New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12517 Oct 10, 2012
IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election
Daily Tracking Poll

Day 2: Oct. 10, 2012

Romney 49%
Obama 45%
Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12518 Oct 10, 2012
Obamacare imposes numerous tax hikes which total more than $500 billion over 10 years. Obamacare's higher tax rates on income and investment will slow economic growth, leaving hardworking American families and businesses worse off. A particularly harmful new payroll tax on investment income goes into effect in January 2013.
Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12519 Oct 10, 2012
A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate on Wednesday.

In a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.

It’s the second year in a row the Senate has voted down Obama’s budget
Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12520 Oct 10, 2012
Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Miss., introduced a budget amendment representing the president’s budget request; the Sessions amendment was voted down 99-0.
A similar effort from Rep. Mick Mulvaney, R-SC, was rejected in the House 414-0.

Sessions told reporters that it was “stunning” that no one voted for the version of the Obama budget he put forward.“A sitting president of the United States, seeking reelection, can’t lay out a plan that will gain a single vote in the House or Senate for the financial future of America,” he said.“It speaks volumes
Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12521 Oct 10, 2012
Do you just lie becuase you want to be like Obama?

Your story in a LIE and your found it on the loony left wing nut site of think progress. But the story was not a big enough lie so you exaggerated it even more.
There was no retraction because Romney did talk to the Navy Seal. The mother did not want her son used in campaign the same as Sesame street asked obama not to use Big Bird.
democrat wrote:
Here's one thing Obama hasn't had to do.Retract a story about knowing and speaking to a dead navy seal,after the brave heroes' mom complained.Now that is low,like or hate his policies,but that bespeaks of a man with no class and a win at all cost mentality.
Goodbye Barry

Utica, NY

#12522 Oct 10, 2012
Obama such a liar and bad example for children that Sesame street told them not to use big bird. How pathetic when Bid Bird tells you to get lost.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12523 Oct 10, 2012
KINTA wrote:
Eye's love Obama dat homie give my family free health care free food free life so we sit home, thanks Obama for steal whitee mnoney.
Thank you for your service.

Location hidden

#12524 Oct 10, 2012
democrat wrote:
Here's one thing Obama hasn't had to do.Retract a story about knowing and speaking to a dead navy seal,after the brave heroes' mom complained.Now that is low,like or hate his policies,but that bespeaks of a man with no class and a win at all cost mentality.
When family ask their loved ones in the field what they need, the consensus response is; "a new president"

Location hidden

#12525 Oct 10, 2012
democrat wrote:
teddy r.I just did some checking on nys,hand gun laws.Although I think you are full of shit on most issues,you are right on this issue.Although I never have felt a need for a pistol,there are too many hoops to jump through and too much personal feelings,by the issuing authority allowed.
Lmao, your eyes are brown, you are so full of it, don't blame the issuing agency because you can't pass the NCIC.
Help us

Utica, NY

#12526 Oct 10, 2012
Calls for additional security at a US consulate in Libya were turned down ahead of an attack which killed ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, a congressional hearing in Washington has been told.

Eric Nordstrom, the former chief security officer for US diplomats in Libya, said his request was blocked by Obama and Hillary policy to "normalise operations and reduce security resources".

Another witness, Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Wood, who left Libya in August, said: "The security in Benghazi was a struggle and remained a struggle throughout my time there."
Really

Compton, CA

#12527 Oct 10, 2012
You want a candidate on your side, romney is your man. Too bad hes also not on your side. Thats the downside to having every position on everything.

You for guns, so is romney. You against guns, don't worry, so is romney.

You pro life, so is romney, you pro choice, don't worry so is romney.

having a hard time following romney, no worries. heres a handy tool to remember that romney believes in what you believe in no matter what topic.

http://roboromney.com/

Just dont ask him for specifics
Help us

Utica, NY

#12528 Oct 10, 2012
The Debt rose $3.499 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $5.939 trillion since President Obama took office less that 4 years ago
Bob

Saint Johnsville, NY

#12529 Oct 10, 2012
Obama highest deficits wrote:
Bob, maybe you are for paying more taxes and maybe the 47% that pay zero tax should start paying their fair share. But I would rather all you that want higher taxes instead of cutting spending start volunteering to pay more.
Obama and the Clintons will pay more.
George Soros will pay more
the Hollywood elite wants to pay more.
So why don't you and these listed above all start sending in more money. I'm sick of paying more every year.
<quoted text>
I'm just wondering if Romney does that , if elected , it will push more taxes on us new yorkers and more companys will leave , I pay more taxes than I want to , I hope he has a better plan ..
ObamaHatesAmeric a

North Little Rock, AR

#12530 Oct 10, 2012
Obama has lied so many times..I'm getting to the point where I don't even believe he's black.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#12531 Oct 10, 2012
Help us wrote:
The Debt rose $3.499 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $5.939 trillion since President Obama took office less that 4 years ago
So your plan to fix the debt in this country is get rid of the guy who has proposals to help the situation and has been in the situation.

And in his place put in someone who proposes to spend more and earn less?

Romney has called for lowering taxes, and raising spending by over 2 trillion in one department alone. When asked what he would cut he has so far said he will cut Obamacare(except the parts the cost the most) and PBS (which makes .01% of the budget or in other terms 6 hours of defense spending).

So go with the guy who has been trying to fix the problem and economic stats show that we are now in the right direction.

Or go with the guy that wants to lower taxes, increase spending, and cut nothing of importance to budget...

This isn't hard. Its called Math. Lowering income and raising output will not make us gain more money...that will make us lose money...
really

Los Angeles, CA

#12532 Oct 10, 2012
ObamaHatesAmerica wrote:
Obama has lied so many times..I'm getting to the point where I don't even believe he's black.
You know politifact has rated Obama far more honest that Romney right? When fact checking the two, usually Obama is more credible and honest. Romney has lied time and time and again and has switched his positions heavily.

enjoy
http://roboromney.com/

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12533 Oct 10, 2012
Help us wrote:
Would you let us all know where you got these numbers.
Lets see on 12/31/00 the debt was 5.662 trillion and on 12/31/08 it was 10.699 Trillion
I think that is a lot more than what you are telling us ,isn't it 5.077 Trillion NOT 3.499?
Again I would like to see where you get your numbers every where I have looked it has been 5 Trillion or a little more.
You can go back and look up some of my posts on this subject and fine all the sites I have listed
Have a nice night
democrat

Massena, NY

#12534 Oct 10, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, your eyes are brown, you are so full of it, don't blame the issuing agency because you can't pass the NCIC.
once again,you show your stupidity.if you had read my earlier posts,you'd have read,where i said,i never wanted a pistol,or ever felt the need for one,not my cup of tea.but then again,you being stupid is no surprise.your wife does give an excellent blow job,so at least you got that going for you.
democrat

Massena, NY

#12535 Oct 10, 2012
Goodbye Barry wrote:
Do you just lie becuase you want to be like Obama?
Your story in a LIE and your found it on the loony left wing nut site of think progress. But the story was not a big enough lie so you exaggerated it even more.
There was no retraction because Romney did talk to the Navy Seal. The mother did not want her son used in campaign the same as Sesame street asked obama not to use Big Bird.
<quoted text>
"I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda," Barbara Doherty told WHDH-TV in Boston, in an interview that aired Wednesday. "It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama." Just thought you would like to know,what the mother really thinks of romney,you ass wipe.
ObamaHatesAmeric a

North Little Rock, AR

#12536 Oct 10, 2012
16 trillion in debt
Lost our triple "A" credit rating
unemployment still around 8%
GNP 1.5%

and you idiot liberals want to re-elect that fool

Pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamaroneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tesla Riddle Nov 15 Bitch 2
anyone our there graduate from rye neck hs in 1... Nov 11 Daryl 1
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Nov 7 abdellina hassan 163
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Aug '17 Ginger Man 376
Growing up in Larchmont (Dec '07) May '17 maggie678 60
Review: New York Sports Clubs (Apr '17) Apr '17 Hanna 1
News Skinny House recommended for historic designation (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1

Mamaroneck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mamaroneck Mortgages