PieceMaker

Littleton, CO

#108 Sep 29, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Did u say the law? How? The whores would be out n an hour and the law would still b doing the paperwork. Logan county had better wake up! Did you know that the judge will only let the prosecutor's office indict just so many people each grand jury? If you have say 100 felonies come up, the judge will only let so many of them be heard? What r the judges doing? Why does the county commission employ a man to get people out of jail? These r a few of the questions ALL citizens need to start asking!!
The district attorney decides which cases to prosecute dictated by his ability to win the cases. Judges rarely throw out cases unless the DA hasn't played fair with the evidence sharing requirements. Grand juries hear the evidence to evaluate it's honesty and Substance enough to go to trial. Judges receive their Docket numbers then read the cases attached. If the judge see conflict evidence he can reject hearing a case or show just cause. Quota's aren't allowed.
Seriously

Whitman, WV

#109 Sep 29, 2012
PieceMaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The district attorney decides which cases to prosecute dictated by his ability to win the cases. Judges rarely throw out cases unless the DA hasn't played fair with the evidence sharing requirements. Grand juries hear the evidence to evaluate it's honesty and Substance enough to go to trial. Judges receive their Docket numbers then read the cases attached. If the judge see conflict evidence he can reject hearing a case or show just cause. Quota's aren't allowed.
And what county r u from? I just told you the facts!!! That's the way it is and has been. And west Virginia doesn't have district attorneys, the counties have prosecuting attorneys. And I'm not talking quotas, what I said was that one of our judges will not let the prosecutor present but so many cases to the grand jury. Legal or not that's what is being done! And as for dockets, those are made AFTER the grand jury meets. And the only cases a grand jury hears is felony level crimes and if there r say100 new felony cases the judge will only let around 60 be presented
grammy1

Pineville, WV

#110 Sep 30, 2012
bullpoopie wrote:
well it is all coming to an end and these girls will regret it "", they walk past two or three stores and wont apply for a job !!!! knowing their hiring !!! but are to lazy and would rather suck on an old mans pecker for a dollar or two ,,,,,who knows what kind of std"s these girls have in their mouths by now ?? they better quit now or they will be forced to quit ,,,,,this aint kistler !! and it aint going to be aloud
I totally agree with ya'll!!
grammy1

Pineville, WV

#111 Sep 30, 2012
Tell ya what gets me is the lazy sluts that are too sorry to get the birth controll shot or the BC pill but lawdy lawdy theyre not about to turn down anything else..then these babies come into the world addicted and paying for mommas mistakes...its so sad!!
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#112 Sep 30, 2012
why dont one of you woman go put it to these girls
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#113 Sep 30, 2012
Say What wrote:
Well, Crazy, I wish that was the case--that we were all just "full of it." It's not the case! Sadly, there are a lot of men who lust after these women and it is affecting marriages and families. It's just not right. Not just these women--but women all over who are into this type of activity. It's money to them, but it's devastation to families. You know what I've heard said? I've heard that some men have the idea, "Well, I'm only gonna live once." I've also heard, "Well, I'm gonna die from something. Might as well be what I like." Yeah, but what about the family? The girlfriend or even the boyfriend? Innocent and trusting. There's no thought of their feelings or safety in all this. It's all about lust and greed. The choices we make can seriously damage innocent people. Why should they have to suffer for the greed or lust of another? Is that love?
if there is men that lust after them ! then maybe those men are either old geezers who dont care !! or there doing it and sharing their dope with them (most likley) or are allready dealing with there disease's and have no fear ,,, and last of all ,,,,unhappy men !!i do you push your men away when he wants a shot of leg ???? guess who wont !!!! so you better learn to be the woman those girls have learned to be ... peaceout
Say What

Logan, WV

#114 Sep 30, 2012
Dagwood wrote:
<quoted text>if there is men that lust after them ! then maybe those men are either old geezers who dont care !! or there doing it and sharing their dope with them (most likley) or are allready dealing with there disease's and have no fear ,,, and last of all ,,,,unhappy men !!i do you push your men away when he wants a shot of leg ???? guess who wont !!!! so you better learn to be the woman those girls have learned to be ... peaceout
Peaceback! It's like I said! If men, no matter how good they get treated at home, want to follow prostitutes, they will. No good woman will change their mind. I don't have men to push away. I have only one man. I'll tell you this, though. There's people in this world that you can't please no matter what. Then, they like to put the blame on someone else when things don't go just their way. That's all I will say about this. People will find a reason to go out if they want to, and they're going to make an excuse to do so even if they have to lie.
Say What

Logan, WV

#115 Sep 30, 2012
Dagwood wrote:
<quoted text>if there is men that lust after them ! then maybe those men are either old geezers who dont care !! or there doing it and sharing their dope with them (most likley) or are allready dealing with there disease's and have no fear ,,, and last of all ,,,,unhappy men !!i do you push your men away when he wants a shot of leg ???? guess who wont !!!! so you better learn to be the woman those girls have learned to be ... peaceout
By the way, Dagwood, how can an older woman appeal to a husband who is infatuated with "young hot women?" Do you think he's gonna be satisfied with a 60 year old, when he wants a 25 year old?
Dagwood

Bellevue, WA

#116 Oct 1, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, Dagwood, how can an older woman appeal to a husband who is infatuated with "young hot women?" Do you think he's gonna be satisfied with a 60 year old, when he wants a 25 year old?
well !! for older men to want a younger woman is a fact of life ,its been happening since sex began !! it even happened in the bible !!! but !!! these girls are not out to steal your man , there out to steal his money , and uf if your man is after these girls he is also doing illegal drugs with them ,,,,,, oh and i have seen some pretty hot sixty year old woman though
see it everyday

Whitman, WV

#117 Oct 1, 2012
They do not get any money out of it! They have sex for cigs and a burger from wendys!
Say What

Logan, WV

#118 Oct 1, 2012
Dagwood wrote:
<quoted text>well !! for older men to want a younger woman is a fact of life ,its been happening since sex began !! it even happened in the bible !!! but !!! these girls are not out to steal your man , there out to steal his money , and uf if your man is after these girls he is also doing illegal drugs with them ,,,,,, oh and i have seen some pretty hot sixty year old woman though
Just because it's been happening is not a good enough excuse. Men and women enter vows before God and man as husbands and wives that say, "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder." Also, those vows include, "For better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live."
If those gals are out to steal his money, they are also out to give him a possible disease or possible diseases. They have to be aware of this. If I'm not mistaken, it's a crime to give someone a deadly STD, and not warn them ahead of time. Well, after the girls make the money, the husband goes home, and when he's out of money until next payday, he gets with the wife, and subjects her and possible others in the family to the disease he went out to get.
I'm sure at least some of them must do the illegal drugs. Also, just because you consider some sicty year old women to be pretty hot, it doesn't mean that all their husbands consider them to be the same.
I've been aware, as I know you have had to be, too, that some people can't be satisfied. They can have a perfectly good mate in every way, and then go out and find other people to go out on that perfectly good mate. I've known of this to happen. They do, however, sometimes, live to regret it. They realize all to late how wrong they were. Lust can be a destroyer. In fact, it is a destroyer.
PieceMaker

Denver, CO

#119 Oct 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>And what county r u from? I just told you the facts!!! That's the way it is and has been. And west Virginia doesn't have district attorneys, the counties have prosecuting attorneys. And I'm not talking quotas, what I said was that one of our judges will not let the prosecutor present but so many cases to the grand jury. Legal or not that's what is being done! And as for dockets, those are made AFTER the grand jury meets. And the only cases a grand jury hears is felony level crimes and if there r say100 new felony cases the judge will only let around 60 be presented
Correctly stated John Bennett is a Prosecuting Attorney. The prosecutor will either decide that the case should be charged (as a felony or a misdemeanor), and file a complaint with the trial court
decide that the case should be charged as a felony and bring evidence before citizens serving as grand jurors, who will decide what charges, if any, to file, or decide that the matter should not be pursued.
This the Fifth amendment of our constitution.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[1]

The purpose of the grand jury is not to determine guilt or innocence, but to decide whether there is probable cause to prosecute someone for a felony crime. This safe guards citizens from being pickup and prosecuted by under handed officers of the court and police. Grand jury's operates in secrecy, normal rules of evidence do not apply. Prosecutors run the proceedings and no judge is present. Defense lawyers are not allowed to be present in the grand jury room and cannot present evidence, but may be available outside the room to consult with witnesses. The prosecutor and the grand jury members may not reveal what occurred in the grand jury room and witnesses cannot obtain a transcript of their testimony. Federal grand juries do not depend for their existence upon a court's term. Federal statutes set the terms of regular and special grand juries. Regular grand juries sit for between 18 and 24 months, while special grand juries sit for between 18 and 36 months. Individuals subject to grand jury proceedings do not have a Sixth Amendment constitutional right to counsel in the grand jury room nor do they have a Sixth Amendment right to confront and cross-examine witnesses, individuals in grand jury proceedings can be charged with holding the court in contempt if they refuse to appear before the jury.
Wow

Belfry, KY

#120 Oct 3, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>There where 3 Katherine Amber and Deidra
amber who?
the truth

Madison, WV

#121 Oct 5, 2012
you dont have to be walking in man there is some women that use to prostitute from there home. I thinkone of them moved know. she would find anyone for money or pills it really diddnt mater to her. these womenn have gave some bad diseses to.she tried to get m e to her house and iwouldnt. they need to get a life wand wory about there familysand there kidos
B I T C H

Logan, WV

#122 Oct 16, 2012
THE OTHER girls name IS MELISSA HALE AND she also wrks BUFFALO CRK too JUS SAYIN
B I T C H

Logan, WV

#123 Oct 16, 2012
the other girls name is MELISSA HALE and she also wrks buffalo crk
WTF

Charleston, WV

#124 Oct 17, 2012
melissa hale is not a prostitute! you aren't the screwed over ex girlfrirnd are you? this is right down hilarious
B I T C H wrote:
THE OTHER girls name IS MELISSA HALE AND she also wrks BUFFALO CRK too JUS SAYIN
just wondering

Williamson, WV

#125 Nov 26, 2012
what coal trucks do ya guys see down there picking these woman up.......Meaning the names of the companies if ya guys dont mind me asking
Say What

Warfield, KY

#126 Nov 27, 2012
I saw a coal truck pullling over on a narrow piece of land beside the road last night, kinda like around 6-8 o'clock. It was kinda dark. A girl with dark hair that hung just a little below the shoulders came out walking in front of the truck. I went on up Huff Creek for about 25 or more minutes, and as I went back toward Man, I passed a similar coal truck. I noticed the coal truck was not beside the road when I got back down there. I don't know if it was the same one or not, but it was definitely something to think about. As far as the company, I don't know. It was too dark to see any names or numbers on the vehicle, and I couldn't pay that kind of attention to it, because there were several other vehicles moving on both sides of the road. However, what I did see is true. I just didn't get names or numbers off the truck. Too bad, because before I knew he was going to pull off, he was driving a ways up ahead in front of me. I couln't imagine why he would stop where he did and pull off--til I saw the girl approaching. I didn't see her get in. I kept moving. I had to. She was definitely approaching the truck, and what happened next, I don't know for a fact.
Say What

Warfield, KY

#127 Nov 27, 2012
That coal truck looked dark and muddy-like. Not so clean. (I know some truckers take pretty good care of their trucks. This one was dirty-looking). Grays and silvers were the only colors I noticed on it. I could be wrong, as there could have been more colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr honeymylove 12,488
BOE meeting 7 hr Ang 1
free 3/4 pit n 1/4 boxer pups 12 hr nala1225 2
One Word Game (Feb '10) 16 hr Analog man 11,863
Why DO BREEDERS ABUSE THEIR KIDS ? 23 hr yhmkmbh 2
Man vs Van Nov 18 Jack_4ral 20
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) Nov 18 Analog man 3,986
Man Dating
Find my Match

Man People Search