crazy2behere

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

For some reason I can not read any comments about my post yesterday so I will ask again. I would like to put my child in daycare but like any mother worry about what kind of people will be watching my child so if anyone knows of her or anything about her daycare please let me know again. Thanks
jus sayin:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

crazy2behere wrote:
For some reason I can not read any comments about my post yesterday so I will ask again. I would like to put my child in daycare but like any mother worry about what kind of people will be watching my child so if anyone knows of her or anything about her daycare please let me know again. Thanks
very good daycare and she is a very nice person. She used to not be at the daycare often bc she is a teacher r something at st. Ed's. But it's a very good daycare . They have other good ducats in Eunice as well:)
from another mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Go to www.dss.state.la.us and look up any daycare. You can look to see if they had any write-ups from the state. No one had bad things to say about her or her daycare on the other thread, sounds like to me someone is just try to start mess.
crazy2behere

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Not trying to start anything someone told me about the daycare and I just wanted to know what kind of people worked there before I left my child there.
from another mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

This is really not the place to find our about another person! Just saying!
popped poppy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Hey all you mommy's I am taking n babysitting n my home 5 day's a week. I am a responsible adult who's raised my own 2 kid's plus a grandchild. If any of you r interested plz email me @ donnamaria18@aol.com thx...
Consider

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I just posted in another daycare topic. My daughter is there and we are most pleased. I see Trish there often and she is great with the kids and compassionate. Couldn't be happier.
Miss Cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Some people aren't what they seem to be......
haha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

exactly.... they are blind and deaf to what we know. but they will see in the long run.
Jay girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Those Po Fools....snicker snicker
YOLO

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Sorry, but I won't let anyone watch my child that can not type properly and/or spell.
bob

Camilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

YOLO wrote:
Sorry, but I won't let anyone watch my child that can not type properly and/or spell.
This coming from "yolo"... riiiiight.
shelly

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

If you need a sitter...i babysit in my home and have worked at daycare and nurserys..i have ref.let me know.thanks shelly
curious

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

shelly wrote:
If you need a sitter...i babysit in my home and have worked at daycare and nurserys..i have ref.let me know.thanks shelly
Do you live in Eunice?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mamou Discussions

Search the Mamou Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chawana Fontenot (Jul '10) 11 hr Sally Bill 15
Trail rides return larger than ever Fri shane 16
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Thu Living Wage 2,635
Third arrest made in kidnapping and rape of Eun... (Aug '10) Thu curious 109
need 4 wheeler work done, know anyone in the area? Wed crazy cajun 2
Michael Chataignier (Jan '14) Wed crazy cajun 7
Shots Fired in Mamou Wed ted 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mamou Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••