3 arrested in attempted robbery of Ma...

3 arrested in attempted robbery of Malverne bank customer

There are 34 comments on the AMNY story from Apr 24, 2008, titled 3 arrested in attempted robbery of Malverne bank customer. In it, AMNY reports that:

Three men were arrested after they tried to rob a bank customer at gunpoint in Malverne as he exited an ATM lobby Wednesday night, Nassau police said. via AMNY

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MHS Grad n 1976

New Rochelle, NY

#24 May 3, 2008
MHS Teacher wrote:
The kids at Malverne are bad. And, they are getting worse as the days go by. All of them need help!
If I teacher from malverne high school really wrote this comment???? then this is a very poor reflection on you. What are you doing just collecting a pay check??? you ahole
Mr. james Brown you need to check your staff.
Quite Sad really

Brooklyn, NY

#25 May 3, 2008
Unknown wrote:
THE WHOLE SITAUTION WAS JUST A CARELESS MISTAKE.HOPEFULLY THEY ALL REALIZED WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG AND NOT WELL THOUGHT.DO THEY DESERVE THE TIME...WELL...IT WAS A CRIME... BUT,THE DECISION IS IN THE JUDGE'S HAND NOW.
-EVERYONE JUST CONTINUE TO PRAY AND THE FAMILIES OF THE 3 YOUNG MEN,KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ANE HOPE FOR THE BEST!
Hopefully they all realize what they did was wrong? According to a post above 1 was a heroin dealer and 2 got kicked out of school last year!
Quite Sad really

Brooklyn, NY

#26 May 3, 2008
Rick Astley wrote:
I have something important to add"
I feel that we need to give them up because they let us down by by running around and hurting us and even making some of us cry. Now we have to say goodbye and let the justice system take care of it
Could you elaborate?
MHS Grad

New Rochelle, NY

#27 May 3, 2008
Quite Sad really wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you elaborate?
I agree with you "could you elaborate-------- it sounds like this person had some kind of altercation with one of them??? "what do they by made us cry"???

keeping it movin
lakeview
Guy

Brooklyn, NY

#28 May 3, 2008
Does anybody know what happened to them in the end?
Fruit 1976

New Rochelle, NY

#29 May 4, 2008
Student wrote:
Why should we pray for thieves?
no one is perfect, mistakes in life does occur. Im sure you would want pray if you made mistakes in your life to get out of, or are you one of the great white hopes that can buy your way out of trouble.
Pray is good for everybody------ even THIEVES as you call it!!!!!!!

keeping it real
strawberry 547

New Rochelle, NY

#30 May 4, 2008
Guy wrote:
Ask laurie!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Franklin Square, NY

#33 May 6, 2008
MHS Grad wrote:
Laurie don't pay the uneducated narrow minded individuals any mind. if they would focus on their backyard and leave yours alone they may go far. everyone has an opinion just like having an asshole. does it really matter??? you are getting ready to graduate from malverne high. stay focus and get yours.....May-be the person calling you out of your name...... wants your man?????? you need to keep your head up.
a Lakeview mom
again pray for the mothers
thiis iis somethiing ii go through every siingle dayy.. lol.. thats why ii cant help but laugh..

Since: Apr 08

Franklin Square, NY

#34 May 6, 2008
Guy wrote:
yea ii kno.. two are out on bail.. one iis still currently iin jail..
Richard Mongler

Jamaica, NY

#35 May 29, 2008
Mrs_Laporte_415 wrote:
first off this is kechller....whoeva is da dumb bitch that got somethin 2 say bout me or my situation how bout u confront me about it...it jus shows how childish n pussy ya r 2 come on the computer and talk bout me n my grl on her like come on....ya seem 2 kno alot bout me n watz goin on in my life so that must mean you frm lakeview and that does mean u see me alot but dont have the guts 2 say a wrd in front of me hahaha shows how much of a lame you are...cuz ya already kno watz gon happen if a wrd is sed 2 me so ya wanna speak ya shyt on the low but if thats wat makes u happy by any means go ahead n continue.....but jus wanna say which eva dumb bitch who keeps talkin bout me n cant get me off their mind needs 2 hop off my dicc n thats all i have 2 say byee bitch n hop off
[ he soo crazy.. but thats why ii love my baby ]
Sorry i don't speak ebonics. Could you please speak english?
malverne34

East Hampton, NY

#36 May 29, 2008
i bet when he gets out his butthole is going to be huge
dmb

Bronx, NY

#37 Jun 2, 2008
Get a new boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
These kids are a parents worst nightmare. 1 is a known heroin dealer and 2 have been thrown out of school since last year.
wtf would you know about him being a known heroin dealer
hater on robbers

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Jun 3, 2008
why did they put a gun to his head no one shuold pray for them i hateee them they r weirdos and should go to jail
another mhs grad

Highland, NY

#39 Jun 9, 2008
They are kids. They did a stupid thing and, if our justice system works as it should, they will be rehabilitated to be productive members of society.
My concern is that their act will spark even more hatred of our beloved high school by the very openly racist surrounding community. I hope that people will some day care enough to understand that Malverne High School is not full of drug dealers and juvenile delinquents,(as so many people assume), but rather that there are open-minded, intelligent students that go through the district.

Racism is for the intellectually inferior. Evolve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 19 hr WasteWater 80
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Wed Cash In Pocket 200
News Garden City Village board to vote on law to ban... Wed Faylinn 2
News Queens man arrested in 10 Nassau burglaries, co... Wed Go Blue Forever 2
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Jul 26 silly rabbit 81
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... (Apr '15) Jul 25 Mexican Lottery W... 27
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jul 25 James 20

Malverne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages