Biggest Ego All-Time,Without reason t...

Biggest Ego All-Time,Without reason to have one?

Created by Buffalo Man on Aug 28, 2008

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mike Cro???

SuperMan

Batman

Bruce Lee

Hank Aaron

Babe Ruth

Joe Dimaggio

Ty cobb

Dan Marino

Brett Farve

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2008
who is this?
Mike Crosby

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Come on people keep throwing them out there, I have good hands remember I can catch them all. lols. Do you guys care if I vote for myself on this one? How about you "just a girl", do you care if I vote for myself?
Michael

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Curt Schilling (sp?)
Diggs

Temple Hills, MD

#4 Aug 28, 2008
Kermit....
Bobby Knight

Gilbert, WV

#5 Aug 28, 2008
Mike Crosby wrote:
Come on people keep throwing them out there, I have good hands remember I can catch them all. lols. Do you guys care if I vote for myself on this one? How about you "just a girl", do you care if I vote for myself?
Remember to vote early and often!:D
Mike Crosby

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2008
Man you guys really put me in there with some pretty good company. I'm flattered, I'm arrogant, and simply put until the next guy from Man surpasses me in the game of baseball, I am a Icon. However, I do have a very strong throwing arm, but I believe Farve and Marino top me in that catagory. Not sure but pretty sure.
Mike Crosby

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Oh by the way, why couldn't you atleast spell out my name. We wouldn't want people to be mislead when it comes to a legend now would we?
WORKIN MAN

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2008
OH P-U-LEEZ WE ALL KNOW CROSBY AND WE KNOW YOUR NOT HIM HE IS NOT ONE TO BRAG ON HIMSELF
BUT IF IT IS COME ON P-U-LEEZZZZZ
Mike Crosby

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2008
No really it is me. You people just can't handle the fact that Myself, Chris Harvey, Buddy Hager, and Orlando Washington are the only ones from this pathetic town to go on and accomplish something at a major sports program.

Chris Harvey should be coaching the high school football team. I guarantee you he would have called a timeout when it was 4th and 11 tonight against logan. But no you people wouldn't have him as football coach and he played for the best college football program in the country. Now how much sense does that make.

Buddy is doing well for himself.

Orlando Washington, you people want to criticize him on how he coaches team sports. He played at Marshall when Marshall scared the heck out of alot of major programs and you question him.

Then theres me "good ole Mike Crosby". Yeah I'm an arrogant piece of crap most of the time. Yeah I feel like I'm a baseball ICON around here, simply put because I am. With the exception of Pat Donahue and Mark Brumfield no one has been able to pack my Jock in baseball since I graduated or anyone before I graduated.

The Bottom Line is Myself, Chris Harvey, Buddy Hager, Tootie Carter, and Orlando Washington have done something that no one else has done that has played at the current high school. That is go on and play for major athletic programs and be key contributors.

Now Chris is gone, Orlando is getting frustrated, Buddy has been gone, Tootie is dominating at the middle school, Todd Keffer and T.J. Blevins could definitly help the basketball team and now they probally could care less, and As far as Myself everyone knows that the first five players to enter that so called hall of fame based on achievements should have been, Tootie, Harold Peoples, Charlie Moore, Buddy Hager and Todd Keffer. The next year should have been George Queen, Jim Jackson, Kenny McCoy, Tony Talirico, and MIKE CROSBY.

When they become eligible Chris and Orlando deserve it too.

So whether you like it or you don't like it, learn to deal with it and love it because as far as Man High School goes Mike Crosby is a ICON, and Legend. So is Chris Harvey, Buddy Hager, and Orlando Washington. Period Point Blank.

Say what you guys want but you will never reach our status, especially when you have coaches that won't call timeout on 4th and 11 in the last few minutes of a game, and to beat it all Man definitly had the better football team. Chris would have broke his neck calling timeout to setup a play, sorry no he wouldn't have. He wouldn't have been in that situation, he would have blown Logan's doors off.

People want to question me being a Christian. Here's what I have to say to that, I have been a Christian for over seven years now and all I did was tell the truth. So did I just sin, I think not. A person in this town can't humble himself down because you people just keep stabbing away at them.

Thank sincerely the ICON.
Shoop

Jacksonville, TX

#10 Aug 30, 2008
I dunno who to pick, they all seem to have reason for an ego. If they do have an ego, they seem to hide it very well.

Since: Jul 08

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 2, 2008
Is their such a thing as an icon at Man High, I believe their have been more baseball players than m.c. p.d. m.b., these must be your buddies.
Mike Crosby

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2008
Yeah,
there friends of mine and with Pat, Mark and Myself in 1990 we were undefeated at home and finish season, I think it was like 21-5. Logan and Chapmansville were loaded at the time, we beat both of them thanks mostly to Pat, and Mark's game winning homer against Logan. Logan had Chad Akers that year who went on to be a professional and Chapmansville had Sam Mullins who went on to be a Pro also. Here's the kicker, we were double A not single A and we had good coaches in Tootie and Clint.

Team consisted of 7 senior starters, 1 junior that would be Pat, and 1 sophmore that would be me. sophmore Harold Stacy started when senior 3rd baseman Kevin Mays pitched.

great ball team:
catcher-Pat Donahue
3rd base-Kevin Mays
shortstop-Donald Ray Carter
2nd base-Duane Vanover
1st base-Eric West
Leftfield-Mike Crosby
Centerfield-Mark Brumfield
Rightfield-Kenny Simpson
DH-Jackie Ward
Pitchers-Kevin Mays, Eric West, and P.J. Tomblin.

We lost in the regional that year to Big Creek who we underestimated because we had killed them by more than 10 runs a game twice that same year.

When you talk about possible ICON's in Man High history just about everyone falls in that Catagory in 1990 Man High sports. Baseball Team, Basketball Team led by Todd Keffer, Football team was incredible and injuries are all that stopped them, Golf team was great, and Tennis was unreal led by Mr. Hollywood Reddy. I believe if we would have had a ping pong team they would have been great also.

1990 The coaching was so good the players would have probally have taken a bullet for Kelly Poston, Tootie Carter, Bill Clark, Denny Miller, Charlie Adkins, Clint Waybright, Coach John Hairston, and Bruce Wasserman. We respected those guys tremendously and they deserved it. great influences from teachers like Bob Dean, Gary Cline, Proc Cook, Gretchan Donahue, Mary Ruth Hale, and Lynn Woods. We had so much respect for all of you, I cant speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself when I say I care about and miss every single coach and teacher on this list. You Guys were truly special. I must not forget our biggest supporter Principal John Berks.

I wish the kids now could have experienced the same support from the school and community that we did. Thats what makes the Blue Funk Thrive, Good Coaches, Good Teachers, and alot of community support like the John Ellis's, Jack Blevins's, Roger Muncy's, Jack Robertsons's, Eddie Merritt's, Jim Cook's, Gilman Burgess's, and Carmel Purdue's. People like this is why we were great. People like this is why there was standing room only for basketball games.

Players, Coaches and community needs to go hand in hand for it to be a perfect storm. Thats what it was, a perfect storm that got sheered by injury, or misjudged opponent at the very end.

Logan ranked 17th in the nation in basketball that year and we lost to them because we missed a last second shot. That close, everything that year was that close.

So yeah to answer your question, there were alot of ICON's that year. notice I said that year. I miss all you guys I played with that year, God Bless you all, sincerely Mike Crosby.
Buffalo Man

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 2, 2008
Mike Crosby wrote:
Yeah,
there friends of mine and with Pat, Mark and Myself in 1990 we were undefeated at home and finish season, I think it was like 21-5. Logan and Chapmansville were loaded at the time, we beat both of them thanks mostly to Pat, and Mark's game winning homer against Logan. Logan had Chad Akers that year who went on to be a professional and Chapmansville had Sam Mullins who went on to be a Pro also. Here's the kicker, we were double A not single A and we had good coaches in Tootie and Clint.
Team consisted of 7 senior starters, 1 junior that would be Pat, and 1 sophmore that would be me. sophmore Harold Stacy started when senior 3rd baseman Kevin Mays pitched.
great ball team:
catcher-Pat Donahue
3rd base-Kevin Mays
shortstop-Donald Ray Carter
2nd base-Duane Vanover
1st base-Eric West
Leftfield-Mike Crosby
Centerfield-Mark Brumfield
Rightfield-Kenny Simpson
DH-Jackie Ward
Pitchers-Kevin Mays, Eric West, and P.J. Tomblin.
We lost in the regional that year to Big Creek who we underestimated because we had killed them by more than 10 runs a game twice that same year.
When you talk about possible ICON's in Man High history just about everyone falls in that Catagory in 1990 Man High sports. Baseball Team, Basketball Team led by Todd Keffer, Football team was incredible and injuries are all that stopped them, Golf team was great, and Tennis was unreal led by Mr. Hollywood Reddy. I believe if we would have had a ping pong team they would have been great also.
1990 The coaching was so good the players would have probally have taken a bullet for Kelly Poston, Tootie Carter, Bill Clark, Denny Miller, Charlie Adkins, Clint Waybright, Coach John Hairston, and Bruce Wasserman. We respected those guys tremendously and they deserved it. great influences from teachers like Bob Dean, Gary Cline, Proc Cook, Gretchan Donahue, Mary Ruth Hale, and Lynn Woods. We had so much respect for all of you, I cant speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself when I say I care about and miss every single coach and teacher on this list. You Guys were truly special. I must not forget our biggest supporter Principal John Berks.
I wish the kids now could have experienced the same support from the school and community that we did. Thats what makes the Blue Funk Thrive, Good Coaches, Good Teachers, and alot of community support like the John Ellis's, Jack Blevins's, Roger Muncy's, Jack Robertsons's, Eddie Merritt's, Jim Cook's, Gilman Burgess's, and Carmel Purdue's. People like this is why we were great. People like this is why there was standing room only for basketball games.
Players, Coaches and community needs to go hand in hand for it to be a perfect storm. Thats what it was, a perfect storm that got sheered by injury, or misjudged opponent at the very end.
Logan ranked 17th in the nation in basketball that year and we lost to them because we missed a last second shot. That close, everything that year was that close.
So yeah to answer your question, there were alot of ICON's that year. notice I said that year. I miss all you guys I played with that year, God Bless you all, sincerely Mike Crosby.
Who else was very good on that baseball team, you had to have others to have had such a good season.
Mike Crosby

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2008
No that was really about it, Jimmy Briles was good I forgot him because he only pitched that year. Steve Cochrane would have been great but he didn't play but just the first few weeks. everyone else to my memory was just a pine riding cheerleader. but i will say I probally forgot someone somewhere. it has been 18 years ya know.
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2008
So tell us about your Pro wrestling career! Mr.Baseball star!,,,,,lol
Mike Crosby

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2008
How bout if I just show you? That way you can really get the feel for it.
Big Creek

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Sep 2, 2008
LMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Crosby

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2008
Am I the only one on this website that has the marbles downstairs to even mention my name? Hiding behind names is for cowards, did you hear that mr. have seen all, mr. LMAO, mr. Bobby Knight, Mrs. Just a girl. My bad Chris Harvey does use his name on here, but he's always says positive stuff about people on here. I guess when he was at Miami he was away from this place long enough that the back stabbing fever left him. I don't back stab, thats why I'm a outcast in this town. I tell it like it is like it or not and to your face.

thank you for your time sincerely the Baseball Star/Icon/Legend/Mr. knowing you people cant handle the truth.
Mike Crosby

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2008
What the heck does LMAO mean? I am very computer stupid. Told you I like to tell the truth.
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 2, 2008
really! LMAO,,,,,really,,Boner! how 'd ya get a nic name like that,,,,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 58 min -Prince- 12,497
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Mark mark 13,341
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr loan 1,337
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 22 hr Princess Hey 4,011
Greenbrier Minerald Jun 23 Green Hat 7
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) Jun 23 Princess Hey 18,411
Yard sale Jun 22 David 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Man Mortgages