Arrested in Man?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wonderrr

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2012
who was the guy in Man that ran from the town cop?
yeah

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2012
i bet is was someone who owed them money.
yeah

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2012
i bet the cops know next time not to give people dope on credit.
lol i know

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2012
it was adam vance running out of the dollar store yesterday...he had his pants stuffed with five- finger disounts (mostly make-up, ikr? lol), and when he was caught, RED HANDED, he run out the door and took off across the parking lot! the manager of the store was standing in the doorway on the phone with the cops! yelling at him to come back and everyone around started yelling, "that's adam vance"..LOL..sounded like fify people at one time said his name as soon as he jetted off..when the sheriff showed up at least 10 of the people told him adam's name and where he lived or where he was going (tony messer's house)... LOL, damn theives will never learn! but that was a sheriff that went after him not the town cops! the lady at the register said he and his wife, Tina, come in all the time and leave the store 20lbs heavier! You'd think them (the managers) knowing this they wouldn't allow them (adam and tina) to go back in the store! idk...
idk

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 17, 2012
listen here people you need to get your facts straight before you start slandering someones name around i know tina doesn't do anything like that and she can't help what adam does or don't do they have never caught him they just suspect that he does it anyway he has bad seizures and when he has won she can't control him he doesn't even know what he is doing or even where he is at the time for at least an hour or so adam is a really good person who has alot of medical problems and he just does things that he doesn't even remember doing i think its sad that the boy can't get a docter to find out what is going on in his brain so they can help him.and as for tina she is a really good person and she does nothing and you people need to stop this talking about them when you don't know the whole story.
wallbanger

Elkview, WV

#6 Feb 17, 2012
thats a bunch of crap adam knows exactly what hes doing hes stealing to buy drugs..He has stopped me several times trying to sell me makeup and tools.Your right about his wife or girlfriend (i dont know her)but if i pulled up to a store with him and knowing he doesnt have any money and he comes out with crap that we didnt need then it would take an idiot not to figure out that he was stealing.If you see adam you see her so its hard to believe that she doesnt know whats going on...
hiiijjii

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Feb 17, 2012
ppookkiikkk
free bird

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2012
He really didnt mean to steal those items,he thought they were free, 5 to 10- in jail.
philip nelson

Logan, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2012
This is Philip Nelson. I think it is pathetic that your lives are so boring that all you have to do is make up stuff to write about people on this stinking website. Maybe you need to get up off your ass and do something with your life. I feel so sorry for you that you have to sit and make up stories about people. I know for a fact its not true because Adam was in the mountains with me from 10:00am till 5:00pm. We dug 146lbs of black cohosh. We find things to do with our lives, like go in the mountains and make legal money. You sorry no life having peices of SHIT. And I am not afraid to put my real name on here you chickenshits. And if you have anythingelse to say about it, grow some balls and come and talk to Philip and Adam.
wallbanger

Elkview, WV

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Phillip you can take up for your friend and more power to you but im telling you my experience that i have had with him.Myself personnally i didnt start this thread nor did i see him steal that day but your name doesnt end up on topix unless your corrupt or do people wrong.Im trying to be nice but if you want to get on here and call me a piece of shit and a chickenshit just remember.Id rather know who im talkin shit to on here than be looking over my shoulder everyday..Thats why im not gonna post my name so you just keep lookin
philip nelson

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Wallbanger. First of all learn to spell, then I don't have to look over my shoulder, unless the pussies can't say it to my face. How can someone be running from the law when they are in the mountains making money. Some people have better things to do, than set behind a computer and talk about people. If I had something to say, I would come tell you face to face. Computers are supposed to be to learn something, not to spit out complete bullshit about people. Come to me, tell me what you have to say, and I will knock it back down your throat. If you have balls don't be behind me, so I would have to look over my shoulder. Be in front of me, so I can slap you down. But try to hurry, because some people have a life and have to work and make money. Instead of bad mouthing people hiding behind there computer. Further more make sure what you are saying is the truth because it is pure bullshit and slander, wich is against the law and if we had your real name we could sue you for your lies and the bullshit that falls out your mouth when you open it. Sounds like you are a pussy that won't give your name, so I could break it. A real man is not scared to give his name and say what he has to say up front. So when you grow some balls and grow into a man, come and see me little boy. Philip, a man with balls.
1 post removed
whatever

Washington, NC

#13 Feb 18, 2012
philip nelson wrote:
Wallbanger. First of all learn to spell, then I don't have to look over my shoulder, unless the pussies can't say it to my face. How can someone be running from the law when they are in the mountains making money. Some people have better things to do, than set behind a computer and talk about people. If I had something to say, I would come tell you face to face. Computers are supposed to be to learn something, not to spit out complete bullshit about people. Come to me, tell me what you have to say, and I will knock it back down your throat. If you have balls don't be behind me, so I would have to look over my shoulder. Be in front of me, so I can slap you down. But try to hurry, because some people have a life and have to work and make money. Instead of bad mouthing people hiding behind there computer. Further more make sure what you are saying is the truth because it is pure bullshit and slander, wich is against the law and if we had your real name we could sue you for your lies and the bullshit that falls out your mouth when you open it. Sounds like you are a pussy that won't give your name, so I could break it. A real man is not scared to give his name and say what he has to say up front. So when you grow some balls and grow into a man, come and see me little boy. Philip, a man with balls.
Like you have any room to get on here and take up for anyone. You and your brother are druggies. You are telling other people to get a life, when the only life you know is stealing to get your buzz. You are how old and dont work and have never been able to hold down a job. You are not a real man. A real man takes care of himself and his responsibilities and dont have to go around stealing, wondering where your next needle buzz is gonna come from. Needle fen! You should have known better than put your name on here like this, because anyone and everyone that knows your family dont want you around and dont have anything nice to say. Druggies flock together I guess.

Adam is a big druggie and everyone knows that as well. You just make yourself look stupid getting on here saying that he has seizures and when he's having one thats why he steals because he dont know what he is doing. BU%%Sh$$!!! Stupid A$$! Everyone in Man knows better! Tina is just as bad, that's why she had her home reposessed! She's just as bad as a druggie, she's killing him as well, just feeding him money to buy drugs and it makes me think that she's on them too because why would she sit by and watch it if she wasnt doing the same thing. She put one husband in the ground because he OVERDOSED and she's gonna have to put another one too, if not herself.

So quit geting on here making yourself look stupid for taking up for him. I am sure that they are gonna be more negative comments about Adam and you Phillip because everyone knows what both of you are. Worthless, better off dead, needle junkies!
wallbanger

Elkview, WV

#14 Feb 18, 2012
I think philip knows who i am now after my last comment.I guess the man with balls looked down and realized he was wrong....
listen here people

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2012
listen here people you better watch u say about me and my deceased husband he did not over dose you dumb ass see you don't know everything do you i guess i'am going to have to post the autopsy in the banner so everyone will quit saying this bullshit and as for me i'am not on DRUGS nor will i ever be on drugs your the one that does and sells all the drugs now aren't you yes i know who you are whorebanger instead of wallbanger lol anyways if i were you i would just quit while your ahead know one is bad mouthing you so you shouldn't bad mouth them and it's none of your bussiness what other people do if it doesn't affect you then keep your nose out of it ok thank you TINA
lol i know

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2012
FIRST OFF, PHILLIP, YOU SLEEZ BALL...who are you to call anyone a piece of shit or chicken shit??? Take a step back and look at yourself in the mirror! Your nothing but a damn thieving, dope head, liar! I SEEN ADAM MYSELF RUNNING OUT OF THE DOLLAR STORE WITH HIS POCKETS FULL!! ask anyone that works in the family dollar store and you'll see! AND HE SURE AS HELL WASN'T HAVING A SEIZURE..LMFAO..DUMBASS! So, YOU SEE it's not slander, it's the truth! YOUR A DAMN LIAR TO SAY HE WAS WITH YOU FROM 10-5!!! BULLSHIT! You pathetic loser! You wanna tell people to get a life...LMAO..what about you? you know, welfare was never intended to be a career opportunity and you selling weed is NOT legal..dumbass..I'd like to see you call the law up and try to sue anyone..LMAO..maybe the law would get what they're looking for then! You wanna tell people to get off their ass? why don't you get off yours and take a damn bath? or clean your damn house? you people are so damn nasty I don't see how you live with yourselves!! Your trash! and balls? you think you got balls? LMFAO!!! why the last time I seen you, and stomped my foot at you, YOU RUN??? stupid fucktard! why don't you go out in the road here at mallory and sell you another joint and go buy you some damn soap!!!(SOAP NOT DOPE) or deoderant..either one! You scum bag son of a bitch! Your the biggest pussy around and stupid enough to use your real name...I won't tell you mine so that next time I see you, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO SLAP A BITCH DOWN!!!and yes, to your skanky ass face not your rotten ass back! talkin your shit that ya'll make money legally..DON'T GET ME TO AIR WHAT I KNOW TO PROVE YOUR A DAMN LIAR!!! I KNOW YOU VERY WELL! SEE YOU EVERYDAY!!!! lmao...keep wonderin'..we'll see who the pussy is :) you make me sick...I literally wanna puke! I hope you all get busted and have to dry out in jail...or better yet, rot in hell..either way! ;) SO, don't jump in and try to take up for adam and put yourself in shit...I know you live in shit and it makes no differece to you, but it'll get your ass stomped...so I ADVISE YOU TO SHUT THE [email protected] UP AND LAY DOWN...I WILL AIR ALL I KNOW ABOUT YOU!! FAIR WARNING!
wallbanger

Elkview, WV

#17 Feb 18, 2012
listen here people wrote:
listen here people you better watch u say about me and my deceased husband he did not over dose you dumb ass see you don't know everything do you i guess i'am going to have to post the autopsy in the banner so everyone will quit saying this bullshit and as for me i'am not on DRUGS nor will i ever be on drugs your the one that does and sells all the drugs now aren't you yes i know who you are whorebanger instead of wallbanger lol anyways if i were you i would just quit while your ahead know one is bad mouthing you so you shouldn't bad mouth them and it's none of your bussiness what other people do if it doesn't affect you then keep your nose out of it ok thank you TINA
listen here TINA i dont know you but philip started this shit so fuck you.The next time adam comes near me again with stolen goods im just gonna take it from him and call the law on the both of you.Philip better be looking over his shoulder cause he just gonna run if he sees me coming.Since you want to get on here and run your mouth why dont all of you just load up and come on down to my house and i will take of the both of them( if they had the balls).Since you know who i am then post my name cause it dosent matter now.I know alot of people in man and if i find out that adam got an honest person in trouble from buying something off of him and didnt know better i will personnally hunt him down and take care of it myself.
listen here

Logan, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2012
you just need to quit talking about people when you don't know the whole truth i was just mad last night when you started talking about my desceased husband he can't defend his self and he has nothing to do with this shit and i'm a good person i don't steal nor do i do drugs and i can't help what adam does i have nothing to do with it and as for the dollar store the other day no he did not have anything under his jacket that day he had it puffed out with his hands i know that for a fact he was acually going in there to by some laundry detergent and they started to follow him around and he put it down and puffed out his jacket so they would think he had somthing under it and he didn't run across the parking lot he walked straight across the lot but anyway iam tired of all this bull shit this topix is just for people with nothing better to do but sit back and talk about everyone else i guess this will be the last time i ever sign on here again i tired of all the trash talking bullshit but again i shouldn't have said what i said earlier but i was upset people are looking down on me bc of what he does and i'm tired of it i'am a good person and all ways have been and i have never even touched a drug in my life and never will and i just can't believe that people would even think i do so goodbye to all the trash talking people have fun with your keyboards u will not see me get back on here again tina
lol i know

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2012
BULLSHIT tina......if your so damn tired of it then why the hell are you still with adam? and your a damn liar to say he didn't steal anything!!I'll tell you to your damn face your a liar! adam is a dope head thief and you know it! you may not be able to do anything about what adam does but it makes you look like an idiot to take up for him! KNOWING your lying! and you shouldn't get back on here again...all you wanna do is LIE so no one wants to hear your bullshit anyway! ya'll need to get a damn job and make a life for yourselves! like i said earlier...WELFARE WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!! GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GET A JOB! STOP MAKING US WHO WORK EVERDAY PAY YOUR WAY THROUGH LIFE! I can't stand you, adam, or phillip...your all social parasites! more like leeches! so STFU...yes i'm having fun with my keyboard..LMFAO..whose computer are you using anyway? the library's? you waste of human space....STOP BREATHING MY FUCKING OXYGEN! FUCKING DOPE HEAD THIEVES! notice where our addresses are....I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO YOU TINA..AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ALL DO!!! I SEE IT EVERYDAY! SO DO ACT LIKE YOUR A LITTLE ANGEL WHO DOES NO WRONG! BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!
wallbanger

Elkview, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Well i didnt post about your husband cause i didnt know anything about that (or would i) and im sorry for that to happen.But if your a good person be a smart person and get yourself away from those losers.I dont say nothing about anyone on here unless it is the truth.But when philip gets on here and gets called out he even runs from his own computer and i will catch up with him.Stop being the go to and the get away car for adam tina.
1 post removed
ccc

Williamstown, WV

#22 Feb 19, 2012
philip.. has o room to talk.. he murdered aboy at mallory ..ad placed hi agaist the wall below old mallory grade school;;ad lied ..........some oe that kows/////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealers 44 min Jackitup29 3
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,906
Bisexual female wanted 13 hr Wantsum 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 16 hr Hoss 15,154
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue legendfork 4,266
Fat Girls Tue Real 9
Sabrina Vance bledsoe Oct 14 Looking 1

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance