Yosemite virus kills 1 in 3

Yosemite virus kills 1 in 3

There are 1 comment on the News24 story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Yosemite virus kills 1 in 3. In it, News24 reports that:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Varna, Bulgaria

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Here is the "shooting" solution to the problem:
If the 10,000 Yosemite visitors start doing the Immunizer for 2 - 3 minutes a day, any hantavirus infection symptoms are excluded, because the dreaded virus would have been killed. The Immunizer is a simple exercise, but is The Complete Colds/Flus/AIDS/Yosemite/West Nile/Cancers Prevention - The Deadliest Virus Killer on Earth - normally done for a minute a day for kids and adults as the full prevention of the major plagues of civilization. No killer viruses on Earth got any chance against the tremendous power of the immunizer - they just die the moment they touch you...

Doing the immunizer I stay healthy all the time. For me Cold and Flu Season does not exist. I wear my summer tees and shorts all the time, even at air temperature of -15C...

Human body can be a fortress immune against viral attack...

I offer my Dream Immunizer (The Deadliest Virus Killer) to the world for 2 trillion US Dollars. The sooner I am paid, he better for the Entire World... I will disclose the greatest discovery in human history to everybody and all of us will stay absolutely healthy all the time, all our lives, even if we are directly exposed to any possibly existing viruses on Earth - mutant, deadly and all the like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Review of Artisan Strap Co Straps Jul '15 Bjordon11 1
News What REALLY Happened During the Ann Coulter Pro... Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News Welcome Back Wailaki: An Extinct Native Languag... Jun '15 Robin 1
News American OpinionA Plea to the Modern Reader Jun '15 positronium 3
News David Ditto claims wife died from fall down sta... (Jan '13) May '15 roniet 21
News Dave Hester goes solo on latest 'Storage Wars' ... (Jul '12) May '15 loveStorageWarsHa... 8
News What's ahead this weekend Apr '15 watchout 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mammoth Lakes Mortgages