He waits years for day in court

He waits years for day in court

There are 13 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from May 25, 2007, titled He waits years for day in court. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

The tales from children inside the day-care center would be creepy for any parent: kids with cameras snapping shots above a bathroom, whips, vibrating beds, all with a round playful guy named Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

b s scene

AOL

#1 May 25, 2007
Larry Limbert works for the office of the Prosecutor, how Ironic.
Disillusioned

Akron, OH

#2 May 25, 2007
Could it be that the troublemaking kid who started all of this mess belongs to the couple who couldn't pay their bill and owes Mr. Corsi more than a thousand dollars?
disgusted

Richfield, OH

#3 May 25, 2007
It is sad when accusations and over-reacting police work, along with scandelous reporting lead to a destruction of one's livlihood. I too was accused of abusing a child in my toddler class. Mom came into school that Monday morning, police and a social woorker in tow. The girl had classic abuse symptons. Night terrors, she would get so upset about 'what happened' she would vomit. the family all weekend rallied around their abused little girl. Fortunetly for me, I was on vacation the wek the abuse occured. Then the girl started laughing, she 'made a funny'. I could have wound up in jail. No bruises, no marks on the child, just an accusation.
cousin Rick

AOL

#4 May 25, 2007
I've known Dave Corsi all my life and he is a man of high integrity serving his country in the U.S. Army, working at the Timken Company for 31 years and being an all around good guy.

Mr. Dave was loved by the children at K.D.Daycare.He went out of his way to help those who could not afford his services.

This whole situation is tragic and I have to ask myself who these law enforcment people are that rush to faulty judgement based on wild childrens's stories and no real evidence? Aren't we innocent until proven guilty in this country?

Dave Corsi should have his day in court and Summit County needs to make him whole again financially.An integrity check into law enforcement in SC is also in order. I notice you report they have no comment.Its no wonder to me.

Since: Mar 07

Akron, OH

#5 May 25, 2007
I find it sad that our prosecutors are more interested in findin' stats to bolster their work records than findin' the truth.

I remember readin' about this when it first occurred, and the way the srticle read, y'all were left with the impression of these folks bein' the most vile kind of folks society could offer, and today we find out that they were normal folks who got caught up in some politicians desire to look good on TV.
Been there

Eastpointe, MI

#6 May 25, 2007
As a previous victim of the SCSO, I feel for Dave. Don't give up the fight, you deserve to be righted.
Class of 68

United States

#7 May 25, 2007
Mr. Corsi may have walked out of COURT a free man, but only in the strictist legal sense. His character was publically assassinated and his business demolished. He was NOT free to resume either his chosen vocation or his standing in the community or good name.

I remember thinking "How absurd!" when the first allegations against Mr. Corsi were published. Kids crawling in the ceilings, whips, videos, vibrators and 131 sets of sealed lips? Cripe - anyone who ever lived or worked with a drop ceiling would know this was total BS from the get-go.

Mr. Corsi should also cast his net wider than just the detectives. He was vilified, tried and convicted in the media, and they should pay, too.
Dave

Canton, OH

#8 May 25, 2007
Disillusioned wrote:
Could it be that the troublemaking kid who started all of this mess belongs to the couple who couldn't pay their bill and owes Mr. Corsi more than a thousand dollars?
You are perceptive. You have now done a more thorough investigion than the Summit County Sheriff.

Since: Apr 07

Akron, OH

#9 May 25, 2007
The Summit County Sherrif and Prosecutor are such a joke. They are always putting the wrong people in jail. And the ones who should be in Jail (Cindy George) get out.
Tracy

Akron, OH

#10 May 25, 2007
Everyone who had a part in this travesty of justice should have been fired. I hope that Mr. Corsi wins his court battle and whatever money he may get will never be enough to pay for the suffering he has gone through. What is wrong with the U.S. today. This is happening all over. It's no longer true that people are innocent until proven guilty. You're guilty until you can prove you're innocent. It's time that everyone starts thinking about who they've voting for and putting into office. Once the lawmakers understand that we're angry and we're not going to take it any more, then we may see some real change.
Cherie

Torrance, CA

#11 May 25, 2007
I know nothing about David Corsi but don't believe Claudia Brothers would stand for or be involved with any such nonsense. She was a dedicated teacher and an upstanding member of our school/community before her retirement and deserves better than this from all her accusers. I wish them both at least a chance to clear their names and reputations, if they can ever recover from this travesty.
Del

United States

#12 May 31, 2007
Echoes of the Wenatchee, Washington sex abuse scandal. Same problem - no checks and balances. Read the history of that case and you'll see what I mean.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/powertoharm/

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#13 Jun 4, 2007
I am unsure, but my guess is, this all happened pretty close to election season. They always take someone who never foots the bill and strings them up in public for the decapitation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Arika Hall? Feb 20 someone knows 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Feb 19 John8741 125
please help Feb 4 Lookingforjustinkent 1
Do you think the Canton justice system is corru... (Jun '13) Jan '18 Victim 4
News Jeri Boston (May '16) Jan '18 Homeless Wino Pete 3
Jason lovell Dec '17 Murica 1
Kidder Mobile Home Park-(South Market St. and G... (Apr '16) Dec '17 Avon Man 5

Malvern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance