malverne police chief
ripped off tax payer

AOL

#1 May 18, 2008
i just heard this guy makes 185,000 a year the police commishner of ny only makes 171,00. anyone know if this is true
totally disgusted

Old Bridge, NJ

#2 May 22, 2008
completely true - PLUS PERKS!!!!
private, personal car bought and paid for by our tax dollars, filled with gas courtesy of the DPW.......need I go on??
way to go, Patti McDonald!
Resident

Albany, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Arresta has no place in that job to begin with.
Tired of the nonsense

Jamaica, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2008
I live in Malverne! Where I live I see these uniformed cowboys confronting people with nonsense altercation while people driving on Hempstead Ave on the cell phone ride right past them. The MPD officers are blind. There are "NO U TURN" signs everywhere and guess what? Yep the people who live in Malverne make "U turns" while on their phones.

The cops rather break the skateboarders chops then do REAL police work
Previous NY Resident

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 23, 2009
Chief Aresta is highly qualified! He's very dedicated to his family and the citizen's of Malverne.Having worked in the area and had business interaction's with him before he became Chief. I always found him to be a very Professional and Honorable Police Officer.I know that has not changed,as he's not the kinda of person to let his position change his character.Malverne,NY rest's well knowing their tax dollars are well spent.Chief Aresta leads by example he's a harder worker with a genuine"We Can Get The Job Done" attitude!These fine Officer's of Malverne have the best example you could ask for!
sam t

Katonah, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2009
the people who are displeased, have no clue as to the responsibilities it takes nor do they understand, you just dont become police chief overnight! They are just Angry because he earns a nice salary. Take a civil service test and climb your way to the top!
TRR

Hanover, MD

#7 Aug 24, 2009
sam t wrote:
the people who are displeased, have no clue as to the responsibilities it takes nor do they understand, you just dont become police chief overnight! They are just Angry because he earns a nice salary. Take a civil service test and climb your way to the top!
Spoken like the useless civil servant you no doubt are! Out of control salaries + perks like this is what is killing Long Island - can't you see that?
Are you that stupid and selfish? Why the hell does a tiny village like Malverne have its own PD any way?
sam t

Katonah, NY

#8 Aug 24, 2009
move into a shitty town, with bad schools high crime and really low taxes and see what you get.
HAPPY GO LUCKY

Katonah, NY

#9 Aug 24, 2009
I love Malverne. Does anyone really think that the chiefs salary is causing the downfall of Malverne. $185,000 is chump change compared to the other dept and there waste. Look at our schools.
TRR

Hanover, MD

#10 Aug 25, 2009
HAPPY GO LUCKY wrote:
I love Malverne. Does anyone really think that the chiefs salary is causing the downfall of Malverne.$185,000 is chump change compared to the other dept and there waste. Look at our schools.
I'm not knocking Malverne. My sister lives there.
My point is that the Chief gets paid more in total
compensation than the NYC Police Commish. Clearly, that is out of line and unwarranted.

However, your comments about other depts waste and the schools are definetly right on! There is no oversight on the taxpayer's behalf. But what the hell, it's only our money, right?
pro-cop

East Hampton, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2009
TRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the useless civil servant you no doubt are! Out of control salaries + perks like this is what is killing Long Island - can't you see that?
Are you that stupid and selfish? Why the hell does a tiny village like Malverne have its own PD any way?
to keep the "lid on the garbage can" that comes acroos the city line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 19 hr Sydney 66
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) 22 hr Hand of God 307
News 'Sick' Anthony Weiner Weeps While Pleading Guil... Mon Jack Lord 15
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) May 19 Colaguy 52
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) May 19 Darkstar1967 4
Gale Strassberg Century 21 agent, peddles rocks... May 19 Mitch high 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Malverne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '14 Linda 3

Malverne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages