Darrell Fuller, accused cop-killer, p...

Darrell Fuller, accused cop-killer, paced inside preschool, recalls witness

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Darrell Fuller, accused cop-killer, paced inside preschool, recalls witness. In it, Newsday reports that:

Darrell Fuller entered a Queens preschool and paced "back and forth" while using a cellphone, a witness at his murder trial said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2014
These sicko's shooting innocent people are real cowards.....it spit in the face of the whole"it takes a man to kill"thing may all those innocent people rest in peace and may the killer the coward he is rest in piss
TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2014
This world is insane these rampage shootings are out of hand real talk it makes you wonder if one of these sicko's is my neighbor or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frozen Cup of Bellerose to be Replaced by Days Inn (Oct '08) 10 hr balldy18 144
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center (Nov '14) Nov 14 AndriaA 27
Napoleon Jenkins Nov 12 Monty73 1
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Nov 7 andi 85
malverne police chief (May '08) Sep '17 tekken77 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Malverne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '14 Linda 3
News Election Day, Church Fair and Lynbrook Village ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tommy deely 1

Malverne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages