Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Malvern Forum

Comments (Page 2,055)

Showing posts 41,081 - 41,100 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Or change screen names like Marisa, huh dumb ass
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>More capitalized letters! You are really upset. Poor thing. Not a good way to start your vacation. Maybe you ought to lay off the forum for awhile and try to chill.
Hahahaha PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION

Did you learn this from your poor psychologist that had to drop you because. your a dangerous individual?

Where did you get your Psychiatric license loser boy? WalMart

Hey you must be projecting your anger on me because your angry yourself

Hahahahaaa....there's an insightful diagnosis

What a dum...ass you are and that's a fact.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still obsessing. I suggest you worry about something important, not what name someone uses. Good grief! You act like you're still in high school.
Yep, exponentially more stupid than I thought.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the last line again...very clear..plain as day.
You're a dum...assed loser.
Dum...assed was intentionally mispelled but so what ....you get the point
Basically....you're a sht..head.
No explanation to incorrectly saying your wrong when it should have been you're wrong. Can't you get anything right? Why would someone intentionally misspell a word? No one does that. That' s just your lame excuse.

So poor little gringo resorts to namecalling when s/he has nothing intelligent to say. Kind of clues us in on your lack of intelligence.

Lighten up, life is a ball. Too bad you seem to be upset and call people names all the time. Poor little gringo.
Marisa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
//////////

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
danny BOY again exposes his racist mindset by assuming all who drink Ripple are black.
You see racism in every comment, BOY. Ripple is a commonly used example of an alcoholic's cheap drink of choice. Dave Rogers has consistently taunted bobby for his apparent alcoholism.
You aren't assuming that all drunks are black, are you BOY?
You've accused so many others so often of 'racism' that it's lost its punch, BOY. You've become the little BOY who cried wolf about racism. Your endless blah blah blah groundless accusations of racism gives cover to actual racists.
And, BOY, you are the LAST person to accuse others of racist attitudes.
You advocate that only non-minorities are racist while contending that minorities are incapable of racism, don't you danny BOY.
Making distinctions--as you do--based solely on race is the very definition of racism, BOY.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple.

Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists. Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.

Ted WATB enables racism.

Ted WATB encourages racists by defending their racism.

Ted WATB is as repugnant a piece of shit as the racist themselves.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Holy mackeral! Another person suffering from Marisa Derangement Syndrome.
Marisa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

Morally depraved freaks such as yourself can't tolerate that there are people who actually have a moral character.

You recognize your own inherent immorality and you can't stand it. So you project it onto those of us who are moral in an attempt to tear us down to your level.

Your pathology is quite common.

That doesn't leave you off the hook for your brazen mendacity, but I guess it makes you feel a little better about your miserable little life.

BTW - just because you've chosen to remain ignorant about anti-racism doesn't make me a racist.

It just makes you a lying ignoramus.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

You know that well, ha ha
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's good to see you have finally admitted that you're dumber than you thought. Now maybe you can enjoy life. I have an idea! Gringo is on vacation and he is having a hard time, he's uptight and needs to chill. The two of you should get together and try and settled one another down.

On second thought that is a bad idea. Getting two loons together would just make it worse. The two of you feeding off of each others anxieties could be problematic. You'll just have to sort out your own misgivings alone
Marisa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple.
Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists. Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.
Ted WATB enables racism.
//////////

Gay:

"Dan the Man" can marry obummer "The Black Messiah"

Lesbian:

"Dan the Man" can marry obummer after his/her gender reassignment

Bisexual:

"Dan the Man" can marry the entire obummer family

including "BO".....and the "Secret Service"

Transgender:

"Dan the Man" can steal "The Black Messiah" away by

implanting 200 lbs of silicone and displaying superior Akimbo
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB enables racism.
/////////

You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB enables racism.
!LOL!

Oh, look, danny BOY--the white privilege racist who screams RACIST with every breath, the little BOY who believes minorities are incapable of racism and that only whites in America are racist--is accusing others of of his own transparent racial bankruptcy! Surprise!

Wow, BOY, you presume a LOT in stating "Making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist, pure and simple." bobby is black? Who knew. What racial stereotypes leads you to that assumption?

Sometimes, BOY, Ripple is just a reference to a drunk's drink of choice. Drunks come in all colors, BOY.

But it's another clear peak at your racial hypocrisy in assuming that Ripple=black.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's good to see you have finally admitted that you're dumber than you thought. Now maybe you can enjoy life. I have an idea! Gringo is on vacation and he is having a hard time, he's uptight and needs to chill. The two of you should get together and try and settled one another down.
On second thought that is a bad idea. Getting two loons together would just make it worse. The two of you feeding off of each others anxieties could be problematic. You'll just have to sort out your own misgivings alone
LOL! You just can't hide the stupid, can you?

You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man (racist)
Carlisle, PA

sez

Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists.

Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.

//////////

Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Admits Obama’s Blackness Trumps His Failed Record

Considering the caucus’ history, it’s shocking CBC Chairman Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver admitted to the Root the CBC has been reluctant to criticize President Obama because he’s black.

Never mind black unemployment under Obama for the past three years has been nearly double the national average and hit a record high of 16% in 2011.

Black unemployment hasn’t been that high since 1984.

I guess Cleaver also isn’t concerned black wealth has also plummeted under Obama.

According to Pew Research Center, the average black family’s wealth is about $5,600 compared with $113,000 for whites.

According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man (racist)
Carlisle, PA

sez

Denying obvious, repeated racism enables racists.

Defending racists when they make racist remarks is as repugnant as the racism itself.

//////////

By JOSEPHINE HEARN

| 1/22/07 1:01 PM EDT

As a white liberal running in a majority African American district, Tennessee Democrat Stephen I. Cohen made a novel pledge on the campaign trail last year:

If elected, he would seek to become the first white member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Now that he's a freshman in Congress, Cohen has changed his plans.

He said he has dropped his bid after several current and former caucus members made it clear to him that whites need not apply.

"I think they're real happy I'm not going to join," said Cohen, who succeeded Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., in the Memphis district.

"It's their caucus and they do things their way.

You don't force your way in.

You need to be invited."

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."

Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.

"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer....

It's time to move on,"

the younger Clay said.

"It's an unwritten rule. It's understood. It's clear."

Whites Not Allowed
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?
LMAO!
//////////

Azz Wipe

The lowest form of suck-up in existence.

Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.

One who is not "his own man."

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA,....you're an azz wipe
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You must have triggered a tantrum

He's on a rampage now...hahahah

What a dolt he is with his "psychological projection" bull..sht huh?

I was just warming him up for you to slam him...the frkin low low-life.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
//////////

What a joke.

This is the best the drones have, folks - distortions, distractions, and diversions.

But not a single direct refutation of ANYTHING I posted.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

No - check that - it IS funny, mostly BECAUSE it's so pathetic.

ROFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,081 - 41,100 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Malvern News Video

•••
•••

Malvern Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Malvern People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE