3 arrested in attempted robbery of Ma...

3 arrested in attempted robbery of Malverne bank customer

There are 34 comments on the AMNY story from Apr 24, 2008, titled 3 arrested in attempted robbery of Malverne bank customer. In it, AMNY reports that:

Three men were arrested after they tried to rob a bank customer at gunpoint in Malverne as he exited an ATM lobby Wednesday night, Nassau police said. via AMNY

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lakeview parent

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2008
To the parents of the 3 young men that was in the alleged robbery in malverne wednesday night, I will keep you in my prays for strength to get though this crisis.

mother from lakeview
Parent of a MHS student

New Rochelle, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2008
PARENTS HOLD YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!

Lakeview Resident
Hopeful

New Rochelle, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2008
malverne high school students pray for your schoolmates!

all of you !
keep your head up and make the grades to move up to the next level.
Once this spring break is over ------be about it---- don't talk about it!!!!!!!!!!

Lakeview Resident 1 ( mother of a MHS student)
Student

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2008
Why should we pray for thieves?
Student

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2008
Says nothing about an alleged robbery, it was a robbery.

Link http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-l...
David

Jamaica, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2008
i know all 3 of them and its about time they go to jail
Kechller Girlfriiend

Franklin Square, NY

#8 Apr 29, 2008
Those who thiink they shud be arrested dont even know anything about anyone of them.
they diidnt deserve it..
Everybody should keep there head up && wish for the best..
It will be over soon..just giive iit tiime
[Stay strong]
For those who say they should be in jail..
uu put yourself iin there shoes and thiink about that comment you just said..
ii love uu kechller and ii love uu kris..
and iim holding yall down till da end.._*
Get a new boyfriend

Wantagh, NY

#9 Apr 29, 2008
Kechller Girlfriiend wrote:
Those who thiink they shud be arrested dont even know anything about anyone of them.
they diidnt deserve it..
[Stay strong]
These kids are a parents worst nightmare. 1 is a known heroin dealer and 2 have been thrown out of school since last year.
Student

Franklin Square, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2008
they diidnt deserve it..
[Stay strong]
They robbed a guy coming out of a ATM, what do they deserve a metal?
Richard Mongler

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 29, 2008
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
They robbed a guy coming out of a ATM, what do they deserve a metal?
your right that should get a metal. dont drop the soap
Golfer25

East Hampton, NY

#12 Apr 29, 2008
Hopeful wrote:
malverne high school students pray for your schoolmates!
all of you !
keep your head up and make the grades to move up to the next level.
Once this spring break is over ------be about it---- don't talk about it!!!!!!!!!!
Lakeview Resident 1 ( mother of a MHS student)
Why are we praying for armed robbers? We have to talk about it, this is dusgusting. They should live the rest of their lives in prison (dropping soap, hopefully) like the worthless dung they are. These vermin have no place in our society.

In the good old days, they would have been hung. Too bad.
Golfer25

East Hampton, NY

#13 Apr 29, 2008
they diidnt deserve it..
[Stay strong]
Hell yeah they should be arrested, they should never see the light of day again!

In their shoes, I wouldn't be a SPINELESS THIEF. I wouldn't hold someone at GUNPOINT and rob them!
MHS Teacher

Jackson, NJ

#14 Apr 29, 2008
The kids at Malverne are bad. And, they are getting worse as the days go by. All of them need help!
Chris Hansen

Jamaica, NY

#15 Apr 29, 2008
I'm glad that they took a seat in the cop car, its about time someone gets caught for something big like this
Unknown

Franklin Square, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2008
THE WHOLE SITAUTION WAS JUST A CARELESS MISTAKE.HOPEFULLY THEY ALL REALIZED WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG AND NOT WELL THOUGHT.DO THEY DESERVE THE TIME...WELL...IT WAS A CRIME... BUT,THE DECISION IS IN THE JUDGE'S HAND NOW.
-EVERYONE JUST CONTINUE TO PRAY AND THE FAMILIES OF THE 3 YOUNG MEN,KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ANE HOPE FOR THE BEST!
Rick Astley

Jamaica, NY

#18 Apr 30, 2008
Golfer25: You have the right idea. I wish we could just hang them out back. Its the best and fasted way since many people witnessed this.

Sense: that is something you dont make any of. You make it found that people who commit a violent FELONY along with other FELONIES. What does the Sean Bell case have to do with this at all? You people really need to take responsibility for your actions.I may understand some mild confusion if you had been emancipated yesterday but that happened about 140 years ago, give me a break

Unknown: Typing in all caps really screams "take me seriously, I have something important to add"

I feel that we need to give them up because they let us down by by running around and hurting us and even making some of us cry. Now we have to say goodbye and let the justice system take care of it
MHS supporter

Wantagh, NY

#20 Apr 30, 2008
MHS Teacher wrote:
The kids at Malverne are bad. And, they are getting worse as the days go by. All of them need help!
Why don't you speak to Brown if you feel that way instead of a ridiculous anonymous post in this forum. How eould your students feel about your comments.
MHS supporter

Wantagh, NY

#21 Apr 30, 2008
misunderztood wrote:
laurie, youre a dumb bitch! you and your bf both cheated on each other mad times. do you really think you guys are gonna be together forever. youre lucky his stupid family mortgaged their house or kech would have been in jail getting taken advantage of. plus you guys are both snitches. and now berth is in there. wait til you get yours. what goes around comes right back..karma bitches!!!
Girls-do yourselves a favor and move on. These boys have bigger problems than who's cheating on whom. Kech and Berth are goin nowhere. Don't hurt each other over these guys-not worth it.
Jesus

Jamaica, NY

#22 May 1, 2008
I have gotten all of your prayers on the matter and have decided to to pay a visit. I come to say that i have way better things to do then to free scum of the earth such as these lost souls, like stop global warming or to keep Barack Obama out of the white house.
Have a Blessed Day,
Jesus
MHS Grad

New Rochelle, NY

#23 May 3, 2008
Laurie don't pay the uneducated narrow minded individuals any mind. if they would focus on their backyard and leave yours alone they may go far. everyone has an opinion just like having an asshole. does it really matter??? you are getting ready to graduate from malverne high. stay focus and get yours.....May-be the person calling you out of your name...... wants your man?????? you need to keep your head up.
a Lakeview mom
again pray for the mothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
malverne police chief (May '08) Sep 17 tekken77 12
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Sep 17 John Prout 18
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sep 14 Oldfart 77
Inconsiderate neighbors (Nov '10) Sep 12 Iheaya 29
News Number of MRSA cases in pets increasing - (Oct '07) Sep 10 Tonya 7
News In metro area, 90 percent of parents vaccinate ... Sep 8 friend 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Malverne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '14 Linda 3

Malverne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance