Are there any above ground maps of ca...

Are there any above ground maps of cave systems???!!!

Posted in the Mammoth Cave Forum

ctj112

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2010
Hi, I am very curious to know where I can find an ABOVE ground map to the cave systems in the United States... I've googled and can't come up with anything... I have this fear that if there is a earthquake of significant fource or some other ground shifting reasoning that the land, homes, and people, etc living above a large cave system such as Mammoth Cave will fall into some massive sink hole. AHHHH So I'd like to know where the caves are. yep. PLEASE HELP!
out of towner

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2010
check out this site,
http://caves.org/
Cards Fan

Edmonton, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2010
What cave systems? If they haven't been mapped obviously not. There is no website with all of the cave systems mapped on it. You can contact individual caves to see if they have a map. Most likely not and if so they won't provide it to the public because of various reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Bar in town 2 hr Tired of everything 11
Lice Epidemic At Caverna School 3 hr Fistfuck 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fishroys son 770
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 5 hr avetitoe 212
Tara Durham 9 hr Vaughn 24
Greg Decker truth 10 hr Jason 7
Marty Burden 10 hr Grover 12

Mammoth Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mammoth Cave Mortgages