Unfriendly People
Just askin

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jun 11, 2008
Why are people so unfriendly in this world and so snotty? Why not be good to all?
Wendys Rules

Barboursville, WV

#2 Jun 15, 2008
Because that would be too human for the people of Man WV...They hafta be jackasses all the time or else all is lost...
Oh Hello

Morgantown, WV

#3 Jun 16, 2008
The best thing to do is be a friendly as possible to these people, and it will drive them nuts. Trust me it works. A grouchy person cannot stand someone having a good day. It's the best way to combat them.
stay to ur self

AOL

#4 Oct 1, 2008
If your nice and try to talk to people around here you just end up on topix.So why try? Most people in this town think there, so much better than everybody else.Do you ever wonder why people in and around man pay more for there cars than there house? No I'm not talking to everyone befor you start a war.

Since: Jan 08

Oceana

#5 Oct 2, 2008
Wendys Rules wrote:
Because that would be too human for the people of Man WV...They hafta be jackasses all the time or else all is lost...
I moved to Man about 7 years ago and for the most part I find the people are friendly here, sure there are some snobs here but every town has their share of snobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 14,755
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 13,484
Ladies Fri Johnny rebel 3
Frances Grimmett Thu bodean 1
Logan county girls Thu Morals checker 12
Joe Robinson (Jan '09) Thu Truth 9
12-13 baseball tournament Jul 27 doc holiday 4

Man Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance