New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12621 Oct 11, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What bullshit are you trying to get away with now.Carter had nothing to do with the mood in America,we were still reeling from the war,Nixon lost in Viet Nam.And don't tell me about pay,I served in the army when dick was president,I got a grand total of 65 dollars extra a month for serving in viet nam.As for Raygun,the democratic congress had as much do to with beatint the USSR as he did.Who do you thing approved all the funds for our marvelous weapons systems.Oh by the way,your man crush on raygun,prevented you from telling the number of times he raised taxes on the american workers.Does your man-crush on raygun extend to wanting homo relations with him,or is it like a kid looking up to shoeless joe jackson?
Sixtyfive dollars! For a fool? Give me my damn money back fool! What's all this man-crush shit you talking? You whacking your willy in the the trailer, huh, yeah I know you are. Getting all excited.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12622 Oct 11, 2012
Each baby born is born with a debt of over $100,000 because of the Obama deficit. Obama is wasting the money of the future.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12623 Oct 11, 2012
Carter killed the economy. Double digit unemployment, double digit interest rates, no jobs, high gas prices, the middle east in turmoil, and Carter eating peanuts.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12625 Oct 11, 2012
With President Carter in the White House the rate of inflation unfortunately accelerated. The purchasing power of the American dollar, computed in 1967 dollars, was worth 55 cents in 1977; by 1980 it had shrunk to 41 cents. In 1977 the index of consumer prices, according to Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, stood at 181.5; it hovered at 246.8 in 1980. In 1977 the average unemployment amounted to 6.991 million; in 1980 it stood at 7.637 million. During the same period, Federal unemployment insurance taxes which obviously increase the cost of labor, according to Treasury Department statistics, rose from $92.61 billion to $139.27 billion. The number of Americans living in poverty, according to Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census statistics, amounted to 24.7 million in 1977 and to 29.27 million in 1980. Federal outlays, according to the Office of Management and Budget and Treasury Department, soared from $409 billion in 1977 to $590.9 billion in 1980, budget deficits from $53.6 billion to $73.8 billion, and the Federal debt from $709 billion to $914 billion. And in matters of energy crisis, the President strongly urged Congress to continue price controls on natural gas, impose heavy taxes on crude oil and fuels used by industry, and rebate energy-tax revenue to consumers.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12626 Oct 11, 2012
.Let's see how the Obama economy compares to the Bush economy:
Under Obama we have millions more on food stamps
Under obama we have millions more unemployed
Under Obama the average household income has went DOWN $5000 per year
Under Obama the average net worth of Americans has went down
Under Obama the National deby has increased 6 trillion
Under Obama the deficit has tripled
Under Obama gas prices have doubled
Under Obama food has increased double digits
Under obama less people have jobs
Under Obama more people are underemployed
Under Obama the poor got poorer
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12627 Oct 11, 2012
Please save the children from Obama. Obama is sending future generations to the debt chamber that will destroy the future economy and make the united states the futue greece. Save our children, vote for obama
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12628 Oct 11, 2012
Romney is doing so good even New York and California are in play.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#12629 Oct 11, 2012
Do you think posters like "democrat" are for real? I find it hard to believe that anyone could be that uninformed.
Truth Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixtyfive dollars! For a fool? Give me my damn money back fool! What's all this man-crush shit you talking? You whacking your willy in the the trailer, huh, yeah I know you are. Getting all excited.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#12631 Oct 11, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ford,edison,and einstein had a few failures,so did jobs and gates,what a whine ass you are.
Not with Taxpayers' money they didn't. That takes a special kind of statist azzwhole failure.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#12632 Oct 11, 2012
Northwoods Ponytailed Hippie Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cunti Rice ...
You stay classy, scumbag.
Barney Frankfurter Licker

Hillsborough, NJ

#12633 Oct 11, 2012
democrat wrote:
I have a shampoo bottle inside my colon. I musta slipped in the shower.
Thats OK, it's your nature.
Barney Frankfurter Licker

Hillsborough, NJ

#12634 Oct 11, 2012
Northwoods Ponytailed Hippie Democrat wrote:
By the time I got to Woodstock, I was covered in mule semen.
Better that than listening to Crosby Stills and Nash
Really

Burbank, CA

#12635 Oct 11, 2012
Gi joe biden...thats all
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12636 Oct 11, 2012
joe biden laughing, how many drinks tonight joe?
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12638 Oct 11, 2012
bidens' performance of laughing at Ryan reflects the way this pompous ass feels about you , no matter what he says to the contrary. If you want to know what pompous blowhard biden really thinks about the under privileged, look at his charitable contributions; 3/10 of one percent of his income when his privileged lifestyle is mostly supported by you, the taxpayer.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#12639 Oct 11, 2012
Twitter with Buffalojimmy wrote:
@Buffalojimmyz he puts Joe Biden in his place with his lousy body language and stupid smirking.
Ryan was calm, cool and colleted. A professional. Joe Biden was a hothead ape man. My Godf what a lousy performance.
Yes, please twitter with Jimmy the twit.

Buffalo's very own felonious racist mullet-wearing welfare mooch.
NY Maniac

Fayetteville, NY

#12640 Oct 11, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Mr. dumbasscrat. You are not going to get away with your lies so why do you keep trying.
List of Failed Obama Green Energy & Solar Companies in the Billions
Sep 11, 2012 16 Comments inShare4
Failed Green Energy Companies Backed by President Barack Obama
President Obama’s Energy Secretary, Steven Chu who infamously said,“We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
Below is a list of failed energy companies backed by President Barack Obama and funded with tax dollars. President Obama has gone to great lengths to support policies to advance so-called green energy technologies but so far has met with utter failure. The President plans to double down on these unproven, expensive failed technologies if he gets a second term.
In his acceptance speech at the DNC in Charlotte, President Obama announced his plans to continue support of these same green energy technologies despite the fact that they remain unproven alternatives to gas, coal and oil. Most green energy or “renewable” energy developments currently being tested are years away from being put to a practical use.
President Obama has proven himself to be a rigid ideologue who is unwilling to let go of the failed policies that plagued his first term. This has many Americans fearful of the future of the United States. As of now there is no technology or renewable energy on the planet that can lift an airplane off the ground and keep it in the air or propel a cargo ship across the vast ocean-ways.
Most Americans are asking,“Can the United States of America REALLY afford FOUR MORE YEARS of President Obama?
List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies – By Obama
Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL!– manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
Solar Trust of America: FAIL!- Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012
Bright Source: FAIL!- Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Bright Source lost billions of dollars but is getting more money to keep trying. Can you say,“This isn’t working Mr. President?”
Solyndra: FAIL!- Obama gave $500,000,000 (that’s a HALF BILLION!) in taxpayer money to Solyndra who shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 after billions in losses due to failure to make a solar product that works! Barack Obama was not vetted before being elected President and neither was Solyndra before Mr. Obama threw that taxpayer money down the drain of unproven technology.
LSP Energy: FAIL!- LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL!– On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
Abound Solar: FAIL!- Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama then announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy. Many of these failed corporations, such as Abound, donated MILLIONS and continue to donate to Barack Obama’s campaign. Can you say,“Democrat Slush Fund”? Yes this is illegal. But Democrats are being protected from being prosecuted, for now.
SunPower: FAIL!- SunPower stopped producing solar cells in 2011 at near bankruptcy then restructured with the help of, get this, oil giant
Ya ya ya...you spewed a lot of diatribe and regurgitated quite a few tired "facts". So you you say there is no renewable energy that will propel a cargo ship across the ocean. Well, a sail and some wind have been doing it for THOUSANDS of years. Therefore your single point has been disproven , that you asked to disprove, therefore your entire rambling post is suspect, therefore invalid. What are your questions?
Mighty Joe

United States

#12641 Oct 11, 2012
That was a great moment, especially referencing the Grover Norquist pledge. I thought Congress was supposed to pledge allegiance to our country, not some nattering nabob conservative who wants to hold them hostage over a piece of worthless paper.
Biden is Insane

White Hall, AR

#12643 Oct 11, 2012
CALM down...CALM Down

you have to realize that Joe Biden isn't even human.
He's some crazy moron,from some planet in another solar system. The old fool can't even think anymore. The idiot is so delusional he makes Obama look smart.

Remember when you vote next month
This election is about YOU and YOUR future
Not Obama's future, and certainly not the future of "crazy weirdo man" Biden.
Biden Owned Ryan

Grand Island, NY

#12644 Oct 11, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
CALM down...CALM Down
you have to realize that Joe Biden isn't even human.
He's some crazy moron,from some planet in another solar system. The old fool can't even think anymore. The idiot is so delusional he makes Obama look smart.
Remember when you vote next month
This election is about YOU and YOUR future
Not Obama's future, and certainly not the future of "crazy weirdo man" Biden.
Human or not, he made Ryan look like a lost little boy. He bullied and steamrolled Ryan who was left stammering most of the time... zRyan had all the ammo, but was either too intimidated, too inexperienced, or too stupid to use any of it. Romney made Obama look like an idiot - and Biden made Ryan look like an idiot. Biden was toying with him. He would laugh at his remarks, then talk over him while Ryan just sat there like a scolded puppy. Then while Biden was verbally bitch slapping him, he was drinking water to combat the dry mouth he was getting from the severe ass kicking!

Biden came off looking like the elder statesman, and Ryan came across as the little schoolboy who was out of his league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamaroneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Rochelle (Sep '07) 2 hr Matty ot 3,386
Bronx 17 hr Emma 2
teens stop smoking k2-spice Sun Coco4u 1
White Plains Smart Water Meters (Nov '16) Sat Dan 2
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Sat Judith 8
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Aug 7 Ginger Man 376
Growing up in Larchmont (Dec '07) May '17 maggie678 60

Mamaroneck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance