First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meme

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Can't figure out what you are trying to say. Can you clarify it a little bit better.
duh

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
meme wrote:
Can't figure out what you are trying to say. Can you Clarify it a Little bit Better.
its Clarify that you cant read Lynn , Id know About you and your mom {patty) takeing Money off her mom to keep your so call mom patty blair in drugs and Sharon and her Boyfriend rober the Peeing tom of man AKA jackoff LOL everyone KNOWS about it and how can you patty do your Mommy that Way UNTILSTAND BABYGIRL lol
4 posts removed
faceyouinit

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 15, 2010
dud wrote:
what has patty done and with who?
she knows dud ...patty you go around telling everything body what you see your so much a liar and there more you're done AND YOU KNOW IT SO ITS POSTED SO EVERYONE CAN READ IT go in town of man or to the stores tell you're so call friends HA''they tell on you,,,,why dont you face me and i'd put my real name up here or call one of your're sisters HOW ABOUT THAT !!!! YOUR GOING TO TELL MY HUSBAND THE TRUTH !!!!!!or you got a good butt whiping coming i can call you all kinds of names but no need think people that KNOWS YOU , LIAR LIAR LIAR PATTY IS A LIAR !!!!!dud dud dud
faceyouinit

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 16, 2010
See What, now you didnt to post or face me now my husband KNOWS THAT IN DEED TO LIE ABOUT IT so GOODBYE
wow who cares

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 16, 2010
HEY stop it , i dont like this stop posting SHIT ABOUT THE FAMILY I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ ...so whoever is pissoff keep your man happy
Pattys friend

Logan, WV

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Why dont you people just shut up, mind your own business, and CONFRONT HER IN PERSON!!!! Her husband is bad off and they dont have a computer. They have BETTER things to worry about then this crap over the internet! Why make a thread when you know they aint going to read it??????? PATHETIC
oh wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Pattys friend wrote:
Why dont you people just shut up, mind your own business, and CONFRONT HER IN PERSON!!!! Her husband is bad off and they dont have a computer. They have BETTER things to worry about then this crap over the internet! Why make a thread when you know they aint going to read it??????? PATHETIC
"How much" or should i say "How many" did Patty have to give you to say nice things about her or just to be her "FRIEND"
wow who cares

Ashburn, VA

#14 Aug 17, 2010
oh wow wrote:
<quoted text> "How much" or should i say "How many" did Patty have to give you to say nice things about her or just to be her "FRIEND"
i said too stop posting shit
oh wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
wow who cares wrote:
<quoted text>i said too stop posting shit
"NO"!!!!!!
Pattys friend

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 17, 2010
oh wow wrote:
<quoted text> "How much" or should i say "How many" did Patty have to give you to say nice things about her or just to be her "FRIEND"
Im sorry to burst your bubble, but the only Meds that I take are BIRTH CONTROL anyway I know patty because her and her husband needed help and our church did our best to try to help them out a little. Patty is a good person. You should actually get to know her BEFORE you start going around spreading rumors about her and her family. Dont go running your mouth on people you dont know the REAL TRUTH about! Why dont you stop running it over the INTERNET and CONFRONT HER YOURSELF
Information

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Lord have mercy people, if you can't form a coherent sentence for everyone to read and understand then stay off the computer or at least. Even if you can't spell the words right at least we would be able to make it out if you would put it in a correct sentence form.......... Please.............
Information

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
See even I made a typo but everyone will still be able to understand what I'm saying....
wow who cares

Ashburn, VA

#19 Aug 18, 2010
well im real sick over this no need to tell them to stop go on post all you can who cares na na na ,,,i tell ya something , better post !!!! i got ya i know who it is
SISTER

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 18, 2010
hello tell you all this ,im her sister and you posting this needs to stop she my sister and i love her she dont need any of this topixs about our family on here im going to remove all of this off kisses love u sis
Some One Who Knows

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Aug 18, 2010
SISTER wrote:
hello tell you all this ,im her sister and you posting this needs to stop she my sister and i love her she dont need any of this topixs about our family on here im going to remove all of this off kisses love u sis
I know this is you Stella. You really need to stop this. Things are bad enough with this family as it is. Everyone knows it's you because of the spelling and you love the drama this website creates. If you have things to say you need to say them in person and stop posting on here.
stella

Ashburn, VA

#22 Aug 19, 2010
PAT OR LYNN just got on here and look at this and think what u like to! if i do got something to say i call u ok but u never pick up your phone ok ! what u do is u not me and if i hear what was true about what u and sharon and all of u did ! u do got something to worry about think what u like if u think its me call me up sis i dont care if u lie or what i hear so much but hear say dont go call me i want to hear it lets see if u want drama just call me i give u some little girl or big mama what u go by now THINK IT OK BUT ITS NOT ME I WISH IT WAS IF U WANT DRAMA I GIVE U DRAMA
Some One Who Knows

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Aug 19, 2010
stella wrote:
PAT OR LYNN just got on here and look at this and think what u like to! if i do got something to say i call u ok but u never pick up your phone ok ! what u do is u not me and if i hear what was true about what u and sharon and all of u did ! u do got something to worry about think what u like if u think its me call me up sis i dont care if u lie or what i hear so much but hear say dont go call me i want to hear it lets see if u want drama just call me i give u some little girl or big mama what u go by now THINK IT OK BUT ITS NOT ME I WISH IT WAS IF U WANT DRAMA I GIVE U DRAMA
WOW! Stella that was a hell of a good attempt at a sentence. Sorry but you still need your hooked on phonics. This sentence goes on and on. Did you forget your lessons on using periods and capital letters?
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2010
Is it really true what the girls did to their mother?
GET THIS

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Aug 20, 2010
wondering wrote:
Is it really true what the girls did to their mother?
This familys' problems are theirs toworry about,NOT ANY OF YOURS...SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!
get this

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Aug 20, 2010
GET THIS wrote:
<quoted text>This familys' problems are theirs toworry about,NOT ANY OF YOURS...SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!
when they get on here and broadcast it on topix then it becomes public. if they don't want the whole town to know then stay off topix and use the phone to fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes and coal miners 3 hr pimpdaddy 1
c&l 12 hr Yum yum 3
Jeremy w 14 hr Jenna 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,301
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Thu Princess Hey 15,210
Milf's, cougar's, wanted!!! Nov 15 Chum Lee 4
Daniels Family (Jun '09) Nov 15 Kenny G 24

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance