Tammy's Christmas Cards

Posted in the Man Forum

Rhonda

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2012
We had a wonderful time today helping Tammy address her 4765 Christmas cards to mail out. We had a wonderful luncheon of buffalo burgers with sun dried tomatoes & goat cheese, sweet potato fries, and the Whittaker sister famous German potato salad with walnuts & jelly beans. We are having afternoon tea tomorrow and I am making my famous lemon bars with chopped Twizzlers in them. Yum Yum.
Secret card list

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
We had a wonderful time today helping Tammy address her 4765 Christmas cards to mail out. We had a wonderful luncheon of buffalo burgers with sun dried tomatoes & goat cheese, sweet potato fries, and the Whittaker sister famous German potato salad with walnuts & jelly beans. We are having afternoon tea tomorrow and I am making my famous lemon bars with chopped Twizzlers in them. Yum Yum.
Did Tammy show you her secret card list for her other men? The one for Hershel has a French tickler and the one for Speedy has crotchless boxer shorts. Rick gets an A$$ lickin IOU and Luther gets a lump of coal! HA HA HA HO HO HO

HO TAMMY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you handle a LAZY WIFE?? (Jun '08) Oct 20 PieceMaker 206
does men like long hair or short on a woman Oct 20 Deb 2
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Oct 18 _Zoey_ 11,162
Trust and cheating Oct 18 PieceMaker 34
Wreck at Gilman bottom Oct 15 Prayer 2
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Oct 14 Mick Stup 12,437
Chapmanville versus Man Oct 13 Hillbilly 3
Man Dating
Find my Match

Man Jobs