Seat-belt usage a priority for new commander

Full story: The Evening Sun

As the new commander of the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Gettysburg, Sgt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Joe -S

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2006

Why doesn't the State Police (for that matter) all police forces concentrate on REAL CRIME (Drugs, Rapes) instead of bothering people about seat belts? Because they are wasting tax dollars and don't want to do real police work.
liv2hunt

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2006

Boo hoo...
liv2hunt

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2006

:(
JOE IS AN IDIOT

Millville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2006

DEAR JOE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN IDIOT. WHY DON'T YOU ASK ONE OF THE PARENTS WHO WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE THE KID WAS AS SMART AS YOU AND NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT. IF THEY FOCUS ON DRUGS YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY HIGH.
zelmo miller

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2006

JOE IS AN IDIOT wrote:
DEAR JOE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN IDIOT. WHY DON'T YOU ASK ONE OF THE PARENTS WHO WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE THE KID WAS AS SMART AS YOU AND NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT. IF THEY FOCUS ON DRUGS YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY HIGH.
Nah, he's just an idiot. Joe can't afford drugs. He can't hold a job.
Me- here in Philly

Langhorne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2006

Hey _Sybertsville, PA_

Your argument shows your need for real knowledge. Maybe out in Sybertsville all you have to worry about is dummys not wearing their seatbelts but here in Philly we need to be concerned with REAL problems in society. Not stupid seat belt enforcement.

Ask some mom in Philly who just lost her daughter what is more important. The murder rate or seat belts. Violent crime should be so much more a priority. Seat belt laws are just another way for the police to generate money.

Kinda surprised you folks are slamming Joe.... Are you all OK with violence in your community? OR you just think seat belts are a higher priority than rape?
I P Daley

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2006

It's ironic that they'll focus on tripe like seat belt laws but have no helment laws for motorcycles in PA. So it's not like they can say it's because of health care costs.

A very obvious revenue generator like ME said.
I P Daley

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2006

Oh yeah and why not concentrate on all those morons that have minimal ability to drive safely that sit and yak on thier cell phones when driving thereby diminishing safety ever further.

While your at it Mr. Commander.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Malvern News Video

•••
•••

Malvern Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Malvern People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••