First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Tattle Tale

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I drive route 10 everyday. Most days I see the hooker standing on the side of the road waiting on her next "john". I am appalled at the number of vehicles that stop and pick this girl up. I have decided to tell on the nasty trash that picks up this nasty trash. At around 11:00 am today a bluish green truck stopped to pick her up. It had out of state tags. The price must have been too high because she didn't get in. As I washed my car, she did get into a fairly new black truck and they left. Now, I know this is not very much information, but when I see this happen, I am going to put the make of the vehicle and the license plate number on this thread. I invite everyone else to do this too. Maybe if people start posting who is picking this girl up, it may save a life. I sure would want to know if my boyfriend/husband was engaging in this sort of behavior.
that might work

Gilbert, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2012
that might work but what are you going to do about the prostitution were women have there owen vehicles and go and pick men up they do that to.
john

Williamson, WV

#3 Aug 23, 2012
these girls are just working, its just a business,all those coal trucks beside the road at wendys? they are not buying a side salad, with ranch.
Tattle Tale

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2012
that might work wrote:
that might work but what are you going to do about the prostitution were women have there owen vehicles and go and pick men up they do that to.
Hadn't heard of that before.
huff creek

Dunbar, WV

#5 Aug 24, 2012
what about the girl at huff creek walking the road from green valley to mountain mart village? cars stop for her but i have never seen her get in one they talk a second and her hands go inside the cars like its a drug deal then the car leaves and she keeps walking until another one stops and the same thing happens. it looks bad on the businesses that she is working infront of. why dont they call the law when they see her every day doing this?
Crossbones

Williamson, WV

#6 Aug 24, 2012
huff creek wrote:
what about the girl at huff creek walking the road from green valley to mountain mart village? cars stop for her but i have never seen her get in one they talk a second and her hands go inside the cars like its a drug deal then the car leaves and she keeps walking until another one stops and the same thing happens. it looks bad on the businesses that she is working infront of. why dont they call the law when they see her every day doing this?
Just so ya know for future reference..... Huff Creek IS route 10 too! LOL. Route 10 is more than just the dangerous " old road" from Man to Logan & vice versa.
Sick

Williamson, WV

#7 Aug 24, 2012
These girls walk from Green Valley to The red lights ones named Amber use to be Dorey but theres another cant think of her name , I'm a woman so I don't pick the nasty things up but I do know them but that's a idea everytime they are picked up get on here put their lis plate on here or the looks of their cars they could take diseases home to their innocent family!!
animal

Williamson, WV

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Tattle Tale wrote:
I drive route 10 everyday. Most days I see the hooker standing on the side of the road waiting on her next "john". I am appalled at the number of vehicles that stop and pick this girl up. I have decided to tell on the nasty trash that picks up this nasty trash. At around 11:00 am today a bluish green truck stopped to pick her up. It had out of state tags. The price must have been too high because she didn't get in. As I washed my car, she did get into a fairly new black truck and they left. Now, I know this is not very much information, but when I see this happen, I am going to put the make of the vehicle and the license plate number on this thread. I invite everyone else to do this too. Maybe if people start posting who is picking this girl up, it may save a life. I sure would want to know if my boyfriend/husband was engaging in this sort of behavior.
u go girl I'd tell to
boxer

Whitman, WV

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Sick wrote:
These girls walk from Green Valley to The red lights ones named Amber use to be Dorey but theres another cant think of her name , I'm a woman so I don't pick the nasty things up but I do know them but that's a idea everytime they are picked up get on here put their lis plate on here or the looks of their cars they could take diseases home to their innocent family!!
The other is Amy gilco they are VERY nasty !
Go for it

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 24, 2012
Tattle Tale wrote:
I would tell to, you may never know who you might be saving from catching something ajax wont wash off..They bring this crap home to their wives or Girlfriends and they are the ones who are gonna have to suffer for what these guys bring back home to them. Get the licence number and describe the guys and what they pick her up in. I'll do the same if I see it also.
yep

New York, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Tattle Tale wrote:
that's great! Please do!
Heck yea

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Ill post too i see it often on huff creek side bad thing i wonder if my old man catches the 3 mile curve one now after he got caught to close to home. Nasty mfer!
Names

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Sick wrote:
Amber and Katherine are the names.
Names

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Aug 25, 2012
Sick wrote:
Their names are Amber and Katherine.Don't know their last names. Katherine is from Mallory Hollow and I think Amber is from Green Valley.
Well

Inez, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2012
Who are the guys who are picking them up?
Names

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Red Chevy full size pickup truck with a WV veterns license plate and a silver Tracker hardtop and a white Ford pickup extended cab pickup truck and a silver car I think is a Chevy of some kind a older model.
wow

Inez, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2012
you must be ugly as hell if you got to sit and watch a prostitute dont you have a life of any kind come on man you are a loser who cares it isnt you
bullpoopie

Bellevue, WA

#18 Aug 26, 2012
well it is all coming to an end and these girls will regret it "", they walk past two or three stores and wont apply for a job !!!! knowing their hiring !!! but are to lazy and would rather suck on an old mans pecker for a dollar or two ,,,,,who knows what kind of std"s these girls have in their mouths by now ?? they better quit now or they will be forced to quit ,,,,,this aint kistler !! and it aint going to be aloud
political puss

Summersville, WV

#19 Aug 26, 2012
bullpoopie wrote:
well it is all coming to an end and these girls will regret it "", they walk past two or three stores and wont apply for a job !!!! knowing their hiring !!! but are to lazy and would rather suck on an old mans pecker for a dollar or two ,,,,,who knows what kind of std"s these girls have in their mouths by now ?? they better quit now or they will be forced to quit ,,,,,this aint kistler !! and it aint going to be aloud
yes! u tell'em. they will stop when you get your business expansion into effect. spoken like a true gop cuntservative.
NASTY

Logan, WV

#20 Aug 26, 2012
Sick wrote:
her name is dd bryant and i think she is after a older man that drives a red truck iv seen him stop a few times and her get with him then they would always pull off up mallory hollow. i just wish someone would do something with this place around here all the drugs is causing sooo many problems and the prostitution is doing nothin but breakin homes up and bring stds home the wifes this just sickens me to the core..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,736
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr I KNOW 12,143
Create your own Forum 5 hr Paul Masley 766
Bear in south man Mon smarterthanu 6
what to do with our bear Mon Money 6
Men Are Scum Mon Boomer 11
carry-out (Aug '14) Mon PieceMaker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages