Questions raised over Malverne princi...

Questions raised over Malverne principal's firing

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Questions raised over Malverne principal's firing. In it, Newsday reports that:

Malverne High School's interim principal was fired this month, six months into her tenure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

khkh

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2008
elderly principles lol
LIer

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2008
She's 75, probably collecting a nice pen$ion and no doubt double-dipping to the tune of, what, maybe,$200K a year? Take the money and move to Boca already. Geez.
steven

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2008
i believe that this is quiet funny actually that malvene would do such a thing like this . espeically since i am a prsent teacher ......what will they do next fire me and tell me that i have only 2 mins to pack up my things and get the hell hell out!!! i believe this is bull crap and unjustice~~~`if i could only say what i truthly feel
James Brown

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2008
damn shes old, im from the HOOD! i live in LAKEVIEW SON!!! i live in the SUNK NEXT TO MR LEES HES MA BOY!!!!
Mac

Troy, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2008
im a former student from malvenre high school. it's not sad to hear the she was fired. i mean all i've heard since i left is that she does nothing. so this def. comes as no surprise. who knows what her insentives were but hell she was never around and didnt do much. i def. agree with ller..... shout out to Mr. Lee's
LIer

Bronx, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2008
steven wrote:
i believe that this is quiet funny actually that malvene would do such a thing like this . espeically since i am a prsent teacher ......what will they do next fire me and tell me that i have only 2 mins to pack up my things and get the hell hell out!!! i believe this is bull crap and unjustice~~~`if i could only say what i truthly feel
Cmon, Stevie, you're not really a teacher, now, are you?
MalverneMel

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2008
Malverne hired the old Commack superintendent who was found guilty and fined 100k for meddling in the school board elections there?
look deeper

Orlando, FL

#8 Feb 28, 2008
Hunderfund again? this guy seems to get connected to the wrong type of situations.
give him a break, he can't really be that bad or stupid.
joe from boston

Framingham, MA

#9 Feb 29, 2008
If you are a graduate from Malverne High School they certainly didn't teach you to spell or use correct grammar. Maybe the new acting principal demanded higher standards for all students and staff.
kathy

East Hampton, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2008
This was a very unprofessional move by the Malverne School Board. The woman should of finished out the school year along with the new principal as support. Maybe this is why Malverne never makes good marks on the state tests due to this type of action. Thank goodness my kid does not go to those schools!! I support the teachers,but the board needs a kick in the butt.
Dennis Crosby Ret FDNY

Brooklyn, MI

#12 Mar 11, 2008
what color is brown and what color is petruzillo,not that that anything to do with who is hared ha ha
LITeacher

AOL

#13 Apr 15, 2008
What difference does it make regarding "what color is Brown"
Color has nothing to do with ability...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Dec 9 Liz 63
News Did President Trump slur his speech? Dec 7 Mike Brady 7
News Host of charges in thefts (Dec '07) Dec 7 Riff raff 47
history of west hempstead (Feb '09) Dec 6 Hank T 46
Maggots found in Shore Soup Project Organic Far... Dec 3 CSLewis 2
malverne police chief (May '08) Sep '17 tekken77 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Malverne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '14 Linda 3

Malverne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance