Wow

Paintsville, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
I thought she was married to Timmy and was doing good the last time I seen her I just heard she is pregnant by Little Kenny Ray and is living in A camper in Timmy Johns yard with no heat and water and pooh poohs in bags and Timmy packs them to the creek every so often and she won't go to the baby doctor cause she is strung out,I just heard about all this today,I hope it ain't true.
Wow

Paintsville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
And I heard Timmy and his mom pimps Sarah out in that camper and won't let her leave it,she is being held there against her own will,someone should contact the c.p.s or some kind of state branch or service to go there and check into it and check on her well being.
who

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 15, 2012
sara who? and where at? timmy who?
Wow

Paintsville, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Up Buffalo Creek at Lundale.
Whatever

Washington, NC

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
And I heard Timmy and his mom pimps Sarah out in that camper and won't let her leave it,she is being held there against her own will,someone should contact the c.p.s or some kind of state branch or service to go there and check into it and check on her well being.
If you are so concerned about it, you should call someone. What did she do sleep with your man and your mad about it and trying to start some crap on her? Who cares what she's doing? I do think they should make her get her tubes tied because she keeps poping out kids and my tax dollars are raising them, her or the DADS sure the he&& aint!
wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
I thought she was married to Timmy and was doing good the last time I seen her I just heard she is pregnant by Little Kenny Ray and is living in A camper in Timmy Johns yard with no heat and water and pooh poohs in bags and Timmy packs them to the creek every so often and she won't go to the baby doctor cause she is strung out,I just heard about all this today,I hope it ain't true.
Is this for real? If so it's pathetic. What is it six already and don't keep any of them.I think the state should put a limit on how many you can have and give away and make it law that they tie their tubes or the state (our tax dollars) won't pay for them to have anymore.

0
just me

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so concerned about it, you should call someone. What did she do sleep with your man and your mad about it and trying to start some crap on her? Who cares what she's doing? I do think they should make her get her tubes tied because she keeps poping out kids and my tax dollars are raising them, her or the DADS sure the he&& aint!
Back the HeL! up right there. The father of two of her children (#3 & #4) are taking care of his babies. Those two children are doing wonderful! The oldest two of her children are being raised by their grandmother (Her mom). The last baby she had...the father is caring for that one as well. So I don't see your tax money doing anything for her children. Get your Bullsh!t straight. If she is living like that, it's her own doing. She had a wonderful life but she throw it all away for drugs. Family has tried to help her but she would rather have the drugs!
Too Bad

Logan, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Is this for real? If so it's pathetic. What is it six already and don't keep any of them.I think the state should put a limit on how many you can have and give away and make it law that they tie their tubes or the state (our tax dollars) won't pay for them to have anymore.
0
I totally agree....she needs to have her reproductive organs ripped out of her. Too bad it's not possible to transplant the reproductive organs into a woman that can't have children. That way a true mommy can be in this world besides Sarah. She is no mother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother In Law Thu Big D 5
thieves steal $10,000of merchandise in logan co... Jan 19 sandy 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Jan 17 Princess Hey 13,708
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Jan 17 Princess Hey 14,959
Man Middle Jan 16 Crazy 2 7
Poll Buffalo Creeks Prettiest Lady (Oct '15) Jan 16 Noisy 3
Looking Jan 16 Noisy 2

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages