Names

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 27, 2012
NASTY wrote:
<quoted text>her name is dd bryant and i think she is after a older man that drives a red truck iv seen him stop a few times and her get with him then they would always pull off up mallory hollow. i just wish someone would do something with this place around here all the drugs is causing sooo many problems and the prostitution is doing nothin but breakin homes up and bring stds home the wifes this just sickens me to the core..........
Dedra ? Is she from Mallory Hollow ? Is the red truck a Chevy full size with a WV Veterns license plate ?
too funny

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 27, 2012
Yesterday I seen at c&l at kilter a guy in a small white suv drop off a Ho there she was leaning back in lighting and he put her out m said go on that was the fucking worst $20 dollars o my life! Omg I busted a gut laughtin the Ho was a younger blond. Anyone no who it is? To damn funny
Smart Hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 28, 2012
Tattle Tale wrote:
I drive route 10 everyday. Most days I see the hooker standing on the side of the road waiting on her next "john". I am appalled at the number of vehicles that stop and pick this girl up. I have decided to tell on the nasty trash that picks up this nasty trash. At around 11:00 am today a bluish green truck stopped to pick her up. It had out of state tags. The price must have been too high because she didn't get in. As I washed my car, she did get into a fairly new black truck and they left. Now, I know this is not very much information, but when I see this happen, I am going to put the make of the vehicle and the license plate number on this thread. I invite everyone else to do this too. Maybe if people start posting who is picking this girl up, it may save a life. I sure would want to know if my boyfriend/husband was engaging in this sort of behavior.
Taking your business is she?
Sighting

Ardsley, NY

#24 Aug 28, 2012
Smart Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking your business is she?
You must become if the receipants of contagion. You better get you a skin peeler cause that ain't washin off

I saw an old man in an older model car looked like an old Cadillac. He pulled over with passenger window diwn and she stuck her head inside and her ass up in the air. Got the right price. She hopped in and they went south from 3 mile towards man. He looked like he was 70 or older

If men's names are posted it can help stop this
1 post removed
someone

Oceana, WV

#26 Aug 28, 2012
its both amber and whorey dorey. lol. they both prostitute. ive seen amber get into plenty of vehicles. coal truck drivers pick them up every night they work. me and my friend were at a red light and some old guy pulled up with amber in the vehicle. can ya say "EW!"
imabhopeful

Fort Myers, FL

#27 Aug 28, 2012
tattle tale, i dont think its the Hos u gotta worry about, sounds to me that U KNOW UR HUBBY IS NO GOOD!!!! so, with ALL that extra wind u got in those lungs of yours, just maybe u should pull over and talk to those Hos thats got your hubby's attention and point these girls in the right direction.This way u can rid the streets and UR HOUSE OF THE TRASH U DONT WANT OR NEED!!!! GOOD LUCK WIFE. got a funny feeling if u keep up what ur doin, U JUST MIGHT GET WHAT U ASK FOR!!!LOL!! And that my friends would be some FUNNY SHIT!!! I DONT CARE WHO U R!!!! LMFAO!!!
knower
#28 Aug 29, 2012
its sad as to how you people dont care !!!! noone has morals and i think the whores and half of this county need to be castrated right along with the dogs and cats ,,,,you all show why hillbillies are made the brunt of jokes . pure ignorance and shameless
1 post removed
news

Daniels, WV

#30 Aug 29, 2012
i see all the time n mallory holler n green valley with that gal that walks roads n green valley down to stop lites that man in red chevy truck has bruno crime watch sign on tale gate of truck n has crime watch light on top n coal miner sticker on back winder yep n veterines licnese plate reckon hes a livin n bruno
Get real

Logan, WV

#31 Aug 29, 2012
knower wrote:
its sad as to how you people dont care !!!! noone has morals and i think the whores and half of this county need to be castrated right along with the dogs and cats ,,,,you all show why hillbillies are made the brunt of jokes . pure ignorance and shameless
I beg to differ! Until the drug scourge, Logan county never had a problem with hookers
hoho

Prestonsburg, KY

#32 Aug 29, 2012
If you women would give your man what they want then they wouldn't have to go to hookers and get it. give it up every now and then besides on payday. Be a slut and give him what he wants. Then you won't have to be worrying if he's stopping for a quicky before he comes home from work.He won't if he knows he can get what he wants at home with a smile.
1 post removed
Well

Logan, WV

#34 Aug 29, 2012
I always see Amber walking all hours of the night. She is constantly straggling up and down the road.
sad

Logan, WV

#35 Aug 29, 2012
whats sad is amy gilco has 3 kids that her mom has taken care of since they were born she walks the road to get paid to do things to these men and her daugther is in middle school and has to see her and hear of this knowing what her mom is now thats sad.how can a mother do this to there child.
Hoe-Down

Belle, WV

#36 Aug 30, 2012
Amber went to hospital because some Guy shoved a half froze Johnsonville Brat up her pee hole and got rotten causing her hepatitis and herpes to flare up again.
pitiful

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Aug 30, 2012
Hoe-Down wrote:
Amber went to hospital because some Guy shoved a half froze Johnsonville Brat up her pee hole and got rotten causing her hepatitis and herpes to flare up again.
For shame. What a waste of a good Johnsonville brat.
Hoochie Coochie

Oak Hill, WV

#38 Aug 30, 2012
Hop on the hoooee traiiinnn!!!!
Amber

Belle, WV

#39 Aug 31, 2012
I like putting rocks in my butt and pooping them out. It feels wonderful
cousins

Wharton, WV

#40 Aug 31, 2012
sad wrote:
whats sad is amy gilco has 3 kids that her mom has taken care of since they were born she walks the road to get paid to do things to these men and her daugther is in middle school and has to see her and hear of this knowing what her mom is now thats sad.how can a mother do this to there child.
Is that Dave Gilco (dave allen) cousin?
you dont know how

Lizemores, WV

#41 Aug 31, 2012
hoho wrote:
If you women would give your man what they want then they wouldn't have to go to hookers and get it. give it up every now and then besides on payday. Be a slut and give him what he wants. Then you won't have to be worrying if he's stopping for a quicky before he comes home from work.He won't if he knows he can get what he wants at home with a smile.
LOL..A quicky huh, maybe the wives would act a little slutty for their husbands if these husbands would actually know how to turn their wives on. Maybe they would be willing to give it up more, But why bother if all he thinks he has to do is stand their with his clothes off and expect her to jump at it...Thats why those guys have to go to prostitutes for, because they know they dont have what it takes to please their wives and with a prostitute its all about them and it dont matter to the prostitutes if it last a whole 2 minutes because they are getting out of there fast enough to jump on the next one thats waiting in line..
rover

Prestonsburg, KY

#42 Aug 31, 2012
Amber wrote:
I like putting rocks in my butt and pooping them out. It feels wonderful
i like potted meat!
nick

Logan, WV

#43 Sep 7, 2012
hi my name is nick and there is people like me who dont care and will still pick them girls up and sounds like u r jealous mad as hell people like me rather give them a couple hundred dollars then to get it off yall for free do sumthin better wit ur life nasty fucks set and spy on sum1 i cant wait until 1 finds out who is talking shit beats the piss out u for putting ur nose in there buisness nosey bitches like yall is wat a hospital is good for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Caring 4,303
Carah Saserta 8 hr I Am Going to Bla... 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 15,216
south man elite Nov 19 Chum 4
Jeremy w Nov 18 Donke Cod 2
prostitutes and coal miners Nov 18 Dook Spook 2
c&l Nov 18 GirlThatWorksThere 5

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance