Malvern man dies in fatel accident

Malvern man dies in fatel accident

There are 12 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Malvern man dies in fatel accident. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

A Malvern area man was killed in a fatal crash that occurred on SR 43 just south of the SR 183 intersection in Brown Twp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Kyle McKee

Massillon, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2012
R.I.P John Earley...You will be missed by many forgotten by no1.
Kyle Tharp

Fairfax, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
R.I.P. you WILL be missed!!
Jen fields

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Rip John early I will never forget 7-30-12 last time I seen that smile I will never forget...
joshua peebles

Westland, MI

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Rest in peace john. Im glad to have got to know you. Your legacy will be lived on through your son. God speed bud. See you again someday
Hope Legg

Minerva, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2012
RIP Johnny i will never forget you i will never forget what you ment to me and what you ment to the world you were amazing and very much loved
Terri

Dover, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Come on people!! stop fiddling in CARS when DRIVING!!! OMG Please if any of these mayors or Commissioners are reading please have some speakers come in & talk to people about this! I see it every day people crossing that line! and its getting worse cause of all the traffic. God Bless these peoples family's
Melissa

Magnolia, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Carroll county needs to get the rumble strips put down the center of the highway so a driver will feel he/she is crossing the yellow line. Maybe some deaths will be prevented.
Lori

Uniontown, OH

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Terri wrote:
Come on people!! stop fiddling in CARS when DRIVING!!! OMG Please if any of these mayors or Commissioners are reading please have some speakers come in & talk to people about this! I see it every day people crossing that line! and its getting worse cause of all the traffic. God Bless these peoples family's
you dont know what happened, so keep your mouth shut till you know the facts
Lori

Uniontown, OH

#9 Aug 3, 2012
You don't know all the facts, so keep your mouth shut till you know all the facts!
AHS

Dover, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2012
To the FPS: Added to the horrific news, you cannot even spell "Fatal" correctly.
Denise

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Don't know why the counties didn't put the 'rumble strips' down middle of road, would stop alot of accidents. But when kids come out of DMV with drivers license in hand even when they pull in and hit building after their tests, with OSP in car, all the drivers that do pay attention don't have chance! I watched this happen when my husband was taking drivers test, the OSP even made report, it happened here in Carrollton. Not so funny thing about it, when you get your scores from OSP it states right on bottom of paper that "if accident occurs when driving test is being taken, you will NOT get a license". From what I witnessed, this is just writing and a joke.
People have to worry about what is in FRONT of them, and what the road is doing! I have been going back and forth from hospital and seems like the people ahead of you are so much interested in what you are doing behind them, so they can either text or even brake check ya it isn't funny. And the people that I see cross that middle line scare me, same as the people that go 10-15 miles an hour under the speed limit.
If people are afraid to drive, don't! And please don't look for phone, or txt when driving, we can see you look down when we are behind ya, you aren't that good at hiding it. Wait to get to a light or even just PULL OFF ROAD....
And to all, NOT saying anyone was using phone, no one knows until investagation is done, so please LORI, you don't know either!
megan ferrell

Sarasota, FL

#12 Apr 17, 2013
i will miss you Johnny,always and forever! i didnt know what had happened till today and thats a shame...the only reason i found out is cuz i was trying to send you a friends request but thats when i started reading the posts that friends had written...im so sorry to you family,and to your beautiful boys...i pray for them to be able to go on with their lives...if they dont they will never be able to live! do me a favor hun,give my daughter,Haley nicole,a hug for me and tell her mommy misses her more than anything in the world!! i will miss you and always think about you...rest peacefully johnny...love you <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Apr 1 7InchesOhio 128
Tim Vandeborn HOBOsexual Mar '18 Amy 1
Public salt company Mar '18 Baby Boy 1
Do you know Arika Hall? Feb '18 someone knows 1
please help Feb '18 Lookingforjustinkent 1
Do you think the Canton justice system is corru... (Jun '13) Jan '18 Victim 4
News Jeri Boston (May '16) Jan '18 Homeless Wino Pete 3

Malvern Jobs

Personal Finance

Malvern Mortgages