pill hoes

Hansford, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2011
wel david wisecup and tara r still up to it she gets them and they do them dope heads its a shame here kids have to see this
knock knock

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2011
was wondering where you was at bruce. back to tormenting tara again i see.
darwin whitt

Barboursville, WV

#3 Feb 3, 2011
lmao
darwin whitt

Barboursville, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2011
wtf is this dude thinking ???
really

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2011
darwin whitt wrote:
wtf is this dude thinking ???
He is so full of himself that he can't accept the fact that she don't want him anymore and he won't take no for a answer.He really has a problem that could be dangerous.In his crazy unstable state of mind it's hard to tell what he will do. From slashing tires to hurting her. She needs to be careful and watch her back untill something is done about him.
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2011
darwin whitt wrote:
lmao
it was you that started this post.. Why don't you have the courage to say it to someone face, than topix?? So man up if you got the balls, or shut ur fucking mouth.

ps one day u will get what's coming to u.. im not hard to fine..
1 post removed
darwin whitt

Barboursville, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2011
you folks get to see a coward in action now , ill bet anyone that he or it wont show !! and if he knows whats good for him he or it wont !!
darwin whitt

Barboursville, WV

#9 Feb 4, 2011
Draper boy wrote:
<quoted text>it was you that started this post.. Why don't you have the courage to say it to someone face, than topix?? So man up if you got the balls, or shut ur fucking mouth.
ps one day u will get what's coming to u.. im not hard to fine..
who are you and ill find you, speaking of cowards you're name aint on here ,lol
Wow

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 8, 2011
Man is full of them but hel* so is logan county
iheard

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2011
have you heard the latest Candy McCoy is pregnate again.AND Wendy Glispie is to, this is really bad u think
icallBS

Logan, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2011
I dont doubt it..Candy brings babies into this world n doesnt even know the daddy nor does she take care of em..id never be able to carry a baby 9 months to just give it away..& do dope while i was prego!..
Buffalo Creek

Logan, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Donnie,Hoebo.Charlieboy,Leroy, Kenny,The list of names goes on and on,if it were not for the drugs,they would never get any,look at the GIRL'S all are on dope,just the fact's,and they all need help.
Tiffany

Logan, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2011
What's wrong with you all. Are you jealous because you can't get any? And by the way Charlieboy is a happily married man.
really

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Tiffany wrote:
What's wrong with you all. Are you jealous because you can't get any? And by the way Charlieboy is a happily married man.
If this is Tiffany B, youre pill ho too!
1 post removed
Tiffany

Logan, WV

#17 Feb 10, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is Tiffany B, youre pill ho too!
For your information I am not a pill hoe. I have never done anything for pills. If you think you know who I am you are sadly mistaken. I am married with kids. I stay home 90% of the time and you or anybody else have never seen or heard of me doing anything like that. So get your facts right before you try to say something about somebody. You can kiss my ass because you don't know what your talking about.
really

Logan, WV

#18 Feb 10, 2011
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information I am not a pill hoe. I have never done anything for pills. If you think you know who I am you are sadly mistaken. I am married with kids. I stay home 90% of the time and you or anybody else have never seen or heard of me doing anything like that. So get your facts right before you try to say something about somebody. You can kiss my ass because you don't know what your talking about.
Are you Tiffany B?
johnny paul

Logan, WV

#19 Feb 10, 2011
tiffany don't f**k for pills she is with me every night so you damn fools have no right to call someone a pill hoe. quit using a fakename and man up or woman up you stupid prick and if you got a problem with it lets deal with it. oh by the way i might buy you one so you will quit talking about people all you do is hide behind a fake name and run your mouth.so give it up c**ksucker or i say pillsucker.oh yeah your probably not worth a pill your rung out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 54 min Mark mark 13,335
One Word Game (Feb '10) 2 hr -Prince- 12,491
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,011
Greenbrier Minerald Thu Green Hat 7
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Jun 23 Princess Hey 18,411
Yard sale Jun 22 David 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages