Keyboard Commando

United States

#192 Dec 22, 2012
Yeah I had many women. Most recently I had a woman that was 5' 11 smaller boobs and tiny waist with wider hips and muscular legs from years of tennis. She sure was a freak in the sack. She really loved what I did to her because she said the guy she married had a d*ck like a popcorn shrimp and he cried each time she tried to have sex with him. He would curl up in the fetal position and rock back and forth screaming "no daddy, I don't want to play hide the sausage again, it hurts my hiney hole". Dude has issues I guess.
PieceMaker

Denver, CO

#193 Dec 23, 2012
Same ol crap. Only women you'll ever get will be in a coffin. To bad you despise you life so much the only thing that entertains you trying to get under some one skin. Oh well nobody likes you now and never will keep up the good work.
Keyboard Commando

Thompsontown, PA

#194 Dec 23, 2012
PieceMaker wrote:
Same ol crap. Only women you'll ever get will be in a coffin. To bad you despise you life so much the only thing that entertains you trying to get under some one skin. Oh well nobody likes you now and never will keep up the good work.
Now listen up son. Sinced its almost Christmas and Im feeling so God like Im gonna let you slide. But if you keep running that cocksucker mouth, Im gonna come over there and slap you, your momma, your grammaw, and your boyfriend. Now run along sonny before the grown ups get tired of putting up with you.
1 post removed
Law Dog

Gilbert, WV

#196 Jan 11, 2013
What is Ambers last name and Katherine last name.
YOMTVRAPS

France

#197 Jan 11, 2013
YO. SUP. WHO YOU PICK?
Hooligan

Charleston, WV

#198 Jan 15, 2013
Tattle Tale wrote:
I drive route 10 everyday. Most days I see the hooker standing on the side of the road waiting on her next "john". I am appalled at the number of vehicles that stop and pick this girl up. I have decided to tell on the nasty trash that picks up this nasty trash. At around 11:00 am today a bluish green truck stopped to pick her up. It had out of state tags. The price must have been too high because she didn't get in. As I washed my car, she did get into a fairly new black truck and they left. Now, I know this is not very much information, but when I see this happen, I am going to put the make of the vehicle and the license plate number on this thread. I invite everyone else to do this too. Maybe if people start posting who is picking this girl up, it may save a life. I sure would want to know if my boyfriend/husband was engaging in this sort of behavior.
You snitching on people might get you hurt!!!
pilot

Gilbert, WV

#199 Jan 15, 2013
Can some tell me what amber last name is looking for my daughter
Johnny johnston

Saint Albans, WV

#200 Feb 8, 2013
I got me salad tossed for a pack of non filtered lucky strikes by a lady of the night)p don't b mad!

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#201 Feb 10, 2013
Johnny johnston wrote:
I got me salad tossed for a pack of non filtered lucky strikes by a lady of the night)p don't b mad!
"WOW WEEEE" I sure wouldn't of told it, but some have a guilty conscience...LOL

Paintsville Kentucky

#202 Feb 10, 2013
You could of paid her more than a pack of cigs..she sent you to the MOON and back! and you only gave her a pack of Lucky Strikes, GEEEESSSS thats awful!

Paintsville Kentucky

#203 Feb 10, 2013
Well when a man needs aren't met he will get it somewhere else. I guess being "Crazy" means you will do it with whoever that can do the job for you, its just sad that the "ONE" that loves you the most means nothing to you. SP

“Everything Put Together”

Since: Oct 10

Falls Apart

#204 Feb 11, 2013
LG he is not worth your time and love or he would be with you.

Paintsville Kentucky

#205 Feb 12, 2013
Thanks Pete, You are a good honest friend...you are right...It's just hard to except it!! See you back at "The Bar"!!!!
Jerry

Paintsville, KY

#206 Feb 12, 2013
Well wrote:
I always see Amber walking all hours of the night. She is constantly straggling up and down the road.
The sad thing is that her dad knows what she does is what i heard. That's sad if it is true.
Johnny johnston

Saint Albans, WV

#207 Feb 15, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
You could of paid her more than a pack of cigs..she sent you to the MOON and back! and you only gave her a pack of Lucky Strikes, GEEEESSSS thats awful!
. My root dangles a lil bit so I'm content)

Paintsville Kentucky

#208 Feb 15, 2013
Johnny johnston wrote:
<quoted text>. My root dangles a lil bit so I'm content)
"Good for YOU"! You could of left her a little bit more like a couple of Benjamin Franklins, that would probably help pay some of her bills...Shew some "MEN" only think with the little head and not with the one that sits on their shoulders...
double vision

Logan, WV

#209 Mar 4, 2013
Its hard for anyone to make now and days.
Lisa Collins mason county

Avondale, WV

#210 Mar 8, 2013
Susan Casserta is living with a black man and cooking meth in culloden.Its actually on lee creek road.She has really went down hill after ken left her,she got back on those hard drugs so he left to get away.She needs some major help.
burned out

Oklahoma City, OK

#211 Mar 9, 2013
Lisa Collins mason county wrote:
Susan Casserta is living with a black man and cooking meth in culloden.Its actually on lee creek road.She has really went down hill after ken left her,she got back on those hard drugs so he left to get away.She needs some major help.
I say let her die a hard painful death!!!
Poptarts n cereal

Bumpass, VA

#212 Mar 11, 2013
Wendy grimmett Bateman hunter sells her nasty smelly p.ss. For foodstamps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ejlester21 3,991
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Wed Princess Hey 13,840
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Tue Princess Hey 15,079
Krystal cooper Feb 20 Wondering 1
Fight At Man Health Clinic Feb 18 Jrs bbq 3
Man high basketball coach sucks Feb 15 Tellinitlikeitis 4
Poll Buffalo Creeks Prettiest Lady (Oct '15) Feb 15 david 5

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance