attention: to anyone who has had sex w/ andrea kinser/willis!!!!

Posted in the Man Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Andrea Kinser Willis

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

how about you put ur name Honest Truth..lets take care of this bullshit..your so frig'n immature
Honest Turth

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

See...she didn't deny it
Honest Truth

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

wierd wrote:
How do you know? Did you catch something from her? Are you going to tell your partners you have it now? If you didn't catch it, then how the hell do you know its a "fact"???
There are other ways if you think about it
Andrea Kinser Willis

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Yea I did deny it u stupid bit**...i said ill get tested to prove anybody otherwise..your a waste of fu**in space..n to scared to put ur name
Honest Truth

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Andrea Kinser Willis wrote:
Yea I did deny it u stupid bit**...i said ill get tested to prove anybody otherwise..your a waste of fu**in space..n to scared to put ur name
Yeah, that's a great idea...just make sure you scan it and post it on here,oh and make sure it your papers and not someone else cuz ur bluffin' and I know it. Why lie and risk other people's health...dontcha think that's kinda low? Spreading diseases...do you not have morals??
granted

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

what does she have?
1 post removed
get real

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

This sounds like a jealousy post!! lol Never even heard of andrea, til Jimmy got w/her & still didn't know a last name till u posted it! This is funny b/c now I hear he dates the Hale girl who was sleepin w/all the townies & was naming all of them as her baby daddy!! lmao Jealousy kills girl, u don't wanna b called out for being the ho u r, don't put her name out like this!!! Get a life---ANDREA APPARENTLY DID!! LMAO
Andrea Kinser Willis

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Thanks get real...Melissa really needs a reality check...but she has to stay off all that dope they are doing first...she has my sloppy seconds..and he is get'n a bunch from her..come on Jimmy n Melissa...GROW UP!...
they are even to scared to put their name
and yea i did move on
im back with my husband and have my babies back
No Doubt

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

granted wrote:
what does she have?
Let's just say that it isn't curable
Melissa Hale

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

hey guess what andrea your going to get your a*s whipped if you dont back the f*ck off I have not posted shit on here till now so get your fu*king facts straight you dumb a*s b*tch..and as far as a fucki*g cops and my babies daddy get your facts straight again i know who my baby dad is maybe the man your with might want to see if those are his kids now i have been nice and havent said sh*t but if you want to have a public outing on topixs and try to bash me then lets go bit*h and see who will win and as far as pills get your facts staright again im in college have a job and a child oh yea (im taking a class where they drug test) so get your facts staright or i promise i will beat your a*s so bad youll pray to god that you never said my name and i know alot of shit about you little girl! suggest you shut the fu*k up
Honest Truth

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Yeah Melissa is right, this isn't her and never was and Melissa I never meant to make Andrea think this was you... she just assumed it, so Andrea I suggest that you just stop bashing Melissa because ur just going to end up fueling a fire that she never started.
OMGOSH

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Melissa you really need to leave Andera ALONE! You ain't gonna do sh*t you have ALWAYS been all MOUTH! An that is IT!So you need to leave her alone..
MELISSA HALE

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

oh i need to leave her alone please i aint ever done anything or said anything about the girl until she ran her mouth to me so why dont you keep you nosey as* mouth out of bitch or ill do something to you insted..you can just take her as* whipping how bout that ...you got some fuckin* balls huh LEAVE YOUR NAME NEXT TIME!
get real

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

lmao, I'm not a.w. either, but thank u! I am from the creek & I know ur name well...Didn't know Andrea's name until jimmy started showing up places with her..U always wonder who the new chick is & I had never heard of her..U on the other hand, lmao, your name has been everywhere..I've talked to a few friends who had issues w/u sleepin w/their cop husbands..FACT..Hearsay is a big thing here, but when u hear things said by different people, well, ya know how they say when there's smoke there is FIRE..So the baby daddy stuff, tell the truth-or don't everybody knows anyway!! lmao Think u may have ur hands full when u do try to "whip andrea's ass"!! lol She ain't sweatin u girl, grow up..She dropped Jimmy a few times, he's the one that went running back!! AKS AROUND...LMAO
Honest Truth

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Look I didn't mean for everybody to start bashing each other...the point here is the fact that this girl has something uncurable and if anyone has done anything with her they need to make sure they don't have anything
omfg

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

i love topix tell her girl u get your man and i would get tested just to be sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cal 5 hr Pieceout 4
Lenard Hoosier 6 hr deb 8
What happened to Worm? 6 hr Johnny Ringo 13
9-10 yr travel ball 6 hr frye 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr hillbilly 53,443
Why Kevin left WV (Feb '10) 18 hr PieceMaker 16
where are the best hookers at (Aug '13) 19 hr PieceMaker 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Man Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Man People Search