First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robin

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Jul 27, 2012
Does it really matter WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT HIM ANYWAY? Like I said before LEAVE him alone he does not CARE WHAT THE mayor OR THE CITY thinks.Notice some words bigger get the hint. Stop picking on him find someone else to trash & judge(even tho you don't have the right to).
Let me kno

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Whoa Robin,
Twist up a phatty,
Pour yourself a Jack and Coke,
I mean like chill child, its going to be okay,I am just posting out of concern for Burl.
Burl seemed like he may have been the sort to have been easily taken advantage of by the likes of our Mayor and Council.
Just checking to be sure that was not the case, after all his pension was close to being fully vested.

Burl if you read this, we miss you dude, you were a good worker, sorry to hear you quit.
I will look you up if I ever need any bush hoggin or tractor work done, or if I need to buy any firewood.
You were always reliable, honest and friendly every time I dealt with you, and I appreciate that.

You take care buddy, and God Bless you for all you did for the city.
Robin

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Let me kno wrote:
Whoa Robin,
Twist up a phatty,
Pour yourself a Jack and Coke,
I mean like chill child, its going to be okay,I am just posting out of concern for Burl.
Burl seemed like he may have been the sort to have been easily taken advantage of by the likes of our Mayor and Council.
Just checking to be sure that was not the case, after all his pension was close to being fully vested.
Burl if you read this, we miss you dude, you were a good worker, sorry to hear you quit.
I will look you up if I ever need any bush hoggin or tractor work done, or if I need to buy any firewood.
You were always reliable, honest and friendly every time I dealt with you, and I appreciate that.
You take care buddy, and God Bless you for all you did for the city.
Sorry Jack & coke not my drink but a rum & coke sounds better. And don't smoke. But it's ok not meaning what I said toward you. No where is it on here that you said anything bad about him but a few others have. Like I said why are they so concerned about whether he quit or got fired.All I know is he said fired. And he is not afraid to work.Ha!
THE NEW NAME
#24 Aug 17, 2012
Because Mayor is a bitch
One ungrateful piece of shit
Fixing leaks, digging, cutting grass, and a lot of things.
Working on all these things no one can smell nice.

They threw him out to put two useless ones that do nothing.
They smell nice because they do not work.

This man has served the city for over 16.
Beryl is also a firefighter.

This woman has no heart
She is a Bully.
THE NEW NAME OF JEAN PACE
(THE BULLY MAYOR)
crysti
#25 Aug 17, 2012
He Quit
Crysti

Fenton, MO

#26 Aug 17, 2012
And also to the idiots that are blaming this on the Mayor, If you had any intelligence at all you would know the reason the city denied his un-emloyment and he did get it because he QUIT. When you quit a job you do not get Un-employment. And futhermore, if you think you could do a better Job as Mayor why don't you run for office and quit bitching on here.
THE BULLY MAYOR

Mountain Home, AR

#27 Aug 17, 2012
This woman has no heart
She is a Bully.
(THE BULLY MAYOR)
Crysti

Fenton, MO

#28 Aug 17, 2012
If you are so unhappy, why don't you run for Mayor I am sure from your posts you could do such a better job
Henry

Melbourne, AR

#29 Aug 17, 2012
Crysti wrote:
If you are so unhappy, why don't you run for Mayor I am sure from your posts you could do such a better job
You must be a Jean Pace fan. You seem to know so much more than anyone on here at least that's what you think why don't you run for mayor. It seems to be more on your mind than everyone else. Good luck with the election.
crysti

Fenton, MO

#30 Aug 18, 2012
Well, Henry, whoever the Fu..K you are I don't live in Mammoth, I live in KS but graduated from there in the 1990's. But I bring a LOT of tourist there from my job and they are very impressed with the town. So the Mayor must be doing something right. Go back to your little shack in the hole and find something interesting to say since you are obvioiusy a moron.
Henry

United States

#31 Aug 19, 2012
crysti wrote:
Well, Henry, whoever the Fu..K you are I don't live in Mammoth, I live in KS but graduated from there in the 1990's. But I bring a LOT of tourist there from my job and they are very impressed with the town. So the Mayor must be doing something right. Go back to your little shack in the hole and find something interesting to say since you are obvioiusy a moron.
So what I graduated from Mammoth too I live here so you have no say about our town you are a outsider now. Put up with the bull everyday that goes on around here is a lot different than visiting. But I agree we have a nice town & some nice people just goes to show one person can not bring us down. And what bad language shame on you.
papa smurf

Melbourne, AR

#33 Aug 21, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
but he's lying. He Quit.
No he was fired and the board members give him his job back and he said no.I dont blame him she wanted him gone why stay i give him credit he could be on goverment free money but he works.
New twist

West Plains, MO

#34 Aug 22, 2012
Heard that they were going to hire him as a fly attractor for the next outdoor activities the city has so the flies wouldn't bother the tourist. Oh I forgot he stinks so bad that the flies will not come close to him.
THE BULLY MAYOR

Wiseman, AR

#35 Aug 22, 2012
Because Mayor is a bitch

This woman has no heart
She is a Bully.
(THE BULLY MAYOR)
the bully bitch

United States

#36 Aug 22, 2012
THE BULLY MAYOR wrote:
Because Mayor is a bitch
This woman has no heart
She is a Bully.
(THE BULLY MAYOR)
You peice of S#$t
You are a CL%t

Your big fat AS*
IS full of GAs

Because you feed your face
with the dog SHI& paste
mike

United States

#37 Aug 22, 2012
so let me get this straight. The mayor fires someone because he smells, people will not work with him, he is a drunk - and you call her the bully ?

METHed lately?

you need to come back to the real world people.
Well said Mike

United States

#38 Aug 22, 2012
Thank you
Henry

United States

#39 Aug 22, 2012
mike wrote:
so let me get this straight. The mayor fires someone because he smells, people will not work with him, he is a drunk - and you call her the bully ?
METHed lately?
you need to come back to the real world people.
What is this & the meth that's all you can talk about on every site? Not everyone is on drugs & like someelse said is everybody sticking their noses into this man's business.
Well said Mike

United States

#40 Aug 23, 2012
yes why was this topic started anyway, didn't he quit (get fired) WHATEVER, wasn't that a long time ago. Maybe Mike said Methed because it was brough up so much later than than when it happened, so why not drop it
true

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Sep 25, 2012
Beryl going to be a movie star

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr sue2 40,766
Main Street 2 hr Freeman 4
Amber sims 3 hr Freeman 5
Aid available for the homeless? Thu Waiting for Nibiru 3
Stolen property Nov 15 A comment 21
Dakota Harrison Nov 14 Curious CV 4
Who is Bryan Dunn? Nov 9 guest 3

Mammoth Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance