Ky Cares Foundation Acadiana All Star...

Ky Cares Foundation Acadiana All Star Weekend

There are 14 comments on the KSMB-FM Lafayette story from Mar 18, 2011, titled Ky Cares Foundation Acadiana All Star Weekend. In it, KSMB-FM Lafayette reports that:

Former Ragin Cajun and current NFL record holder, Kyries Hebert, with special guests...Saints Superbowl Champion Roman Harper, along with Saints and Hornet's Cheerleaders, cordially invites you to the Kick off Gala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSMB-FM Lafayette.

curious

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2011
What does the profit from all this go too? No one has mention it yet.
info

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2011
curious wrote:
What does the profit from all this go too? No one has mention it yet.
Helping under privileged children
Kids of the hood
curious

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
I think he his helping himself out the hood.
Samsung

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
What profit? All of the money goes to the foundation to help the under privileged kids. All of the VIP's volunteered for the event. You people are so negative. Google his salary, it's $400,000 a year base pay. The negative comments is normal small town Eunice rhetoric as usual.
wow

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2011
We should be glad he hasn't forgotten where he came from. Any other would be so glad to get out of here and say eff Eunice. He made it and is now giving back to his community, be proud. Because I know of others that haven't and probably won't.
the truth

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2011
He gets donations & gets volunteers for every thing. Hes not even on a team so what salary is he getting? He got cut last year. The only thing that I going on google is his arrest record for beating his wife.
i agree

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2011
Be sounds like a crook to me to. 60 bucks a kid to throw a foot ball to them for a few hours.
Samsung

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2011
He's on the Bengals team and still is. Google his salary $400,000 base pay. I checked myself.
people

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2011
He got cut last year. Check the date. Did you see on google that he beats his wife
Samsung

Covington, LA

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Okay, let's round up everyone in America that's been involved in domestic problems and kick them out of the country. How many will you have left? Get my point? Nobody's perfect, "It was dismissed!" Come on, what next? As long as he stays black you'll find another fault right?
kas

Gonzales, LA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Awesome event and awesome guy. Everybody makes mistakes, but we all don't have the added embarrassment of dealing with the consequences for the public to judge. It takes real character not to slink away and hide but to do something posiive for the community. I wouldn't have the guts to.
Be Gracious

Covington, LA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
wow wrote:
We should be glad he hasn't forgotten where he came from. Any other would be so glad to get out of here and say eff Eunice. He made it and is now giving back to his community, be proud. Because I know of others that haven't and probably won't.
He is trying to make this town better, be thankful. I'm proud if him. This is what productive members of society are supposed to do.
what

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2013
He is a washed up wanna be nfl player that does this for tax purposes .
Robert

Opelousas, LA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
what wrote:
He is a washed up wanna be nfl player that does this for tax purposes .
Correct, and he's a pompous asshat as well. Trust me when I say it's all about Kyries and not the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the discount grocery store? 5 hr Lynn 2
Chucky bby (Feb '14) 5 hr Margret 48
Dustin Johnson 5 hr Zane 2
Raffle for rusty carrier 6 hr Kristopher 4
who won Rusty's raffle prizes ? 6 hr Agravated123 2
HELP I can't get rid of FLEAs on my dog (Mar '13) Jun 23 Misty 80
I Still Love You (Jan '13) Jun 23 In another lifetime 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mamou Mortgages