what happened

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Does any one know what happened to mandi owens? I really liked her and my heart just breaks to hear she passed. My prayers are with the family. The world is a darker place without your sunny
smile!!!!!
concerned person

Reedy, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2012
what happened wrote:
Does any one know what happened to mandi owens? I really liked her and my heart just breaks to hear she passed. My prayers are with the family. The world is a darker place without your sunny
smile!!!!!
What happened? No ignorant responses please. If you don't know don't rply. I know Patti, but not Mandi
none

Wildersville, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2012
omg is this really true? would like to know please.
true

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2012
yes its true,prayers for the family!!:[
crazy

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Patti's been playing the "church" card, so of course, the family thought she was better than mandy. Don't know why people automatically think you are so much better than people just because you say you're a "christian". Wonder what the family thinks now? Patti is suppose to be the "good" one, but if you actually know patti, you know she has "issues" too. Patti was no better than mandy. If mandy had played the "church" card, wonder what family members would have thought she was the all mighty daughter, instead of mandy?? Makes ya wonder huh?
what happened

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
crazy wrote:
Patti's been playing the "church" card, so of course, the family thought she was better than mandy. Don't know why people automatically think you are so much better than people just because you say you're a "christian". Wonder what the family thinks now? Patti is suppose to be the "good" one, but if you actually know patti, you know she has "issues" too. Patti was no better than mandy. If mandy had played the "church" card, wonder what family members would have thought she was the all mighty daughter, instead of mandy?? Makes ya wonder huh?
I started this thread to find out what happened to a very kind caring person not for you to get on here and badmouth people. I don't care what anyone does they do not deserve to be trashed on here this woman has a son and other family members who are probably devastated and don't deserve this junk so please keep the bad post to your self. thank you!!
Well

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2012
When you started this thread about someone what did you think would happen? I mean it's good that you thought enough about her and was wondering about her and the family but topix is not the best place to ask how someone passed away or how the family is doing!
what happened

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Well wrote:
When you started this thread about someone what did you think would happen? I mean it's good that you thought enough about her and was wondering about her and the family but topix is not the best place to ask how someone passed away or how the family is doing!
well originally this site was suppose to be for people to express their condolences and keep the town updated on what is happening. It wasn't intended for hurtful and spiteful gossip. I thought i might use it for what it was created for but I WAS WRONG. People in this town are too mean and judgemental. SO SORRY FAMILY I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
Well

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 11, 2012
I know what you are meaning! I wasn't meaning for what I said to sound bad! But you know this place is so closed minded!! I know you ment well!!
crazy

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2012
so what really happened to her!
2whathappened

Elkview, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2012
what happened wrote:
<quoted text>
well originally this site was suppose to be for people to express their condolences and keep the town updated on what is happening. It wasn't intended for hurtful and spiteful gossip. I thought i might use it for what it was created for but I WAS WRONG. People in this town are too mean and judgemental. SO SORRY FAMILY I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
Apparently your from around here since you knew her so then you know how this area of people are! All some of them worry about is everyones business but their own.If you want to express your condolences you can do that on the website of the funeral home that will be taking care of her. If you really liked her you will remove this post you started. No matter what happened to her all these people around here are going to do is drag up anything and everything on her, good and bad! Noone is perfect! Mandi was a good hearted person and one of the nicest people I knew. So please remove this! If you have a heart you will.she has a son. Would you want your name on here if you passed away for your son/daughter to read about any mistakes you made in your past?
Patti Johnston

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#12 Feb 12, 2012
To whom ever wrote the comment about me and my sister: Obviously you do not know us at all. No one in my Family that I was any better than Mandi. And I certainly do not think that I am better than anyone! I Loved My Sister and Still do, will always! Please do not say anything on here about her that her son will read. He has been thru enough! As for me, I have changed my life and anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE THE LORD with everything in me, so you don't know what you are talking about, but I will PRAY for you! GOD BLESS YOU!!!! PLEASE LET MY SISTER REST IN PEACE....
1 post removed
just sayin

Logan, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2012
i know that you always talk about you going to church, and sayin' god bless this and god bless that, but be realistic, you can NOT be a TRUE CHRISTIAN, and take nerve pills the way you do! yeah, you get them wrote to you by a doctor, and blah blah blah, but you know as well as everyone else does, that you take them because you are an ADDICT! there isn't anything wrong with going down the wrong path, and becoming an addict, and joining church to help you get back on the right track! there is something wrong with you still doing the shit and using church as a cover up! i myself am a recovering addict, and know FIRST HAND, that if you truly want to recover, that means you have to give it all up! you can't still take it, just because it's prescribed! you do as i did and tell the doctor that you have a problem, so they won't write them! be real with yourself, and don't worry what others say, or think! i know you are going through a hard time in your life right now, so keep your head up, and stay strong, and don't let it drag you down! i wish you the best of luck, but stop using church as a cover up!
2 posts removed
I know

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Omg seriously ppl please be nice on here when it comes to a death in someone's family, Mandy was my ex sister in law and I loved her and missed her a lot and so sad to hear of her passing. If you have a problem with her or anyone in her family please keep it quiet at this time. Think about your sister just dying and someone bringing up all the bad stuff you are doing or done...how rude. There is a time and place for everything. May God bless and be with this family.
a friend of both

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2012
crazy wrote:
Patti's been playing the "church" card, so of course, the family thought she was better than mandy. Don't know why people automatically think you are so much better than people just because you say you're a "christian". Wonder what the family thinks now? Patti is suppose to be the "good" one, but if you actually know patti, you know she has "issues" too. Patti was no better than mandy. If mandy had played the "church" card, wonder what family members would have thought she was the all mighty daughter, instead of mandy?? Makes ya wonder huh?
Who doesn't have issues?
Just because you go to church doesn't mean you're perfect. People have church all wrong. We have issues just like the Rest of the world, only difference is we have Jesus to turn to.
You do too but will you turn to Him?
Only you can answer that.
My prayers are with the family.
God bless you all
your friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Patti Johnston wrote:
To whom ever wrote the comment about me and my sister: Obviously you do not know us at all. No one in my Family that I was any better than Mandi. And I certainly do not think that I am better than anyone! I Loved My Sister and Still do, will always! Please do not say anything on here about her that her son will read. He has been thru enough! As for me, I have changed my life and anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE THE LORD with everything in me, so you don't know what you are talking about, but I will PRAY for you! GOD BLESS YOU!!!! PLEASE LET MY SISTER REST IN PEACE....
amen patty. God bless you and your family. Don't give up on Jesus For nobody.
PLEASE

Logan, WV

#20 Feb 14, 2012
your friend wrote:
<quoted text>
amen patty. God bless you and your family. Don't give up on Jesus For nobody.
b-real. U either go or u straddle the fence & I was raised that u didn't do that or u were goin' 2 hell faster than any other!!?? Church ppl. don't have "addiction" issues, GOD is suppose 2 help u b a strong person & help u not 2 give into SATAN. Anyone who knows Patti, "the real patti", would know this. Mandy was just about put out of her mother's home where she payed the bills just so "perfect patti" could live there & Patti had an apt. at the "low income apt's". Not 2 mention the fact of the argument over the vehicle!? Patti, b honest 4 a change. U treated her like crap & u know this. This should make u wanna reach out to GOD & b real 4 a change. If this was my sister & I knew she had NO-WHERE 2 go & NO VEHICLE, I really don't think i would've treated her this way. I DO KNOW YOU. Hope you get 2 make ammends anyway possible because MANDI deserved ur love. You lived off of the govt. for way too long & I do really hope you see what you've done to you're own BLOOD.
yeah that is true

Logan, WV

#21 Feb 15, 2012
that is true! mandi beat that ass for patti too! remember that? she blacked her eye, and messed her ribs up too! patti felt like she had been ran over! part of that was their mothers fault too! she should have never let patti do her that way!
1 post removed
YeahBuddy

Logan, WV

#23 Feb 21, 2012
This is bull!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr -Prince- 14,726
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr -Prince- 13,455
One Word Game (Feb '10) 3 hr -Prince- 12,548
Logan county girls 22 hr Backagain 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375
kourtney kennedy (Jul '13) Jul 18 kiss it 3

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages