Police: Woman with fake SUV plate par...

Police: Woman with fake SUV plate parks at NY DMV

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Police: Woman with fake SUV plate parks at NY DMV. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Police say a woman who parked her SUV at a Department of Motor Vehicles office on New York's Long Island had a fake license plate and was arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

rachel

Lawton, OK

#1 Apr 28, 2010
dumb***
Obozo the Clueless

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2010
Clever

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Clever...in a dumb way.
Paco of McAllen

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2010
Good! I get tired of seeing all these people who have these special decals/plaques but are never the ones who are handicapped. Burns my you know what. Wish I could give tickets to these folks everytime I see it!
David

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Apr 28, 2010
People can be so stupid. DMV offices patrol their parking lots looking for expired plates and other such problems. It is a place you do not want to go to with any obvious plate/inspection/driver's license problems.
PeteB

AOL

#6 Apr 28, 2010
David wrote:
People can be so stupid. DMV offices patrol their parking lots looking for expired plates and other such problems. It is a place you do not want to go to with any obvious plate/inspection/driver's license problems.
Exactly right - people should go and get those problems fixed first.....at the DMV......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicholas James Faunch/Fox 2 hr DP 1A 4
Anya Briggs Prostitution and Fraud (Jul '14) 2 hr G Tobin 8
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Sat John 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 28 Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Aug 27 Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
News Teens are shopping more like their parents Aug 27 goonsquad 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malverne Mortgages