haha

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

They put in the news not too long ago that he's most likely not going to get charged for that cuz they have video that he was doing it in self defense because Luke started the fight. So if he does get charged it won't be for murder so he won't be going away for long if he Even has to serve anytime.
eunice bad ass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Kyle was caught using the name brian gallagher. If he harassed anyone using that name now you know. Look on busted in acadiana on fb
GUI

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

haha wrote:
They put in the news not too long ago that he's most likely not going to get charged for that cuz they have video that he was doing it in self defense because Luke started the fight. So if he does get charged it won't be for murder so he won't be going away for long if he Even has to serve anytime.
so y is he in jail for murder then? I'm sure they were the ones who couldn't keep there business to there selfs. No sense for a 36 year old man to be out like that. Plus he is to old to be starting mess for no reason. I hope they get life in Angola.
Mitchel Marcantel

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

haha wrote:
What unrealiable source did you get this from?
Amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Justice for Luke will finally be served. Rest easy my angel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mamou Discussions

Search the Mamou Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 19 min Retired SOF 483
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 44 min Hold on there 2,553
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 4 hr Smokey 80
Trail rides return larger than ever 8 hr tyke496 11
woman 9 hr Ralph 2
Da cat & da rat Fri Fact-finder 9
Zacherys fiancÚ Fri Rs Facebook Reporter. 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mamou Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000