looking for information

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Does anyone know where Mandy Sanders is? I think her parents were Steve and Sherry and she had a little sister. We were friends a long time ago and I would like to know how she is doing. I think her parents divorced and she moved with her mom. Thanks
knew her

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2008
When they divorced, her mom took her to Richmond. She has two kids and has been in and out of trouble. She lives near Lexington and to be honest is not welcome here by her family. She made a pretty pathetic scene at her grandma's funeral; it was quite shameful to do what she did to her family. That is the last time I saw her, and she was pretty doped up. It's such a shame.
looking for information

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2008
So sorry to hear that. Thank you for the update even though it wasn't what I was hoping to hear. I hate that for her family. They were always very nice to me. Thanks again.
a friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2009
i talk to her sis some. i think she does seem to have some addictions. it is sad. i love her anyways. and not all her family has the problem with her coming down. (and its not because of drugs) i think just one of them has a problem. and that member has made it clear. you cant pee that person off either. you'll be out of the will. i feel for them. theyve had a tough life. i still see them as kids. but the babies are beautiful. things have been tough on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatcher, Houchens, or Poynter? 12 min The Citizen 8
Alison Lundergan Grimes - one of the most disho... 16 min wtf 2
older model maroon color caprice 23 min wth 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr hmmm 501
Crystal Vaughn, Eubank, Ballard what kind of pe... 4 hr Wondering 1
Guess no body cares...!! 8 hr shaker_maker 5
3 Indicted for Elderly Abuse in Brownsville Nur... 12 hr Grandma 25
Mammoth Cave Dating
Find my Match

Mammoth Cave Jobs