Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Perfect match!!!! A MORPH FIEND & a gutter, pill W#ORE!!!!!! Now he finally found a woman that's as low life as he is. He's keeping it in the family & she's still licking up someone else's sloppy seconds!!!!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Ain't he married? Just goes to show what a fat a$$ gutter wh@re Sabrina is. If I'm not mistaken he's married to her cousin. What a hoe!!! She's probably f*ckin & suckin for pills and whatever else she can get from his nasty a$$!!! Neither one of them are fit to have their own damn kids anymore!!!!!!! Pill heads and morphine addicts!!!!!!! I say, let them be. They deserve each other. Maybe they'll get lucky and both OD together!!!
heard that!!!!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

IReckon2011 wrote:
Ain't he married? Just goes to show what a fat a$$ gutter wh@re Sabrina is. If I'm not mistaken he's married to her cousin. What a hoe!!! She's probably f*ckin & suckin for pills and whatever else she can get from his nasty a$$!!! Neither one of them are fit to have their own damn kids anymore!!!!!!! Pill heads and morphine addicts!!!!!!! I say, let them be. They deserve each other. Maybe they'll get lucky and both OD together!!!
Sabrina is a nasty A$$ pill hoe that deserves to be with a drug FIEND like John Dempsey!!!! May they both rot in hell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Mgtn Res 53,475
Dustin Collins 54 min Beep beep 1
What happened to Worm? 1 hr PieceMaker 19
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr ladylove 11,129
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr ladylove 12,370
WV Man Faces Federal Charges For Selling Turtle... 5 hr love it 1
where are the best hookers at (Aug '13) 6 hr more money 19
Cliffs Mines 8 hr Jimmy 12
Lenard Hoosier 11 hr Help em Lord 9
•••
•••
•••
•••