cops in cave hollow bay
ms chickey

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2011
anyone know any thing about cops in cave hollow bay ,early sat morn,they were looking for somebody ,or something with there spot lights ,just wondering
Taken95

Rockfield, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2011
With them being in Cave Hollow Bay their probably looking for drug attics/ sellers. Which personally, I wish they'd stay in the neighborhood. Too many little kids around with all these dope heads. Almost everybody in this neighborhood has something to do with drugs. But, I do know one lives down here(Which is a good thing). :)
WRONG

Ames, IA

#3 Jun 18, 2012
No... almost everybody does not have something to do with drugs!!!! Get your facts straight before trashing Cave Hollow Bay. There are many good people whom live in that area. Their are drugs in every town.
educated

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Taken95 wrote:
With them being in Cave Hollow Bay their probably looking for drug attics/ sellers. Which personally, I wish they'd stay in the neighborhood. Too many little kids around with all these dope heads. Almost everybody in this neighborhood has something to do with drugs. But, I do know one lives down here(Which is a good thing).:)
Drug "attics"? How about maybe "addicts", you stupid in-bred hillbilly.
Resident

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 20, 2015
Not everyone is bad... There are ppl that has lived here all there lives. Families, childern... Don't point fingers if you don't know the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crap 6 min Stop the carts 3
Want to ride my golf cart to the store to get b... 1 hr Stop the carts 2
Hookers 3 hr Yep 9
LEASH law (Mar '16) 4 hr Eddie 3
Jessica @ IGA 5 hr Brianna 6
Adrienne Bratcher 6 hr Etown guy 6
Vivian Durbin (Apr '16) 7 hr Vivien durbin 23

Mammoth Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance