When is the kyle toups trial?

Posted in the Mamou Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Ponchatoula, LA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
They put in the news not too long ago that he's most likely not going to get charged for that cuz they have video that he was doing it in self defense because Luke started the fight. So if he does get charged it won't be for murder so he won't be going away for long if he Even has to serve anytime.
eunice bad ass

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Kyle was caught using the name brian gallagher. If he harassed anyone using that name now you know. Look on busted in acadiana on fb
GUI

Opelousas, LA

#5 Jun 1, 2013
haha wrote:
They put in the news not too long ago that he's most likely not going to get charged for that cuz they have video that he was doing it in self defense because Luke started the fight. So if he does get charged it won't be for murder so he won't be going away for long if he Even has to serve anytime.
so y is he in jail for murder then? I'm sure they were the ones who couldn't keep there business to there selfs. No sense for a 36 year old man to be out like that. Plus he is to old to be starting mess for no reason. I hope they get life in Angola.
Mitchel Marcantel

Port Barre, LA

#6 Jun 6, 2013
haha wrote:
What unrealiable source did you get this from?
Amy

Port Barre, LA

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Justice for Luke will finally be served. Rest easy my angel
Marcus

Lafayette, LA

#9 Jan 21, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
Kyle Toups is a minis to society!!! He is absolutely a cold blooded MURDERER!!!!! Luke is my baby cousin and trust that his entire family is fighting for Justice for Luke!!! There is no said video of the actual fight. If you KILL someone in self defense, you dont flee to TX pretending nothing happened and be so disrespectful to leave someone's body in the street for two days. WHAT A FUCKING COWARD!!! He knew exactly what he was doing when he stabbed my cousin to death, whom had no weapon!!!! Trial has been delayed on Toups behalf for almost three years now, letting a cold blooded murderer continue to walk the streets a free man and continue to drag our family thru the mud!!! Trial is now set for April 2015, if its not delayed once again by Toups attorney!! If you read this Toups, see this face and never forget it!!! Because you will continue to see it until you are finally put away for killing my cousin and destroying my family!! Toups also has a previous record of attempting to run someone one over with a vehicle at a bar.. Coincidence I think not!!!
Katie Ortego
. So, I am not taking up for this guy but if he has been out on the streets for three years and there has not been a trial, that sort of says innocent until proven guilty. Especially if he bonded out. If he did commit this murder as you say then the evidence will likely convict him.
UselessLuke

Eunice, LA

#10 Jan 21, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
Kyle Toups is a minis to society!!! He is absolutely a cold blooded MURDERER!!!!! Luke is my baby cousin and trust that his entire family is fighting for Justice for Luke!!! There is no said video of the actual fight. If you KILL someone in self defense, you dont flee to TX pretending nothing happened and be so disrespectful to leave someone's body in the street for two days. WHAT A FUCKING COWARD!!! He knew exactly what he was doing when he stabbed my cousin to death, whom had no weapon!!!! Trial has been delayed on Toups behalf for almost three years now, letting a cold blooded murderer continue to walk the streets a free man and continue to drag our family thru the mud!!! Trial is now set for April 2015, if its not delayed once again by Toups attorney!! If you read this Toups, see this face and never forget it!!! Because you will continue to see it until you are finally put away for killing my cousin and destroying my family!! Toups also has a previous record of attempting to run someone one over with a vehicle at a bar.. Coincidence I think not!!!
Katie Ortego
!@#$%^&*()_+
maybe Luke was a punk (_!_)? just asking.
Marcus

Lafayette, LA

#13 Jan 22, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly dont care what our crooked ass judicial system actually decides... Kyle is the one that has to answer to his maker and that i am confident will be a judgment cast not clouded with politics.. Is this Kyle using yet another alias!?! Lmao
No. This is not Kyle. This is someone using common sense instead of posting rambling assumptions like your trailer park country azz. Oh, I forgot. You know. Ha!
KatieSlut

Eunice, LA

#16 Jan 22, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is this his ugly "azz" wife ALSO using alias' to harass his family once again?!? Who ever you are, I hope one of ur family members get murdered, THEN you can voice ur unwanted opinion!! Have a nice day!!
Bio Tch, you so dumb, you skank (_!_) ho. Shut the F**K up you slut.
Real Talk

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 24, 2015
Katie I do not understand why you would start posting on this site after a year and a half of it going away. All you did was bring up more crap for people to start. If you are his family WHY WOULD YOU USE EUNICE TOPIX to find out about the trial? I am from Eunice and know his mom and dad very well so I really do not understand why would you post after this thread had already went away?
Katie Ortego

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2015
Real Talk wrote:
Katie I do not understand why you would start posting on this site after a year and a half of it going away. All you did was bring up more crap for people to start. If you are his family WHY WOULD YOU USE EUNICE TOPIX to find out about the trial? I am from Eunice and know his mom and dad very well so I really do not understand why would you post after this thread had already went away?
I wasn't looking for trial date, i know trail date... And it has NEVER went away!!! Im just still pissed about the whole situation and i started diggn and reading stuff i had never seen before and over reacted at some of the non sense that was posted and i vented.. Huge mistake!! Had no idea people were so harsh to make fun of Luke, the victim here and take it where they did..
#stillpissedandgrieving
KatieSlut

Eunice, LA

#19 Jan 26, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't looking for trial date, i know trail date... And it has NEVER went away!!! Im just still pissed about the whole situation and i started diggn and reading stuff i had never seen before and over reacted at some of the non sense that was posted and i vented.. Huge mistake!! Had no idea people were so harsh to make fun of Luke, the victim here and take it where they did..
#stillpissedandgrieving
stupid is as stupid does. You are an IDIOT!!
A Dude

Frisco, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2015
Reading some of the things being said about Kyle and it's obvious nobody here really knows him. I've been knowing him for six years. Went out with the guy. Drank with the guy. There isn't an overly aggressive bone in his body. Had a fight been started, he wasn't the aggressor. Do I believe he defended himself, hell yes. But is he a "minis" (freaking moron it's menice), hell no. I know what it's like to lose a family member so I can feel his families pain, but I'm also logical. Kyle didn't stab the guy to death, the guy got stabbed and bled out. Big difference. Also the guy made calls from his phone before he died for people to go get him. Why? Because he had drugs in his system, which the autopsy showed, and didn't want to go to a hospital in fear of being charged. So with all this grieving and being upset my question is, where was Luke's "friends" and "family" when he was bleeding out? That's my take on it. Blessings to both families. Praying for Kyle to be exonerated. Sorry, not sorry.
Thug_Life

Eunice, LA

#21 Feb 3, 2015
A Dude wrote:
Reading some of the things being said about Kyle and it's obvious nobody here really knows him. I've been knowing him for six years. Went out with the guy. Drank with the guy. There isn't an overly aggressive bone in his body. Had a fight been started, he wasn't the aggressor. Do I believe he defended himself, hell yes. But is he a "minis" (freaking moron it's menice), hell no. I know what it's like to lose a family member so I can feel his families pain, but I'm also logical. Kyle didn't stab the guy to death, the guy got stabbed and bled out. Big difference. Also the guy made calls from his phone before he died for people to go get him. Why? Because he had drugs in his system, which the autopsy showed, and didn't want to go to a hospital in fear of being charged. So with all this grieving and being upset my question is, where was Luke's "friends" and "family" when he was bleeding out? That's my take on it. Blessings to both families. Praying for Kyle to be exonerated. Sorry, not sorry.
hey 'tard, what is "menice"?? It's MENACE, you idjit! That shows how much you know. Your buddy Kyle is a piece of human excrement, and will pay the price. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
A Dude

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2015
Thug_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
hey 'tard, what is "menice"?? It's MENACE, you idjit! That shows how much you know. Your buddy Kyle is a piece of human excrement, and will pay the price. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
An idjit? Well thanks for the English lesson mam. Lol. I hope the devil is raping that kid lol,
Thug_Life

Eunice, LA

#23 Feb 4, 2015
A Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
An idjit? Well thanks for the English lesson mam. Lol. I hope the devil is raping that kid lol,
LMFAO more proof of your superior grasp on the human language, AND your grasp on this forum and how Topix® handles some words. You can understand idjit, as it is short hand for ...well, you know...ID**T. Just wanted to make sure the word,(which PERFECTLY) describes you and your ilk, would show up for you to decipher.
Go back to your mom's basement now, run along jr., nothing to see here. LOLLOOLOLOLOLOL
bubba

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 31, 2015
haha wrote:
There was video of the incident and the police report says it was self defense.
bubba

Houston, TX

#25 Mar 31, 2015
eunice bad ass wrote:
Kyle was caught using the name brian gallagher. If he harassed anyone using that name now you know. Look on busted in acadiana on fb
Bryan Gallagher is not Kyle Toups. The owner of busted in acadiana knows who bryan gallagher is and we've discussed it before. It's two people, a male and a female and they both y not work for law offices. She is a paralegal and he is a private investigator. That's all I know. I know that the investigator specializes in self defense cases but I don't know if Kyle Toups hired him or not, probably not since that kind of investigation is very expensive. I used a private investigator and it cost me over $10,000.
whatyoudoing

Houston, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2015
Katie Ortego wrote:
Katie Ortego
How do you know it wasn't self defense? You weren't there. Families will always defend their relatives no matter what, self defense or not. We have self defense laws and if he started a fight then a person, any person, has a right to defend themselves, with deadly force if necessary. Read the law. And a person that is not the aggressor does not have to retreat. If the district attorney took the charges seriously I'm sure toups would have been through trial by now but I hear that it will be dropped.
imapunk

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 31, 2015
UselessLuke wrote:
<quoted text>
!@#$%^&*()_+
maybe Luke was a punk (_!_)? just asking.
I couldn't agree more. Maybe the Luke guy was a punk that started trouble. Notice just his relatives and friends are defending him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pd Sat Nope 3
Kinda late Feb 15 What happened 1
Trash Feb 10 Tearry 1
wtf? Feb 9 Paul 4
Tod Wall jr Feb 7 youpeopleneedtoge... 3
Women of Cameron (Jul '15) Feb 6 Straight Forward 19
Stephanie Smith Feb 4 Mika M 5

Mamou Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance