vote for the losers". PATHETIC!!!
oh gosh

Lubbock, TX

#65 Apr 26, 2012
I can't believe some of the stuff I have read on here. I am a supporter of Charlie Walls through and through. I've known him for years and I know he will do an outstanding job. I can't believe the poeple making fun that Charlie is a Christian. I would hate to be in your shoes on judgement day. I'm proud of Charlie for giving God glory and letting everyone know he's not ashamed that he is a man of God. My opinion, a man with God on his side is the best person the run the county. If God is for you, then who cares who is against you. Just keep you head high Charlie and win this race!
person

Inez, KY

#66 Apr 26, 2012
Sonya can't handle being sheriff, she is not smart enough to run Logan Co. nor does she care about the people or the county, she would look good sweeping the streets. and picking up trash. Charlie can do the job if people from the Man area vote him in. we need Charlie and Rupie, we need them for our Triadelphia District. lets put our people in this time!!!
Ray R

Delbarton, WV

#67 Apr 27, 2012
person wrote:
Sonya can't handle being sheriff, she is not smart enough to run Logan Co. nor does she care about the people or the county, she would look good sweeping the streets. and picking up trash. Charlie can do the job if people from the Man area vote him in. we need Charlie and Rupie, we need them for our Triadelphia District. lets put our people in this time!!!
Agree... Then you have RR the realestate magnet that will likely run businesses from the courthouse if elected. And the chief deputy fighting to win and keep multiple family members on the payroll. Maybe Eddie will be hired back as an adviser. Voters are tired of the double tripple dipping and whole families (non workers) living on taxpayers hard work and expense.
Richard

Delbarton, WV

#68 Apr 28, 2012
Looks like the votes are in. I really hadnít decided until yesterday, that since Mathis is ahead In all the polls, that people are speaking as to who they want as their sheriff. It makes all the since in the world that he is the man for the job. My family and I agree that this guy is what Logan needs. In viewing all his websites, he has the most reliable and wide range of qualifications. Here: www.asyoursheriff.webs.com
& www.logancountysheriff.webs.com .
Richard

Delbarton, WV

#69 Apr 28, 2012
Richard wrote:
Looks like the votes are in. I really hadnít decided until yesterday, that since Mathis is ahead In all the polls, that people are speaking as to who they want as their sheriff. It makes all the since in the world that he is the man for the job. My family and I agree that this guy is what Logan needs. In viewing all his websites, he has the most reliable and wide range of qualifications. Here: www.asyoursheriff.webs.com
& www.logancountysheriff.webs.com .
We agree here at my house and about 35 of my friends and realtives agree also. Since early voting has started, there's not much reason
to keep these Topix polls going. It looks like the numbers won't change now.
Marshall

Delbarton, WV

#70 Apr 28, 2012
We really need to take a look here. Mathis is the best choice, no doubt about it.
Not True

Huntington, WV

#71 Apr 28, 2012
You mind informing us where these polls can be viewed besides this one where one person can vote as many times as he or she wants.
Beth

Delbarton, WV

#72 Apr 29, 2012
These Topix polls just as well be closed as they stood when early voting began. Mathis has the new sheriff's job. A good coice by the voters.
know them

Gilbert, WV

#73 Apr 29, 2012
Beth wrote:
These Topix polls just as well be closed as they stood when early voting began. Mathis has the new sheriff's job. A good coice by the voters.
you have lost your mind.he has no ideal what a sheriffs job is,so go on and keep counting..........
Beth

Delbarton, WV

#74 Apr 29, 2012
know them wrote:
<quoted text>you have lost your mind.he has no ideal what a sheriffs job is,so go on and keep counting..........
No one pays any attention to immaturity here. People do face the facts. Case closed - topix polls closed April 25th.
Vernan

Delbarton, WV

#75 Apr 30, 2012
With with votes in, is it obvious that the people want a man with the full background and experience to do the job. It looks as though he will now win by 1245 votes.
a fact

Nitro, WV

#76 Apr 30, 2012
I AGREE RALPH THE BEST MAN WILL WIN BY LANDSLIDE
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#77 Apr 30, 2012
People everyone should Vote Charlie Walls for your Sheriff. We need someone from our area. Support your own. Do you think any of the other Candidates are going to come up here on a little call or if you need something other than a Murder and then they just want to be on Television. You are sadly mistaken if you listen to their lies. You have never seen any of them up here any other time, other than Election time. You will see Charlie up here Patrolling at anytime Day or night. He will be in any part of the County that he needs to be in with no hesitation. Please think before you Vote. He is more than qualified and he is sincere about his Job. It's not about the money it's about trying to make a change in Logan County. Think about what the people need,don't be led by people telling lies. VOTE CHARLIE WALLS FOR YOUR SHERIFF!#1 On the Ballot.
Not True

Huntington, WV

#78 Apr 30, 2012
I don't doubt Charlie is a goog man but he has been in the system for a long time and I think we need someone with fresh views on how to at least curb the drugs and crime in Logan and thats why me and my family are voting for Ralph.
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#79 Apr 30, 2012
Not True wrote:
I don't doubt Charlie is a goog man but he has been in the system for a long time and I think we need someone with fresh views on how to at least curb the drugs and crime in Logan and thats why me and my family are voting for Ralph.
Charlie has been sitting in the passenger seat all this time and now it is his turn to to do the driving, he now has the oppotunity to get out and be more active in the Communities. He could only do so much where he was at before. He has more passion and drive than anyone else I know that is running. Ralph is a nice guy but he has no clue about Law Enforcement at all. Charlie has been in Law Enforement a long time and he has accomplished many things in his Career so just imagine what he could do being the Sheriff. You are not going to kill all the drugs out, but you want someone who is educated in that field and knows the dos and donts to properly handle situations. I only hope and pray that people will set back and look at the big picture before voting. Charlie has earned this opportunity to be Sheriff.
2 posts removed
Cecil

Delbarton, WV

#82 May 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie has been sitting in the passenger seat all this time and now it is his turn to to do the driving, he now has the oppotunity to get out and be more active in the Communities. He could only do so much where he was at before. He has more passion and drive than anyone else I know that is running. Ralph is a nice guy but he has no clue about Law Enforcement at all. Charlie has been in Law Enforement a long time and he has accomplished many things in his Career so just imagine what he could do being the Sheriff. You are not going to kill all the drugs out, but you want someone who is educated in that field and knows the dos and donts to properly handle situations. I only hope and pray that people will set back and look at the big picture before voting. Charlie has earned this opportunity to be Sheriff.
Did the last deputy elected sheriff do a very good job?
Marty

Delbarton, WV

#83 May 6, 2012
Why did RR suddenly quit campaigning? What happened to the fed. investigation in the sheriff's office? Why do the feds always wait until after an election to close in on the law breaking candidates? If a winning candidate gets charged then the county commission can name who ever they want as sheriff until the next election. Woh easy for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 hr Faith 771
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,736
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 13 hr I KNOW 12,143
Bear in south man Mon smarterthanu 6
what to do with our bear Mon Money 6
Men Are Scum Mon Boomer 11
carry-out (Aug '14) Mon PieceMaker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages