Half-dozen men charged in Port Chester and New Rochelle gang assaults

Aug 25, 2009 Read more: The Patent Trader 10

Six men were arrested on gang-attack charges in two incidents Sunday in New Rochelle and Port Chester.

Read more
BRIAN STEN

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
stop these gangs teach them a lesson.violence is terrible. lock them up and throw a way the key .YOU DO THE CRIME YOU PAY THE PRICE

Since: Jul 09

Stillwater, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Oh, shame on you! These poor misguided youths probably come from broken homes with little love and discipline, and their violent, hateful acts are a cry for help in an attempt to get the nuturing they never had. If you lock them up you may be sentencing them to a depraved life of delinquency and crime. No, let us take tax payer money and send them to a lush rehab resort where they can play ball, watch TV and do some role playing. We could ask the government to fund it and call it Cash for Flunkers. Then, in 6 months we can let them back on the street as responsible, reformed citizens.:)

Stillwater, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Give 'em the maximum! Eeven if this is their first offense...if they did it once, they will do it again. Give them something to think about before they ever try to pull this crap again!
THE PEACE MAKER

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Aug 27, 2009
Again won't do much time will be back on your streets ASAP
Segundo

Bronx, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
Bayview wrote:
Oh, shame on you! These poor misguided youths probably come from broken homes with little love and discipline, and their violent, hateful acts are a cry for help in an attempt to get the nuturing they never had. If you lock them up you may be sentencing them to a depraved life of delinquency and crime. No, let us take tax payer money and send them to a lush rehab resort where they can play ball, watch TV and do some role playing. We could ask the government to fund it and call it Cash for Flunkers. Then, in 6 months we can let them back on the street as responsible, reformed citizens.:)
Yeah cause sarcasm is the real way to solve all crime issues,,Shows how smart you are huh?
Segundo

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 14, 2009
I can't believe that people think that locking people up and throwing away the key is the answer..that is animalistic..and sso you may contend that so is the act of the perpetrator. however we are civilized and should not resort to caveman behaviors..I mean their is a court system to deal with this and anyways violence is a product of so many things that there is no room to name them all..The root of the problem begins at home and education on life. by the sounds of you..you probably will churn out some criminals yourself "bayview'. can't even put your real name..you hide your sarcasm and unrealistic response behind a mask..really shows how much you yourself value your opinion huh?? good luck with your life and may you live forever in your infinite wisdom...

Stillwater, PA

#7 Sep 14, 2009
Segundo wrote:
I can't believe that people think that locking people up and throwing away the key is the answer..that is animalistic..and sso you may contend that so is the act of the perpetrator. however we are civilized and should not resort to caveman behaviors..I mean their is a court system to deal with this and anyways violence is a product of so many things that there is no room to name them all..The root of the problem begins at home and education on life. by the sounds of you..you probably will churn out some criminals yourself "bayview'. can't even put your real name..you hide your sarcasm and unrealistic response behind a mask..really shows how much you yourself value your opinion huh?? good luck with your life and may you live forever in your infinite wisdom...
Segundo,

Obviously you have no experience working with those who are violent and break the law. As a former clinical supervisor who worked with drug addicts and alcoholics and those in the prison system from local, county and state facilities, I have just about seen it all. I will agree with you that violence is a product of a poor nuturing environment, but there is also that little thing called "free will". Look at all the people who had horrendous early nuturing experiences and don't break the law or become violent. Additionally, the rehabilitation rate is dismal and the recidivism is staggering. We don't have the money to rehab everyone...unless good, ignorant citizens like you want to pay for it. BTW...being civilized does not mean punishing to the full extent. BTW...my screen name is the NR street I grew up on. Want to know my real name? No problem.

James E. Guinn

P.S. Segundo...is that your name (?)...it is ignorant people like you who really don't have a clue about way the crimminal mind works that perpetrate your bleeding heart attitude.God save us from the ignorant.

Stillwater, PA

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Segundo wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah cause sarcasm is the real way to solve all crime issues,,Shows how smart you are huh?
And Segundo, your suggestion for these people would be? Wait until you or a family member are a victim. Or your sister or wife or mother gets beat, raped or robbed. You certainly will sing a different tune...and I will guarantee that you ignorant5 person.

Stillwater, PA

#9 Sep 14, 2009
THE PEACE MAKER wrote:
Again won't do much time will be back on your streets ASAP
That is the shame of the whole situation, Peace Maker. The problem is we treat them like unfortunates who deserve forgiveness rather than the monsters they are.
Tony

Morrow, GA

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Do the crime do the time Idiot. If I got a good ass whooping and spent time in prision for my first offense, I wouldnt do the things I did over and over. Its a game play, play, play right untill someone gets hurt. I cant even read what happened or who did it. But the court system should be More Fair but More Hard on ALL OF US....So Idiot why dont you open up a center for all these loosers and YOU take care of them and YOU straighten them out and call to Thier CRY FOR HELP as you say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mamaroneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYAdoption Equality 11 hr joanNYadoptees 1
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Fri Ginger Man 344
FLIght 370 compared with Joe Krupinski (Apr '14) Apr 15 Maude 14
News Tourists flockto Cuba before US 'invasion' Apr 15 Doc Savage 4
News Facing 25 Years in Prison for Drug Sales, Speci... Apr 14 333stenbrian 1
News The Americans are coming: Cuba prepares for an ... Apr 13 Doc Savage 8
Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08) Apr 12 Important revew 94
More from around the web

Mamaroneck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE