Chris Ward Arrested For Assault With ...

Chris Ward Arrested For Assault With A Deadly Weapon After Fight With Girls

There are 39 comments on the Transworld Surf story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Chris Ward Arrested For Assault With A Deadly Weapon After Fight With Girls. In it, Transworld Surf reports that:

“I should be the one pressing charges.”

On Tuesday morning, Transworld SURF received some shocking emails saying that pro surfer Chris Ward had beaten up three girls at Whiskey Creek bar in Mammoth Lakes, California. via Transworld Surf

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Transworld Surf.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leon

Canada

#22 Jan 29, 2008
Easy easy, smack on the ass I mean.
Leon

Canada

#23 Jan 29, 2008
Smack on the ass I mean
bondaid

United States

#25 Jan 31, 2008
Thanks Scotty. Finally someone thinking rationally. There's a hearing on Monday where the judge will decide if there is enough evidence to continue on with a trial. I heard Wardo's rep is talking about rehab for him. Finally he can get some help for his drinking, but how do your cure arrogance and apathy?
Cuntaid

Summerville, SC

#26 Feb 3, 2008
Thank god he's no Freddy P. The last thing we need on tour is another homer sexual. The truth will come out, and you Jesus freaks can go "find yourself" a rod and get it "...Lost" up your sphincter Scotty.
duh girl beater

Tustin, CA

#27 Feb 6, 2008
redwood78 wrote:
here is a story I copied from another forum of someone who was there that night:
"He first was trying to hit on the one girl. She wasn't too interested and Ward doesn't take rejection too well and through out a few verbal comments. The girl started running her mouth and got her girl and guy friends involved. Next thing you know, Ward's surrounded outside by a bunch of people (guys and girls). He picked up the block of ice in defense and threatened to use it. Next thing you know Ward's tripped down and the girls are kicking and hitting surrounded by about 15 people closing in watching. Ward then got up some how and just started throwing punches hitting whoever was next to him. Guys and the girls got hit. It didn't look like he intended on hitting just the girls, he just was trying to get away from the jumping he was receiving. A few guys then grabbed him after he got up and unloaded on his chest. Ward was coughing up blood I hear from a friend I know from San Clemente in the Police station. For what I know from living up here, is that the chicks here start shit thinking nothing is going to happen to them because they're girls. Well here's a news flash.-- If you want to act like a guy, be prepared to be treated like a guy and don't whine when you receive the consequences!!! Snowboard and drink like a lady."
duh you should never be hitting chicks good luck fighting the case in california hes going to jail and needs therapy for sure
bondaid

United States

#29 Feb 8, 2008
"The mindset that makes Chris such a nuts surfer might be the same thing that can get him into trouble," Reola (founder of ..LOST)notes. "I have full faith in our legal system and if it is found that Chris did anything wrong then hopefully he is able to do his best to right the wrongs and turn certain aspects of his life around."
Ward was arraigned on Monday and posted bond. This is going to trial folks, unless he pleads out.
Mark Richards

Chula Vista, CA

#30 Feb 12, 2008
Another LOST loser. This is what you get from companies that promote ignorance as a virtue. Being a great surfer carries a lot of weight in the water but in the real world it don't mean sh**. Wake up across America....
BIG BALLZ

San Antonio, TX

#31 Feb 19, 2008
WARDO IS A CRAZY SON A BEOTHCH BUT I DONT THINK HE BEAT UP THREE GIRLS. WE ALL KNOW BITCHES BE CRAZY
FREE WARDO
ITS ME

El Cajon, CA

#32 Feb 21, 2008
chris ward is a kook
i hope the kook is kicked off the tour
and dropped by his kook sponsor LOST
Scotty Breauxman

Carlsbad, CA

#33 Feb 25, 2008
BIG BALLZ wrote:
WARDO IS A CRAZY SON A BEOTHCH BUT I DONT THINK HE BEAT UP THREE GIRLS. WE ALL KNOW BITCHES BE CRAZY
FREE WARDO
I think you're right...he didn't beat up three girls.

They beat HIS ass.
ROUND NOSE FISH

UK

#34 Mar 5, 2008
ITS ME SAID "chris ward is a kook
i hope the kook is kicked off the tour
and dropped by his kook sponsor LOST

NOB, WARDO RIPS HARDER THAN YOU EVER WILL, IN FACT MORE THAN ANY OF US EVER WILL, HE AMY BE GUILTY , HE MAY NOT, BUT DONT DISS ON LOST, THEY WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IF HES GUILTY, THE CT WILL MISS A PERFORMANCE SURFER IF WARDO ENDS UP HAVING TO PICK UP THE SOAP IN THE SHOWERS.

AND I EXPECT YOUR PROBABLY THE KOOK..... AND A GIRL!!!!!!
Breauxstradamus

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Mar 10, 2008
ROUND NOSE FISH wrote:
THE CT WILL MISS A PERFORMANCE SURFER IF WARDO ENDS UP HAVING TO PICK UP THE SOAP IN THE SHOWERS.
No one will miss him. There's 43 (ahem now 44) other rippers.
Captain Ted

AOL

#36 Mar 19, 2008
Arguing on the internet is just like competing in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Chris

Brighton, UK

#37 Mar 21, 2008
Or if you argue in bars like Chris Ward and get into fights with women,even if you win, you get slung in jail and made to pick up soap in the showers.
cool

Hartsville, SC

#41 May 11, 2009
duh girl beater wrote:
<quoted text>duh you should never be hitting chicks good luck fighting the case in california hes going to jail and needs therapy for sure
hey ass hat hes the shit and can do whatever he wants
ManMan

San Jose, CA

#42 May 26, 2009
Yeah Boy!
Ryan Martin

Lake Forest, CA

#43 Mar 30, 2011
CDC wrote:
He punched THREE girls, broke one of the girl's nose... He'll pay for it, that's all I can say.
"he'll pay for it"? hahah think he already has..hopefully I see that dumb bitch and her guy friends next time I'm up there... brake her nose again...you want to act like a guy then you will be hit like one
Grandma

Roswell, GA

#44 Jun 30, 2012
Captain Ted wrote:
Arguing on the internet is just like competing in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Sounds to me like Chris should be in the special olympics. but most of the participants are probably smarter than he.
Alicia Sands

United States

#45 Dec 3, 2013
Who cares. Hes a frickin legend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ride needed Aug 25 steve 1
News Yosemite, and President Obama, head into virtua... Aug 25 K-DJ 2
Hit & Run 7.10.16 Jul '16 Lala525 1
News Celebrating Independence (Jul '09) May '16 mhm 4
News Anti-Trump Protests Rage, Mexican Flags Fly Out... May '16 TRUMP YES 2
News Go to Yosemite for the free admission, stay for... Apr '16 aca plummer 2
News California Courier Online, April 14, 2016 Apr '16 Big Bear 1

Mammoth Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance