Seat-belt usage a priority for new co...

Seat-belt usage a priority for new commander

There are 8 comments on the The Evening Sun story from Jun 19, 2006, titled Seat-belt usage a priority for new commander. In it, The Evening Sun reports that:

As the new commander of the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Gettysburg, Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Evening Sun.

Joe -S

AOL

#1 Jun 22, 2006
Why doesn't the State Police (for that matter) all police forces concentrate on REAL CRIME (Drugs, Rapes) instead of bothering people about seat belts? Because they are wasting tax dollars and don't want to do real police work.
liv2hunt

Wexford, PA

#2 Jun 23, 2006
Boo hoo...
liv2hunt

Wexford, PA

#3 Jun 23, 2006
:(
JOE IS AN IDIOT

Pittston, PA

#4 Jun 24, 2006
DEAR JOE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN IDIOT. WHY DON'T YOU ASK ONE OF THE PARENTS WHO WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE THE KID WAS AS SMART AS YOU AND NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT. IF THEY FOCUS ON DRUGS YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY HIGH.
zelmo miller

Duncansville, PA

#5 Jun 24, 2006
JOE IS AN IDIOT wrote:
DEAR JOE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN IDIOT. WHY DON'T YOU ASK ONE OF THE PARENTS WHO WILL NEVER SEE THEIR CHILD AGAIN BECAUSE THE KID WAS AS SMART AS YOU AND NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT. IF THEY FOCUS ON DRUGS YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY HIGH.
Nah, he's just an idiot. Joe can't afford drugs. He can't hold a job.
Me- here in Philly

Langhorne, PA

#6 Jun 26, 2006
Hey _Sybertsville, PA_

Your argument shows your need for real knowledge. Maybe out in Sybertsville all you have to worry about is dummys not wearing their seatbelts but here in Philly we need to be concerned with REAL problems in society. Not stupid seat belt enforcement.

Ask some mom in Philly who just lost her daughter what is more important. The murder rate or seat belts. Violent crime should be so much more a priority. Seat belt laws are just another way for the police to generate money.

Kinda surprised you folks are slamming Joe.... Are you all OK with violence in your community? OR you just think seat belts are a higher priority than rape?
I P Daley

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 27, 2006
It's ironic that they'll focus on tripe like seat belt laws but have no helment laws for motorcycles in PA. So it's not like they can say it's because of health care costs.

A very obvious revenue generator like ME said.
I P Daley

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 27, 2006
Oh yeah and why not concentrate on all those morons that have minimal ability to drive safely that sit and yak on thier cell phones when driving thereby diminishing safety ever further.

While your at it Mr. Commander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Croce OUT at ACME Markets (May '17) Oct '17 Cnclmn M Colligas... 4
ACME Markets FIRES President Daniel Croce (Apr '17) Sep '17 Barbara Yuson 8
Review: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort (May '09) Sep '17 kerryMcD 73
Is ACME Markets "FOR SALE" again??? Aug '17 Kroger Hq 1
News Police Search Chesco Home in Missing Mom Invest... Aug '17 AIPAC mohels 1
Looking for Malvern area electical, carpentry a... Aug '17 dculver 1
Anybody remember the old roller skating rink Ma... (May '17) Jun '17 dstrohmetz 6

Malvern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malvern Mortgages