Next Last
looking

Williamson, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2010
were is michael gibson he was a cool friend im sure yall can agree
jenny

Lenore, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2010
is he the mike gibson from bruno? if so; then he's as cool as hell.
Knows him well

Williamson, WV

#3 Jan 10, 2010
Married to an rn. They have four beautiful children. He works in the mines and keeps busy with his family.
his family

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2010
i love my uncle michael and yall need to leave him alone he has done nothinh and thanks he does have four great kids and he is nice and he is doin very well
eli

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 21, 2010
niki is an rn? 1st time i heard that.
What

Oceana, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2010
his family wrote:
i love my uncle michael and yall need to leave him alone he has done nothinh and thanks he does have four great kids and he is nice and he is doin very well
Are you retarded or special in some way? No one has said anything bad about Mike.But to keep you from looking ignorant I will say,"He is a drunk"
jenny

Logan, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2010
he use to drink but i think he's on the wagon now thanks to his fat ass wife!!! if you ask me, waking up to that every morning would lead him to drinking!!
fat ass wife

Whitman, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2010
Are you jealous? And by the way my name isn't Nikki.
Jealous hearted

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2010
fat ass wife wrote:
Are you jealous? He and his wife are doing great and they are happy. Got something to say to her, come say it to her face, I dare ya.
Stupid

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2010
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded or special in some way? No one has said anything bad about Mike.But to keep you from looking ignorant I will say,"He is a drunk"
Stupid, could you not tell that this post was made by a young child. Ignorant Ass, that you are, they called him uncle Mike. Calling this young child ignorant makes you look stupid. I don't know these people, so before you start, this is just my opinion of your post your cruel words to a child. Shame on your ignorant ass.
jenny

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2010
fat ass wife wrote:
then you aren't married to the mike i know
cuz

Peach Creek, WV

#12 Feb 25, 2010
jenny wrote:
he use to drink but i think he's on the wagon now thanks to his fat ass wife!!! if you ask me, waking up to that every morning would lead him to drinking!!
and meeting me would keep YOU from waking up!!! bahaha
Knows him well

Whitman, WV

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Are you talking about the Mike Gibson that used to bounce for Tops and Club 2000.
why

Gilbert, WV

#14 Feb 26, 2010
someone please...Which Mike are you wanting to know about?
nothing

Gilbert, WV

#15 Feb 26, 2010
jenny wrote:
Jenny why do you hate his wife so much? Are you upset that she took your man?
bad as i wanna be

Inez, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2010
yes the one from tops that dude whould kick your ass
Paul

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2012
Mike from Bruno I believe was in the Navy. We where stationed together on the U.S.S. Saratoga. been trying to get a hold of him. Mike is as cool as can be! Hope someone can tell him to check this out!
Paul
Know them both

Logan, WV

#18 Mar 8, 2012
I know them both, and yall are right! They are both cool as hell!!! The one that used to bounce @ the bars lives in Logan now with a wife named Leslie who thinks her shit dont stink just because she's a nurse.... When in reality she's no better than ANYONE! She has like 10 kids and one with him.
As for the one that lives up Bruno?? He is the nicest person ever! If you didn't know him, you would think he would be a "mean ass", but it just goes to show people that you can't judge a book by their cover. And yes, he is married to Nikki, and they are both very happy! She has lost alot of weight and looks WONDERFUL,,, sounds to me like someone is jealous!!!
a fact

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 8, 2012
both are very fine people good kids proud to call them friends the ones from bruno meet him in sunday school every sunday bcog all welcome
U.S.S. Saratoga

Gilbert, WV

#20 Mar 8, 2012
Paul wrote:
Mike from Bruno I believe was in the Navy. We where stationed together on the U.S.S. Saratoga. been trying to get a hold of him. Mike is as cool as can be! Hope someone can tell him to check this out!
Paul
How can Mike get in touch with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tia Hatefuld 1 hr boy from the band 3
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,632
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,988
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 4 hr laken 10,237
whats really going on with arnie and ashley 4 hr leslie 2
Create your own Forum 5 hr Weepy 367
Where 5 hr angel 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages