Malverne officer charged in DWI after...

Malverne officer charged in DWI after accident -- Police

There are 26 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Malverne officer charged in DWI after accident -- Police. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Malverne police officer was suspended without pay after his drunken driving arrest by Nassau police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xdrunk driver

Bronx, NY

#27 Aug 22, 2008
its about time a cop has been arrestedfor breaking the law. i would like to see more of this because the way a regular working civilian is treated in the jail system is humilating and the cops go overboard with their power. nail him hard like we get nailed, and make sure he gets probation and has to get urine tested in front of his neices or nephews, so he really is humiliated.
recovering alcoholic

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Aug 22, 2008
KirkHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is simply another example of one of the 10 million people in this nation that suffer from the fatal disease of alcoholism. A disease that most people like yourself do not understand. If this story had been about this 32 year old Officer having brain cancer you would be posting your sympathy. Well the disease of alcoholism affects more people and kills more people than cancer.
yeah but if I have brain cancer does that mean I'm going to run my nice Hundayi into a tree or possibly kill someone because I'm so fxxked up I don't know what I'm doing

big difference there
MrScary

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#29 Nov 5, 2008
This isn't new most all the cops in my town play hockey,softball and other sports and after the games all sit and drink after the games with the rest of us I have joked around with some of them and asked them aren't they worried about losing their jobs and they all chuckle about it and say cops have a code with all other agencies....kinda screwed up...I see many of them in the bars and all are drinking thinking their hot shit and untouchable and all drive home.The next time I see one of the idiots driving drunk I'm going to run into the back of them just hard enough to have the authorities called then pull out my camcorder..fucking lowlife assholes!

“Hello”

Since: Nov 08

New York

#30 Nov 9, 2008
I'd rather them bust balls than let them relax and let people get away with things like in the city. Village cops busting balls keep our neighborhoods nice. you dont have to worry if your a responsible adult. Look whats happening in valley stream in gibson section.

“Hello”

Since: Nov 08

New York

#31 Nov 9, 2008
Plus a cop or anyone for that matter who makes a mistake is less likely to make that same mistake again. unlike someone who never made that mistake in the first place but will eventually. you cant help being a little human. So to all malverne cops ball bust away and enforce the laws we have. and dont get like nyc (politicaly correct)
jim dy

Lynbrook, NY

#36 Nov 24, 2010
I'm from Lynbrook , please forgive him . You never know you might become friends with a substance abuser cop and his family .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 8 hr Larry42 14
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Fri Joan 12
News Episcopal priest shocks flock by leaving wife -... Thu RevKen 4
Review: Launch Development LLC (Jan '14) Thu Littlejim 7
Nicholas Faunch -- Theif, Liar, cocaine addict ... Jul 29 Jay 4
Anya "pig" Briggs, prostitute and SnM handler. Jul 29 Rebecca 8
uncle buddys..RIP (Apr '11) Jul 29 Fat jack 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages