'Rev. tried to sin with me'

Aug 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

A Bible-thumping Seventh Day Adventist pastor shamelessly begged a Queens church secretary for sex despite the fact that both are married - and the organization's all-powerful leader tried to cover up the scandal, the secretary's blockbuster lawsuit claims.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>depends what part the whale certainly proves genesis
I don't understand your sentence.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>depends what part the whale certainly proves genesis
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your sentence.
I think he's trying to say that Jonah really likes "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" or "Abacab".
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 23, 2013
 
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>So typical that you missed the entire point, which is that he is still allowed to teach in the pulpit, rather than which day of the week he preaches! Wow!!! Guess I shouldn't be surprised, but...
Grammy

Can you confirm & TESTIFY again for the NEW members that ECC 12: 13 & 1st COR 7: 19 on the commandments of GOD does NOT apply to you?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 23, 2013
 
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, sure enough - You completely missed the point!
Grams

Can you tell us what 1st Cor 7: 19 is saying on God's commandments?

Dan

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 23, 2013
 
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Grams
Can you tell us what 1st Cor 7: 19 is saying on God's commandments?
Dan
Yup, we are to keep both of the commandments Jesus left for us, which happens quite effortlessly and naturally out of our love and adoration for the Savior.
David Seal

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

An SDA Pastor is referred to as a Pastor, not a reverand. The Bible says call no man reverand, along with a few other "titles". Hopefully and prayerfully this lady and Pastor will get their lives in line with Christ.
David Seal

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THe article says near the end the Pastor continues to preach to thousands of people on Sunday. Ignorant news reporter and paper, Seventh Day Adventists preach on SABBATH, the TRUE SABBATH. That being said, it is shameful what the SDA church did to the lady who they demoted, reduced her pay, and doubled the rent she had to pay in a church owned apartment. And apparently they did nothing to the SDA pastor. His creditentials should have been pulled !
Sal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 23, 2013
 
Hoo duh bop
Gabriella

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 23, 2013
 
I don’t understand how some of have come to your own conclusions without all of the facts/evidence or eyewitness testimonies, if any. And, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Unless you were a witness, I believe it would be wise not to speak against the defendants or the plaintiff…you yourself could be guilty of breaking God’s commandments…

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Exo 20:16

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 26, 2013
 
Gabriella wrote:
I don’t understand how some of have come to your own conclusions without all of the facts/evidence or eyewitness testimonies, if any. And, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Unless you were a witness, I believe it would be wise not to speak against the defendants or the plaintiff…you yourself could be guilty of breaking God’s commandments…
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Exo 20:16
What if he is guilty?

“Home Among the Gum Trees”

Since: Mar 13

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 26, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he is guilty?
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! He's a pastor in the SDA Church!

Therefore he might still be as guilty as hell.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 27, 2013
 
Koala_Gums wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! He's a pastor in the SDA Church!
Therefore he might still be as guilty as hell.
Sometimes where there is smoke....there's fire.

;-)
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 27, 2013
 
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes where there is smoke....there's fire.
;-)
well he is guilty of preaching another gospel and another jesus. So my original post stands.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 27, 2013
 
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>well he is guilty of preaching another gospel and another jesus. So my original post stands.
That has NOTHING to do with this article.
Kingfisher

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 27, 2013
 
If YOU have ever committed adultery, click (judge)on the INTERESTING button. If you would LIKE TO commit adultery, then click on the LOVE button. Now Watch!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Women like when you click their LOVE button!!!!

At least with me they do......
Simone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It Is true. I believe her. I could also name a few other Northeastern Conference Pastors who do the same thing. They get away with it and it makes them feel untouchable. its disgusting. She had the courage to stand up to them. I salute her. I hope others come out as well.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 30, 2013
 
Simone wrote:
It Is true. I believe her. I could also name a few other Northeastern Conference Pastors who do the same thing. They get away with it and it makes them feel untouchable. its disgusting. She had the courage to stand up to them. I salute her. I hope others come out as well.
OK, name them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Malverne News Video

•••
Malverne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Malverne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Malverne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••