FOXX BRENDA & JEFF..looney
DAGWOOD

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2010
look people why dont you all up there in buffalo creek put a stop to all the crack and other junk that is being dealt right under your noses ?? im not putting you down but you all should stand up to those lowlife scumbags and stop there destruction of your home town that your parents strived so hard for so you and your kids could have a decent place to live ,the rats nest !![casserta apartments] is full of the crack makers and so is mark copleys , teddy hoosiers , and that entire black family that live across the road from cassertas apartments beside C/L at the BUS DROPOFF OF ALL PLACES , stop being afraid of them and do something about it , you can get it done all you have to do is try , they are allready more afraid of you than you are of them , trust me on that one
i agree with dagwood

Logan, WV

#22 Dec 7, 2010
look how many young people we have lost to this
terrible addiction.
miss le le

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Dec 7, 2010
jeff made his wife lie n say she was with him ...she wasnt there....but she still needs to pay for trying to cover up.......i know the 3rd person last name..ca@tre!! yeah they will all pay one day
southerngirl

Logan, WV

#24 Dec 7, 2010
DAGWOOD wrote:
<quoted text>well hell you did misspell it wrong two times in a roll lmao , im not being mean ok !! it was just funny to me!! sorry if i make you mad
no problem , i did spell it wrong twice lol
Sending prayers

AOL

#25 Dec 7, 2010
I do not know this family, but I am sorry for your loss. I too lost a son last year to a stupid and foolish act of 2 "friends". There was an altercation and one of the guys hit my son and he fell and hit his head. They thought he had passed out and would be fine. They left him for 15 hours without seeking medical attention, and he died at the hospital. His one friend got sentenced to 10 years for involuntary manslaughter. The friends made a lie saying my son came home to their apartment and said strangers jumped him etc. and he had a headache. The ME knew that was all a lie from the way he hit his head and the injuries. The ME said he never regained consciousness. The police did a great investigation and eventually the guy that hit him confessed and made a plea deal instead of second degree murder, he would plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter. I pray that if indeed there is something more to this that the ME and police work together to investigate. It's so sad that her friends left her there. I know what her family is going through and I feel their pain. My prayers are with you. May God give you comfort. The pain never goes away, but with time it does get easier.
i know

Logan, WV

#26 Dec 7, 2010
yeah the fox are loosers.
intel you later

Charleston, WV

#27 Dec 7, 2010
i heard sabrina looney, brenda foxx & jeff foxx was who was with her and left her any truth to this
WV Chick

Peach Creek, WV

#28 Dec 8, 2010
dont brenda have a son named shawn maynard
family

Stollings, WV

#29 Dec 8, 2010
I would like to say she was my loved one.For one she was not with friends we do not even know why she would have been with Jeff fox to begin with.He is bad news always has been.If is wife and her son did lie I hope thy put her in jail and him in juvenille center then send him on to prison from there.No matter what really happen that night and we may never know the truth but they do and god does I hope they suffer a 100 percent more then she did.She was also a mother,sister,daughter,and had mny friends who loved her and would have been glad to went and got her from where she was left.All they had to do was call some of her family or a friend a fire dept or a law enforcement or even a wrecker and someone could have got to her.I think the truth to the story was she was already dead and hid in that pipe.She was not on a atv with a group of individuals they was in Jeffs white explorer.It is at the 911 been held for evidence,She did not freeze to death.There was foul play and it is been treated as a homicide.So ppl please let the family have time to mourn and let the law handle this they are gonna be arrest made soon.I promise you that much is vey true.
family

Stollings, WV

#30 Dec 8, 2010
This is for sending prayers thank you so much for sharing your story.I jus hope with the guy who hit him confessing gave you closeure and justice was served.I hope our family gets the same a confession then we could maybe forgive them and our hearts be a lil more at ease and move on and jus know she is where no one will ever hurt her again.
creeker

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Dec 8, 2010
DAGWOOD wrote:
look people why dont you all up there in buffalo creek put a stop to all the crack and other junk that is being dealt right under your noses ?? im not putting you down but you all should stand up to those lowlife scumbags and stop there destruction of your home town that your parents strived so hard for so you and your kids could have a decent place to live ,the rats nest !![casserta apartments] is full of the crack makers and so is mark copleys , teddy hoosiers , and that entire black family that live across the road from cassertas apartments beside C/L at the BUS DROPOFF OF ALL PLACES , stop being afraid of them and do something about it , you can get it done all you have to do is try , they are allready more afraid of you than you are of them , trust me on that one
Mark and Tammy are in jail, there's two dealers off the street. Where's Steve? Why isn't he in jail also?
creeker

Oklahoma City, OK

#32 Dec 8, 2010
intel you later wrote:
i heard sabrina looney, brenda foxx & jeff foxx was who was with her and left her any truth to this
I want to know what happened? I think she may have been dead when they left her, I don't know but the story don't make sense.
Someone

United States

#33 Dec 8, 2010
wva wrote:
<quoted text>or oops, lol this people on here are freaking morans. Dont know anything.
Are you trying to say THESE people on here are freaking MORONS?!?!?Lay off the drugs honey!
me too

Columbia, SC

#34 Dec 8, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say THESE people on here are freaking MORONS?!?!?Lay off the drugs honey!
Yeah Honey, freaking morons.ALso, I dont do drugs. F*** off Thank you have a nice day
Prayers

AOL

#35 Dec 8, 2010
family wrote:
This is for sending prayers thank you so much for sharing your story.I jus hope with the guy who hit him confessing gave you closeure and justice was served.I hope our family gets the same a confession then we could maybe forgive them and our hearts be a lil more at ease and move on and jus know she is where no one will ever hurt her again.
You are very welcome. Yes, it did give us some closure. We have forgiven his friend and it has made it easier to move on. We are still very sad, but it was a stupid thing that happened, under the influence of alcohol. His friend is very remorseful and I hate that he has hurt his life as well. He was in college, had a great internship, and now is a convicted felon. All from a stupid choice. The sentence the judge gave was harsher mainly because my son's friends did not seek medical attention. The judge said they could have and should have called someone for help. I really do hope and pray that a full investigation is done for her. I will continue to pray for your family and hope that you all will get through this difficult time. God Bless!
Devil waits fou you jeff

Kenna, WV

#36 Dec 8, 2010
isn't jeff getting ssi and med card and welfare and help with his bills ? looks like hes got it made. i wonder how much he got out of leaveing that woman in the cold to die.
To everyone

Paintsville, KY

#37 Dec 8, 2010
if sabrina says she was not involved why was she up the hollow 2 or 3 times that day and was seen up there around 30 minutes before someone called 911 in her car.
i hate drugs

Paintsville, KY

#38 Dec 8, 2010
jerry wrote:
how can you three sleep at night knowing what you done???? maybe you will sleep better in jail
thay sleep becouse of pills may not even know
windyman

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Dec 8, 2010
To everyone wrote:
if sabrina says she was not involved why was she up the hollow 2 or 3 times that day and was seen up there around 30 minutes before someone called 911 in her car.
she was up there smoking crack.
just me

AOL

#40 Dec 8, 2010
wva wrote:
<quoted text>or oops, lol this people on here are freaking morans. Dont know anything.
Think maybe you were trying to spell
morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr winner 12,977
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr winner 15,620
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr winner 14,414
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 5 hr winner 4,205
News Man sentenced for drug conspiracy (Dec '13) 11 hr Old friend 2
Junebug Prince (Feb '11) 12 hr Ahnold 14
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 16 hr Princess Hey 138

Man Jobs

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages