Heard John Dempsey is screwing Sabrin...

Heard John Dempsey is screwing Sabrina Smith Brown

Posted in the Man Forum

probably!!411

Glasgow, WV

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Perfect match!!!! A MORPH FIEND & a gutter, pill W#ORE!!!!!! Now he finally found a woman that's as low life as he is. He's keeping it in the family & she's still licking up someone else's sloppy seconds!!!!
Anonymous

Glasgow, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Ain't he married? Just goes to show what a fat a$$ gutter [email protected] Sabrina is. If I'm not mistaken he's married to her cousin. What a hoe!!! She's probably f*ckin & suckin for pills and whatever else she can get from his nasty a$$!!! Neither one of them are fit to have their own damn kids anymore!!!!!!! Pill heads and morphine addicts!!!!!!! I say, let them be. They deserve each other. Maybe they'll get lucky and both OD together!!!
heard that!!!!

Glasgow, WV

#3 Nov 28, 2011
IReckon2011 wrote:
Ain't he married? Just goes to show what a fat a$$ gutter [email protected] Sabrina is. If I'm not mistaken he's married to her cousin. What a hoe!!! She's probably f*ckin & suckin for pills and whatever else she can get from his nasty a$$!!! Neither one of them are fit to have their own damn kids anymore!!!!!!! Pill heads and morphine addicts!!!!!!! I say, let them be. They deserve each other. Maybe they'll get lucky and both OD together!!!
Sabrina is a nasty A$$ pill hoe that deserves to be with a drug FIEND like John Dempsey!!!! May they both rot in hell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 5 hr Elightened Observ... 22
Cheerleaders 8 hr Tigers 4
Jeremy w 11 hr Big Al 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr what? 4,307
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Tue Princess Hey 13,940
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Dec 11 Princess Hey 15,219
One Word Game (Feb '10) Dec 11 Princess Hey 12,689

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance