my name

Lewisburg, WV

#22 May 25, 2008
bobby knight is a p...k &c.w..d
just me

Clear Spring, MD

#23 May 25, 2008
Bobby Knight wrote:
Wow the violence. Maybe you should still be in high school then. I'm just saying anybody who says "I hope to live up to 1/2 the man that my boss was" is just asking to get made fun of. You say that at peoples funerals to make their family feel better. You say it at weddings to make it seem special to the couple. You don't say it to your boss unless you know hes gonna read it. So whatever, go ride it amigo and have fun because I'm sure you enjoy it.:)


man you said yourself that roger won't see this . so how is it that clifford is sucking up to him . what would the point be in it . i think buford said that about roger to let everyone know that he respects him thats all . nothing more
clifford

Clear Spring, MD

#24 May 26, 2008
oh yeah u 2 Big Lou.... and yes im a big boy i can handle n e thing thrown at me thanks
Jada

Broken Arrow, OK

#25 May 26, 2008
the best wrote:
all i can say is his son is dirty as hell. little rip of ass whole.
Little rip of ass whole makes no sense! WTF?????????
Diggs

Temple Hills, MD

#26 Aug 28, 2008
Known Roger and Lil" Roger for quite a while now....Bought many a guns/bows/other hunting gear from them over the years and they alwys give me and the rest of my family rock bottom prices. As a person I think they're all great people.
wondering

Byesville, OH

#27 Aug 31, 2008
Diggs wrote:
Known Roger and Lil" Roger for quite a while now....Bought many a guns/bows/other hunting gear from them over the years and they alwys give me and the rest of my family rock bottom prices. As a person I think they're all great people.
You mean the guns and bows aren't green or spoiled.
Diggs

Temple Hills, MD

#28 Aug 31, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the guns and bows aren't green or spoiled.
Are you suggesting that I started the whole green or spoiled meat thing about Foodland? Take another look if you are because I never brought it up. However, I did give my opinion on the topic and I'll stand by it till the end. Facts are facts.(BTW, I never said the meat was green.)
wondering

Byesville, OH

#29 Sep 3, 2008
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that I started the whole green or spoiled meat thing about Foodland? Take another look if you are because I never brought it up. However, I did give my opinion on the topic and I'll stand by it till the end. Facts are facts.(BTW, I never said the meat was green.)
You mean there's A foodland topic.
Bobby Knight

Gilbert, WV

#30 Sep 3, 2008
Wasn't me saying that...check out the ip on me. Now check out the ip of the poster (the other Bobby Knight) in this thread and compare it to this one.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/man-wv/T14H9I...
coon huntin

AOL

#31 Sep 18, 2008
who is the hot blonde lady that works in the Man store?
buffalo creek

United States

#32 Sep 12, 2009
his not what you think.
sue_50

Logan, WV

#33 Sep 12, 2009
Roger and his wife and workers have allways been good to me and my family. we like them all.
Do business

Upper Marlboro, MD

#34 Sep 13, 2009
with them any day of the week.
guess who

AOL

#35 Sep 14, 2009
palm tree wrote:
Roger is a wonderful, wonderful generous man. I agree .. he should be mayor! He is a very strong courageous man.
Didn't he have a heart attack not long ago? I do not think he would make a good Mayor.
Fact

Logan, WV

#36 Sep 14, 2009
I do not like his wife.
Countrythunder

AOL

#37 Sep 14, 2009
I personally don't care for him and wont do business with him. A few years back he cashed a child support check that belonged to me. He knew I lived out of state. He cashed this check for this person anyway. She spent the money and my children did without because of Roger.
Tammy

Bluefield, WV

#38 Jan 3, 2011
Hey how is Roger doing now, I haven't seen him in years and was wonder how him and the family was doing? Do anyone know how I can get in touch with Little Roger?
DAGWOOD

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Jan 3, 2011
roger is doing ok as of now but he is still a little bad off because of his ticker not ticking correctly , and i think that the town of man has been helped by him on many occasions and most people have no idea about some of the things he has done for this little town , he is a true blue man of man and i appreciate the fact that if i need anything and if he can help me HE WILL , so if you all are going to srat badmouthing him you had better get ready to argue with me and a host of his friends on here, if you are seening this roger .. know that we all love ya and wish you great health ,you're a pillar of this town we call home and i wish there where more like you. im remaining anonomys[spell check lol] so noone says im brown nosing . peaceout all yall hillbillies and take care
well now

Logan, WV

#40 Jan 3, 2011
to TAMMYlittle ROGER is married now to a beautiful woman and is very happy so if your looking for romance or a relationship look somewhere else sorry hes taken already ''''''''''
great man

Prestonsburg, KY

#41 Jan 3, 2011
Roger is a great man. He is always pleasant with the customers, unlike some of his employees. I have not nor will not do business there due to the smart-elic attitudes and remarks made from the employees. I will drive where ever I need to in order to get what I need for my hunting equipment. Due to Roger's health it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt sell the business.
Roger I wish the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Real Dennis 4,204
Is mountain mama moonshine still open? 7 hr Lmao 3
new man to logan road May 21 Lmao 8
When Is Graduation ? Are We Tailgating ? May 19 Proud Member 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
coal mines are getting ready to close again May 17 yhmkmbh 2
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) May 16 _FLATLINE-------- 9

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages