First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heya

Opelousas, LA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
stop over tightening oil filters wtf. no sense
Christine

Opelousas, LA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
They use cheap cheap oil not good for ANY vechicle. Over priced your best deal is most likely at walmart better oil and better prices
Tripp

Opelousas, LA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
I stop using them last year Every time you turn around they were going up on there prices. Everything they use is cheap. If you want a good quality oil change stay away from them, there a huge rip off.
Speaks her mind

Rudd, IA

#4 Apr 29, 2013
I know they broke my hood n couldn't latch it n preceded to try to close it by slamming n now has fucking dents on the hood n left left ALL their grease do get marks too and they never did fix the hood (( they put a zip tie on it to keep closed .. F**k. Damn dummies .. I Go to GOODYEAR !! Troy n Mikey. Are the BEST !!!!!
whatdahell

Opelousas, LA

#5 May 1, 2013
Speaks her mind wrote:
I know they broke my hood n couldn't latch it n preceded to try to close it by slamming n now has fucking dents on the hood n left left ALL their grease do get marks too and they never did fix the hood (( they put a zip tie on it to keep closed .. F**k. Damn dummies .. I Go to GOODYEAR !! Troy n Mikey. Are the BEST !!!!!
Probably has a piece of chit car and lookin for something for free also oil prices go up what you think they there to give da chit away it ain't Obama care idiot that's why you where you at and they
where they at GET A JOB BE SOMEBODY
itsyummy

Opelousas, LA

#6 May 1, 2013
How about instead of complaining you just learn to change your own oil.
Christine

Opelousas, LA

#7 May 1, 2013
Wow !!! I'd sure like to know (whatdahell) it is that you do for a living or better yet where did you get your Education from. From your post you are most likely a High school drop out. Just how do you know that (Speaks her mind) drives a piece of crap car, and has no job?!?!?! I assume you DON'T KNOW!!! What's funny is you probably drive a peace of crap and have no job, stop judging others and do something about your Pathetic life.... Now there's some food for thought. Oil Express is a rip off and a lot of ppl from Eunice know that why do you think they sell all sorts of junk in that office, to make $$$$
whatdahell

Opelousas, LA

#8 May 1, 2013
Christine wrote:
Wow !!! I'd sure like to know (whatdahell) it is that you do for a living or better yet where did you get your Education from. From your post you are most likely a High school drop out. Just how do you know that (Speaks her mind) drives a piece of crap car, and has no job?!?!?! I assume you DON'T KNOW!!! What's funny is you probably drive a peace of crap and have no job, stop judging others and do something about your Pathetic life.... Now there's some food for thought. Oil Express is a rip off and a lot of ppl from Eunice know that why do you think they sell all sorts of junk in that office, to make $$$$
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dat time of da month
whatdahell

Opelousas, LA

#9 May 1, 2013
meant gov. payout day haha!!!!!!!!!
Christine

United States

#10 May 1, 2013
I've never had a problem with Oil Xpress. The staff has always been friendly and helpful, and the quality of service has always been up to par. Those who seem to have a problem with them on this site usually have a personal issue with one of it's staff members.
Tripp

Opelousas, LA

#11 May 1, 2013
That was a lame comeback whatdahell
Scott

Opelousas, LA

#12 May 5, 2013
They use cut oil (trash oil) a blend of over at least thirty different kinds of oil. He buys in huge bulk at a extremely low rate. Think about that before you pull in there to have your oil changed.
Swagg

Opelousas, LA

#13 May 12, 2013
Wo Owns the place?
Wow

Opelousas, LA

#14 May 12, 2013
The place is not a rip off. Mark and Becky are good people. Plus they have a hot son. Looks like he is packing. He show a nice size bulge
What tha f__k

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 May 13, 2013
They rip u off on the oil I checked my oil the next day after changing it and it was a quart low
Yvette

Opelousas, LA

#16 May 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
The place is not a rip off. Mark and Becky are good people. Plus they have a hot son. Looks like he is packing. He show a nice size bulge
Ewwww he is fat! There is nothing attractive about him, what he needs to do is fit the GYM. Ps u have terrible taste
Oilfield daddy

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 May 13, 2013
Lmfao u said a mouthful,.,.,. Ewwww is correct,.,. Him & dat shorty fat dark headed gurl working the register needs 2 hook up they make a fantastic couple wit all dat hog lard between dem. she is go round u could roll her around like a watermelon
oilxpress worker

Lafayette, LA

#18 May 13, 2013
frist of all we use the best of the best oil n u can test it whenever u want n for the people with juke cars sorry for tryin to help u but we didnt buy that car u did lol. yesterday u couldnt spell mechanic n today u r one n u know ur doing things right when people start hatein on u ...
Grammar police

Opelousas, LA

#19 May 13, 2013
oilxpress worker wrote:
frist of all we use the best of the best oil n u can test it whenever u want n for the people with juke cars sorry for tryin to help u but we didnt buy that car u did lol. yesterday u couldnt spell mechanic n today u r one n u know ur doing things right when people start hatein on u ...
Is it first or in your exact words frist. With all them high school drop outs y'all employ I bet not one of you could spell mechanic! Ohh and juke car WTF is that??? And Scott is correct y'all use trash oil aka CUT oil. I know this for a FACT!!
Christine

United States

#20 May 13, 2013
Oilfield daddy wrote:
Lmfao u said a mouthful,.,.,. Ewwww is correct,.,. Him & dat shorty fat dark headed gurl working the register needs 2 hook up they make a fantastic couple wit all dat hog lard between dem. she is go round u could roll her around like a watermelon
Who cares what the girl who works the desk look like?? Does that have anything to do with the business?? No. She has always been nothing but sweet and professional every time I have went in. You're disgusting, and I don't even have to know what you look like to know that you're ugly. Probably bashing others to make up for what you're lacking downstairs hahahhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ville Platte, LA (Aug '10) 13 min The_Box 72
Corey P and Face Book 1 hr desi 6
kim dugas 7 hr dontfoverky 4
Married women who cheat while there husbandshou... 12 hr Yep 13
Eddie will win again 14 hr Shawn 19
Whats the deal with Detective Wolf 16 hr Sansou 10
Mamou Police Department. Sun Kimmie 9
More from around the web

Mamou People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mamou Mortgages