Driver killed identified as Wyandanch man

Full story: Newsday 6
The driver killed instantly when his 2003 Mercedes 500 SL convertible slammed into a bridge overpass on the Southern State Parkway in a single-car predawn crash during the weekend has been identified by police ... Full Story
Friend

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2007
It is a very sad thing to watch as we all get older that we have to put to rest our friends who over the years we have all grown up together like brothers and sisters. Mad will be missed and there are no words to describe how horrible this is for the whole community.
sha-asia williams

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2007
that is very sad but life goes around
Speed Kills

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2007
He's an idiot that shouldn't have been driving so fast.
piano man

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2007
What a waste of a beautiful car...
sha-asia williams

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2007
that's said i live in wyndanch but im locked up write know

Since: Sep 08

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2008
I knew him...He was a very sweet and nurturing friend. He looked out for me when his home boy didnt. There are so many things I could thank him for. I no longer live there and it hasn't been long since i've heard the news. But you are loved and missed. Rip Mad and Rip Warry =(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Oceanside Boardman 9e Sep 18 Buzz 1
•••

Malverne News Video

•••
•••

Malverne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Malverne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••