Why don't Rupie Philips and Stacie Ga...

Why don't Rupie Philips and Stacie Gambell Get Married?

Posted in the Man Forum

It Is Me

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2010
Just wondering, because they are together and have a baby.
this is me too

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Well geez I don't know. Let's see maybe cause they don't want too. Better yet why don't you call them and ask them why if it is any of your business??
they are

Logan, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2010
arent they?
nosey

Logan, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2010
Give them time! JEEZ--why r u in such a hurry??? They have their life 2-gether & r getting situated-so myob!! He's prob. sooo HAPPY over the baby-maybe they just haven't gotten to that part yet!?? wtf-it is Christmas--Leave them alone--GET UR OWN LIFE!! & MYOB
Little Miss Princess

Elkview, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2010
Really Guys this is ridiculous let ppl be and leave em alone..Let them Live their own Life and maybe they eventually will...Maybe they are waiting until a certain date..or maybe they have one scheduled..Maybe they want you to stay the hell out of their Buisness and Get your own Life!!Yeah I bet thats what they want so Get your own Life and leave them the hell out of it!!!
Why get married

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2010
The majority of America pretty much says their is no reason to get married and I agree. Let them do what they want you old time, bible beating, push your views on everyone else people.
really

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 13, 2010
Who cares? Not me and you shouldnt either, its their business.
It is me

Huntington, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2010
Give them time? Seriously? They have a toddler?
I just can't take a "family values" politician seriously if he won't marry his babymama.
just me

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2010
Stacie is living back home with her mom and dad.
Have Mercy

Logan, WV

#10 Dec 22, 2010
How is this anyones business but theirs. I can't believe you have nothing better to do than get on here and wonder about something like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Easy 4,393
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 15,292
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 14,033
One Word Game (Feb '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 12,711
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) Thu Princess Hey 68
Tammy's snow sale Thu Rhonda 1
Wreck on new 4 lane Wed Knows 3

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance