Union chief endorses Suffolk Social S...

Union chief endorses Suffolk Social Services head

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 21, 2008, titled Union chief endorses Suffolk Social Services head. In it, Newsday reports that:

FLIP IN SUFFOLK Agency chief backed In an about-face, Cheryl Felice, president of the Suffolk Association of Municipal Employees, is now backing holdover Social Services Commissioner Janet DeMarzo for a new ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JANETMUSTGO

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2008
THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HER ARROGANCE AND ABUSE AND TOTAL UNRESPONSIVENESS. SHE MUST GO AND THE UNIONS CAN GO WITH HER IF THEY SO CHOOSE.
Grade 12 County Employee

White Plains, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2008
We need a new Commissioner at the Department of Social Services. The old one is a political hack who has created an enormous bureaucracy of administrators with fat cat salaries while the front line work is left to fewer and fewer workers. She hired 43 new workers but how many people retired that were front line workers and how many people were promoted to newly created administrative positions?

Many union members feel Cheryl Felice ,President of Suffolk County AME is off base in recommending Ms. DeMarzo for reappointment.
Steve Levy

Medford, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) 21 hr RoseS 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
Debate: Gay Marriage - Malverne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '14 Linda 3
News Election Day, Church Fair and Lynbrook Village ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tommy deely 1
anouther drug dealer out again... (Nov '10) Apr '13 Worried in Malverne 13
News Nearby: Cops Seeking Man Wanted for Grand Larceny (Feb '13) Feb '13 vinny deprizio 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages