Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

We had a wonderful time today helping Tammy address her 4765 Christmas cards to mail out. We had a wonderful luncheon of buffalo burgers with sun dried tomatoes & goat cheese, sweet potato fries, and the Whittaker sister famous German potato salad with walnuts & jelly beans. We are having afternoon tea tomorrow and I am making my famous lemon bars with chopped Twizzlers in them. Yum Yum.
Secret card list

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
We had a wonderful time today helping Tammy address her 4765 Christmas cards to mail out. We had a wonderful luncheon of buffalo burgers with sun dried tomatoes & goat cheese, sweet potato fries, and the Whittaker sister famous German potato salad with walnuts & jelly beans. We are having afternoon tea tomorrow and I am making my famous lemon bars with chopped Twizzlers in them. Yum Yum.
Did Tammy show you her secret card list for her other men? The one for Hershel has a French tickler and the one for Speedy has crotchless boxer shorts. Rick gets an A$$ lickin IOU and Luther gets a lump of coal! HA HA HA HO HO HO

HO TAMMY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Man Forum right now

Search the Man Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 51,792
Old Man Jr. High Pioneers best football player 2 hr Green Slime 8
who od at robinette 2 hr Brandi 6
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 12,285
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 11,047
affairs 7 hr linda 51
Mallory Grade School & Mallory Company Store (Aug '10) 19 hr Darlene 79
•••
•••
•••
Man Dating

more search filters

less search filters