Eunice man accused of stabbing, killi...

Eunice man accused of stabbing, killing horse

There are 10 comments on the Daily World story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Eunice man accused of stabbing, killing horse. In it, Daily World reports that:

Eunice police have arrested a man suspected of killing a horse that was found on the railroad tracks more than a month ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

mother of 2

Ponchatoula, LA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
People are so mean!!!
babygirl

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Sick basterd
Speaks her mind

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Bastard.. He should get the knife also !
Jay girl

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Don't get me started on that dumbass twisted abusive asshole! Who pulls a horses tail out when the horse can't stand up? The animal fell cause the bastard was too lazy or too cheap to have him shod properly!and then to stab the poor animal over and over......SICK SICK SICK! THIS is why people should carry guns.....put the horse out of its misery and put the owner out of this world!!!
what

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 4, 2013
They should give this guy life in Angola
get it right

Mermentau, LA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
First of all the man did not stab the horse it was hit by the train after the horse had got loose form him and he ws cutting the strap tha held the saddle on. I know this man pesronally and he loved that horse the paper has very incorrect information so before yall start talking sit get the truth.
Mr Ed

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
get it right wrote:
First of all the man did not stab the horse it was hit by the train after the horse had got loose form him and he ws cutting the strap tha held the saddle on. I know this man pesronally and he loved that horse the paper has very incorrect information so before yall start talking sit get the truth.
What a load of horseshit. You're the one who needs to get the truth.
chelsea

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Mr Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of horseshit. You're the one who needs to get the truth.
I knw this isn't a funny matter at all..and I do feel bad for tht horse..I just had to reply..because I laughed my ass off when I saw mr ed lol...tht was funny..
babygirl

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
As a owner of 5 horses this makes me sick!! Get it right.. as for Ur explaintion as to why your friend did this to his horse just sounds like plain oh horse shit to me .
Dax

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Stupid chit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New wedding facility--- La Belle Venue? (Jun '12) 3 hr tgg1971 24
Josh Johnson 18 hr jordan 3
hot cops Thu bown sugar bear 5
Coach Dale Thu jordan 4
Mamou Baseball/Softball Jul 25 Kimmie 5
Kristin Rider (Aug '15) Jul 24 daph 3
Black Panthers Jul 23 Lake Cove King 7

Mamou Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance