I Didn't Know You Could do That in Ke...

I Didn't Know You Could do That in Kentucky

There are 44 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from May 30, 2007, titled I Didn't Know You Could do That in Kentucky. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

'I didn't know you could do so many different things in Kentucky!' I hear that all the time. via The Courier-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#43 Aug 3, 2007
Sorry - misprint:..suggest you read: "offing"

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#44 Aug 3, 2007
SNJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise,surprise !!
Surprised you still come around ? No,you like the attention you get here It makes up for the non existent social life you have.

“Hell is on earth in MI”

Since: Feb 07

Brighton/Howell & KENTUCKY!!!

#45 Aug 4, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
But it can be strenghthened be bricks and mortar.(Or at least what's inside)
I do agree that is will help to "cement" your faith but it still is not necessary.
What's inside those bricks and mortar had darn well better be in your heart, in this day and age if it's not then you're in big trouble!
Life is so complicated now.
Rocky Top Supreme

Louisville, KY

#46 Aug 8, 2007
madee in tn wrote:
Kentucky is wonderful........full of fast women and beautiful horses, like my daddy use to say....
Hey, Angelfire and Triple6vamp, I can change the break pads on my car.
I agree with you about the beautiful (and fast) horses.

There are pretty and not-so-pretty women in every states. That said, I don't think Kentucky women are very pretty overall, and they have such standoffish, snobby attitudes, and for what? The most beautiful women I've met have come from Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, and California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mammoth Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Holder 14 min Troll hunter 166
Robert wells pluming 39 min Ex worker 1
meth and cancers (Aug '09) 1 hr daniel 18
Stephine haycraft-Miller 1 hr Wow 14
amanda grant 1 hr Not so perfect 16
Suspicious activity 3 hr wtf 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr MAGA 1,035

Mammoth Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mammoth Cave Mortgages